A New Friend?

When I say I do not love you, I wasn't convincing you. I was actually convincing myself.

 

Life was rather normal for Eun Jae after the bullying incident. However, will she be always be in her own bubble; protected by her oppas and SHINee? Obviously, this wasn't going to happen at all. Sometimes, people say that with a new friend, there comes new challenges. Will Eun Jae be able to handle it all?

 

Eun Jae's POV:

“Class, there would be an upcoming performance test. For this test, we would be testing on basically two separate components – singing and dancing. This time round all of you would be randomly chosen among all the different classes and be working in groups of 4. The list of groupings would be paste in front of the school auditorium. Please take a look and good luck! ” As Mr. Nichkhun explained to us regarding the details for our performance test, the school bell rang for the end of school.

 

Most of us made our way to the school auditorium to check our groupings. As all of us scanned through the long list of groupings, I finally found mine.

It was written, “Onew, Jonghyun, Jessica, Eun Jae”.

 

The Next Day

Just as we were having boring history lesson, I received a message from Jonghyun, saying to meet at 2pm for discussion on the performance test at the dance practice room 1.

 

I made my way to the dance practice room 1 as instructed and I realized that Jonghyun was already there, waiting.

 

“Hi! Glad to know that I am not the last one.” I said.

“Eun Jae, you are here!” Jonghyun replied.

“So, where's Onew & Jessica?” I asked.

“Onew went to find Jessica, they should be coming back really fast?! I'm not too sure either. Why don't we start discussing about the songs to use for our dance...” Before Jonghyun could finish with his sentence, the door swing open suddenly and a blonde girl in a black dress was standing before us.

 

The blonde girl fixed her eyes on me and walked towards me.

“So you are Eun...Eun Jae?” the blonde girl asked as she looked at me skeptically.

I just nodded my head and gave her a faint smile.

 

“Oh, so you are that ordinary girl that feels you would be able to cling with the SHINee princes?!” the blonde girl commented in sarcasm.

“I beg your pardon?” I asked.

“Stop pretending! Stop all your wishful thinking of clinging with my SHINee princes to get your popularity, you !” the blonde girl continued.

 

“Jessica, stop being so rude to her. Eun Jae, that's Jessica, and I apologize on behalf of her. Sometimes, she may say things that may be a little hurtful, but please don't take them by heart,” Onew, who came after Jessica, explained.

 

I just replied Onew with a faint smile.

However, at the corner of my eyes, I saw Jessica crossing her arms and staring at me in disgust.

 

 

Jessica, is definitely that someone that I have to be careful with.

But, all these were just the beginning.

 

------------------------------------------------------

A short update as well:(

I'm sryy if this chappie is not niceeee.

Working on future chappies!

Hope I've not lost any readers:(