SULAY PT. 2

True Sincerity or Merely A Trap?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Suho woke up to an empty bed that morning and was slightly confused. He hadn't heard Yixing leave the bed or the apartment, but he searched everywhere around the apartment and Yixing was not there. He began to worry and went to visit Sehun's place. He was greeted by a very formal Lulu, "What are you doing here Suho?" he asked.

"Yixing isn't home, but there isn't any sign of him having left. I was wondering if he had come here by any chance," answered Suho.

"He hasn't visited us," announced Sehun as he came out of the bedroom. "He's normally the type to keep others posted about where he's going. If he didn't tell us, then I'm not really sure where he would be," added Sehun.

Suho heard a soft muffle of Yixing's scream. He froze on the spot before disappearing into thin air. He had heard it alright. It was definitely a muffled scream. He had to find where it was coming from. When he found the place where he had heard it from, he couldn't help but almost stumble. It was a bikey hideout. But just as fast as that fear had fallen on his heart, anger replaced it. He trudged into the hideout with heavy footsteps that echoed as soon as he entered the building. All the chatter died down slowly as many of those who were inside noticed Suho's presence.

Soon, he was surrounded by the tattooed men in leather jackets. "Who are you?" one of the men asked.

"Where is Yixing?" he asked back. He had his eyes downcast.

"How is that possible?" a younger looking male asked.

"What's wrong?" smirked Suho.

"You died in that fire, didn't you?" the same one asked.

"I'm not who you think I am. Let alone what you think I am. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take back Yixing," he announced. He turned invisible before anyone could continue asking any more questions. He searched the place and soon found a door at the very end of the hallway. He slipped through it and inside, he found Yixing on a large seat - much like one you would sit on at the dentist - strapped down, blindfolded and unconscious.

"Who goes there?" asked a voice.

"I would tell you, but you are not my main concern at the moment," answered Suho.

The man stepped out from the darkness and revealed himself. "You're here for him aren't you?" he gestured towards Yixing.

"What makes you think that?" asked Suho.

"Well, what else would you be here for Joonmyun?" he asked.

Before Suho could say anything more, a group of bikeys barged into the room and grabbed a hold of the other man. The one who had spoken earlier to Suho pulled him towards Yixing's unconscious body and helped him free Yixing. Once Suho got Yixing onto his back, the three of them escaped from the room. When they got quite a fair distance from the hideout, Suho stopped, "Why did you help me? You know that I'm not the person you know, so why?" asked Suho.

"B-because, I know what that guy is like. He's ruthless, merciless, and everything that is just plain evil. All of us have been waiting for the right time to grab him and give him what he deserves. All of us, we're just the bikey gang that everyone used to be friends with. But ever since he came around, we haven't been able to leave the place without his permission. Plus, Yixing-hyung and Joonmyun-hyung were great friends of ours. That's how I knew that you weren't him first. I had already received the news from Yixing-hyung a while back. I owe it to him and Joonmyun-hyung," he answered.

"What happened?" asked Suho.

"I was in a tough spot a few years back and the two of them came to help me. I never asked for it and many people just walked away or ran away when they saw what a mess I was in. But the two of them were like big brothers to me, they helped me get a gang off my tail and fixed me up. When they brought me back to the guys here at the hideout, all the gu

Please log in to read the full chapter