Confusion. Not?

When I say I do not love you, I wasn't convincing you. I was actually convincing myself.

 

When the second bell sounded the end of our break, Jonghyun and I walked back to class together. We were laughing and chatting on the way back to class.

It seems that the break we had together made us know each other a little more.

 

Just as we were about to enter the class, Key stopped us and stared at me.

I was a little shocked and puzzled by the way he stared at me.

Upon seeing that, Jonghyun quickly stand infront of me.

 

“Key, what are you doing? You are scaring Eun Jae,” Jonghyun said.

Key ignored what Jonghyun said and shoved him to the side.

 

He grabbed my wrist and asked, “You don't remember me who I am?”

“Aren't you my classmate, and one of the members of SHINee, Key?” I questioned.

“No... I mean, yes, I am your classmate and a member of SHINee. But...but you seriously seriously do not remember who I am?” Key asked again, grabbing my wrists even tighter.

 

I tried to break free our Key's grip but he was holding onto me really tight.

Jonghyun immediately came forward, loosened Key's grip and pushed him away.

“You are hurting Eun Jae!” Jonghyun shouted. “Lessons are starting soon! We'll talk about this later on will you?”

Then, Jonghyun held my hands gently and lead me back to the class.

 

I was startled by what Jonghyun and Key did.

I was also confused why Key kept on asking me whether I remembered him.

Questions kept popping in my mind and images were running through my mind.

I tried my best to recall if I've met Key before today.

But, nothing came to my mind about Key.

 

I was so engrossed in thinking what Key asked, I didn't even hear Mr. Nichkhun, our English teacher calling my name.

 

“Eun Jae, could you please read the passage? Eun Jae...Eun Jae...”

 

Onew who was sitting beside me began to nudge me and only till then I snapped back to reality.

By that time, the whole class was looking at me, I was feeling so embarrassed and unsure what I was supposed to do.

 

“Mr. Nichkhun wants you to read the passage,” Onew whispered to me, pointing to the part that I was supposed to read.

 

I immediately stood up and read the passage.

After reading the passage, I sat down, sighing in relief.

Onew gave me a smile and looked back at his textbook.

I started to scribble on a piece of paper and passed it to Onew.

Onew replied and soon before we realized, we were passing the note around, totally ignoring Mr. Nichkhun's lesson.

 

On the note:

Eun Jae: Onew, thanks for your help! If not, I would still be in embarrassment. Thanks (:

Onew: You're welcome! It's no big deal! What were you daydreaming about?

Eun Jae: I wasn't daydreaming. I was thinking about something.

Onew: That is weird. I don't feel tired.

Eun Jae: ???

Onew: I'm pretty sure I wasn't running in your mind! X)

Eun Jae: LOL -.-''' I'm serious, I was thinking about something. Something about Key.

Onew: Key? Is it about the commotion outside the class just now?

Eun Jae: You saw? Yupps, I seriously don't have any impression about him.

Onew: Why don't you just ask him straight? It's the best way to get your answer isn't it?

Eun Jae: But, he's kinda scary you know?

Onew: Why don't I accompany you later when you are gonna to meet him?

Eun Jae: Thanks! (:

 

As Onew handed me the note, the bell rang, signaling the end of the Mr. Nichkhun's lesson.

“SM02, I hope you will remember what I taught you today. And, I wish that you guys can be more focused and stop passing notes during class time.” Mr. Nichkhun warned before he left.

And it was so obvious that Mr. Nichkhun was looking at us when he said that.

 

“Woahhh, so Mr. Nichkhun knew all about it.” I commented.

“Ahahaha! I think we need to be improve in our “passing notes” skills!” Onew replied, making me break into laughter.

 

 

However, I didn't realize that in the midst of our laughter, there was someone who watching at us all along. And, she was definitely unhappy about this. 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

People! (: Thanks for your comments! I'm so surprised that there are actually people reading my fanfic! 

I thought my fanfic will have like 0 views.

Please continue supporting my fanfic!

Love you guys!

papers-of-love