Ugly (Chapter 5)

Ugly

While Yuri was eating, her father noticed the pail look on her eyes. "Bullies again?" he asked sarcastically.

Yuri stared at him sadly and nodded. "Don't worry, it's just a little wound, that's all"

" So, you have a wound?"

"Yes" She answered and showed her father her wound on the feet.

"I have a surprise gift for you Yuri"

"Neh?"

Her father grabbed a small rectangular box from his bag and gave it to Yuri.

"What's this papa?" she asked

"Just open it and you will know" He smiled. He knew that his gift will make her daughter happy.

As Yuri opened the box, her eyes widened as she saw a Visa, A Passport and a ticket to U.S.

"I just thought that you will need that sooner. You can always live there and stay at your aunt's house if you need to"

Yuri jumped from her seat and ran towards her Daddy to hug him.

"You're the best papa ever! Thank you papa" She said as tears of happiness fall from her cheek

"You're Welcome Honey"

 

Yuri's P.O.V

Thinking my dad's gift makes me feel crazy. At last! I can get away from the people who used to hurt me. especially Seohyun, Minho and Yonghwa. But, it won't be so easy to transfer in any school especially when your in the middle of the school year.

"Maybe I should go to US and transfer next year" I told myself with a huge smile.

But something struck in my mind, my dad. The gift he gave me just proved how much he love me, even though he spent almost all of his life with his work.

"I hope time will be fast" I thought as i close my eyes and sleep.

 

Minho's P.O.V.

I've been with Seohyun, Yonghwa and their friends for about 5 hours, but still my mind is floating over Ugly, or should i say, Yuri.

"Hey Minho!" Yonghwa called me. I can hear him but i my body just froze that it kept me ignoring Yonghwa.

"YO!" He shouted. Finally, I've got back from my senses. "What are you thinking?"

"Nothing" I answered

Silence accidentally filled the air.

"Bro, I'm going home" I told him

"Hey! NO!" Seohyun Shouted. I thought she was asleep. "You haven't even drink a glass of beer, then you're going home? No WAY"

"I still have classes tommorow"

"Geez, like you care for that. When did you have that kind of attitude?"

"Just Now". But actually, I wasn't thinking of my studies, instead, i need to have time in thinking how to be good to Yuri.

"Naah, Maybe you're influemnced by Ugly. No wonder" Shee laughed.

Suddenly, I can feel the fury rushing into my veins.

"Don't you dare to say that to her!" I shouted. I really don't know why but it just jerked from my mouth

"You're overreacting" She hissed.

"I'm Not" I answered and walked away. What is happening to me? Why am I feeling this way? maybe it's just because I'm kinda guilty about what i did to her, that's all...that's all and nothing deeper. I just can't be involved with a girl with a bad reputation like her.