I cannot afford to let anything happen to you. I still have unspoken words.

When I say I do not love you, I wasn't convincing you. I was actually convincing myself.

 

Eun Jae's POV:

“Eun Jae, it's time for music lesson. Let's get going! Chop-chop!” Onew hurried me.

“Ohhh, you go with the rest of SHINee first. I need to get something from the locker room. I'll meet you in the music room.” I replied and ran towards to the locker room.

 

“Ah! I thought I lost it! Thank god it is in the locker! *phew* ” I thought to myself as I opened up a brown box and it contained a necklace.

Just as I was about to leave the locker room, there was three girls standing by the door, blocking the way.

I knew that the atmosphere wasn't right but I still went up to the girls, asking them to let me pass politely.

As expected, I would not get away so easily.

The three girls blocked me and pinned me on the lockers.

 

“YAH! Who do you think you are? Who gives you the permission to mingle with SHINee?” One of the girls threatened.

“We are just classmates, just friends...” I replied, stuttering.

“! Nobody is in the position to be friends of SHINee. Especially es like you!” Another girl threatened.

 

Onew's POV:

Half of the lesson has passed. But, Eun Jae is still not here. What's taking her so long?

 

“Guys, did you see Eun Jae? She seems to be taking too long.” I asked the rest of the SHINee members. But, all of them shook their head.

“Why don't you call her, hyung?” Taemin suggested.

 

Just as I was calling Eun Jae, Key stood up.

“Tell the teacher I am feeling unwell.” Key instructed and immediately dashed out of the music room.

 

Key's POV:

“Donghae hyung! It's me, Ki Bum. At first, Eun Jae said that she was taking something from the locker. But, she seems to be taking too long. And, I have a bad feeling about this.” I called.

 

“What??! But, I am stuck at a photo shoot right now. I will tell manager hyung about this and try to meet you in SM college as soon as possible. In the mean time, Ki Bum, please try your best to find Eun Jae. She's my only sister. I cannot allow anything to happen to her. Please Ki Bum. You are the only one I can trust right now.” Donghae hyung pleaded.

 

“Hyung, rest assured. No matter what, I will find Eun Jae.” I replied.

I hung up the call and ran towards the locker room.

 

Eun Jae, please don't scare me. There are still words I have not told you. I cannot let anything happen to you.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A rather short update. 

Sorry if this chapter sounded a little too dramatic. X)

Hope that you all will still love it (((:

papers-of-love