Ugly (Chapter 8)

Ugly

Yuri’s P.O.V.

I walked slowly as I reached the bus stop.

I promise, this will be the worst days of my unperfect cruel life.

"Hey, Princess~!" A tall guy stood in front of me. It was my annoying deskmate, Minho.

"Stop calling me princess." I spoke coldy. "Only my father calls me like that."

"Then include me!" He grinned.

My brows narrowed. "Wae?"

"I'll be your your servant for the whole camping."

What is he saying? Arrgh~! What is this guy up to?

"What did you just say?"

He started to smile hugely "I, Choi Minho, will be your servant for the whole camping"

"Stop it"

"Please let me be."

I clenched my fist. I'm getting enough of this act. "Stop it, will you? Your freaking annoying"

He sighed deeply. I thought that he'll stop, so I continued walking ahead.

But I was wrong, really wrong.

"Hey, Ms. Kwon Yuri~!" he shouted " Please let me be your servant for the camping"

My eyes widened. He was really Serious.

"I really want you to forgive me. Please let me do this." he continued.

His loud voice captured everyone's attention, including SeoHyun.

"Please" he kneeled down in front of me.

I can hear everyone's gosspis all around. I mean, why would a famous guy kneel in front of a low profile student? That would be ridiculous.

"Would you stand up? This is embarrassing."

" I don't care. Unless you say yes."

I sighed in disbelief. "Okay, as long as---"

Before I could finish what I was supposed to say, he immediately grabbed my hand and rushed inside the bus.

I'm a little confused but I was a little happy with what he did.

So he really wanted to say sorry to me.

I must admit, I am touched. Very touched.

But one question popped in my mind. What if this whole act was a lie?

 

Minho’s P.O.V.

I can't believe that Yuri is beside me right now, sleeping. What I did a while ago was a little embarrassing, but I couldn't care less. That's the only thing I know for her to accept my offer. Nothing can explain how happy I am. I am with her, staring at her angelic face while sleeping. She wasn't really ugly. She just needs to heve her eyelids doubled. Oh well, no one is born perfect right? I mean, look at SeoHyun. She has this inoccent charms that make people think that she's kind and that charms make many guys swoon over her. But Honestly, I would pick Yuri over SeoHyun if I would have to choose. SeoHyun is just like other typical Queen Bee. But Yuri was different. Different.

"You can sleep if you're bored." She blurted. her eys still closed.

"I'm not bored" I lied. Actually I'm bored.

"Don't lie" She hissed " I can sense it even when I'm sleeping."

I can't help but smile and stare at her.

" I knew you would be bored if your with me."

I grinned. "No I wont." I snatched her hand and put my head in her shoulders.

"What the-"

"Don't worry Princess, No one's watching"

"Ughh, get away from me"

"Please Princess."

She sighed. "Okay,okay. I'm going to sleep so don't disturb me. Please" She was sarcastic.

I twitched her fingers in the middle of my fingers as I close my eyes slowly.

This is the happiest day of my life. And I'll make sure that she will always be with me until the end of this camping...or maybe forever.