The same necklace? What's going on?

When I say I do not love you, I wasn't convincing you. I was actually convincing myself.

 

Eun Jae's POV:

“YAH! Who do you think you are? Who gives you the permission to mingle with SHINee?” One of the girls threatened.

“We are just classmates, just friends...” I replied, stuttering.

“! Nobody is in the position to be friends of SHINee. Especially es like you!” Another girl threatened.

 

“Girls, pull her to the toilet. We are gonna have some fun with her today!” The “leader” of the group commanded.

Upon hearing, the girls taped my mouth, tied my hands together and began to drag me to an isolated female toilet.

No matter how hard I tried to break away from them or screamed for help, it was futile.

 

When I was in the toilet, they began to slap me, kick me, punch me.

I pleaded them to stop but instead, they even more brutal.

They pulled my hair, even ripped off my clothes and splashed cold water on me.

 

Just as the two girls were busy bullying me, the “leader” of the group noticed the thing I was holding in my hand.

 

“Wait! What's that thing that she is holding in her hand?! Hand it out!” the “leader” of the group instructed.

 

The girls began to fish out the necklace I was holding onto tightly in my hand.

The necklace is too important to me. I cannot let them have it.

 

I struggled but what came was even more beating and soon they were pinching hard on my arms, forcing me to release the necklace I was holding onto eventually.

 

“Hyung, Eun Jae is here!!!” I heard a familiar voice. It was Key.

“YAHHHH! What do you think you were doing!?!?!!!” Key shouted.

Together with Onew and Jonghyun, the three of them pushed away the girls holding onto me and pinned them against the wall, ensuring that they could not move a single inch.

Donghae oppa then ran towards me and carried me gently towards him.

 

“Eun Jae-ah...Please don't frighten oppa. I am so sorry, oppa didn't managed to protect you.” Donghae oppa said as tears started to form behind his eyes.

 

“Oppa...I...I'm fine. My Necklace...Neckla..” I tried my best to fake a faint smile but I was seriously too weak. And, soon everything in my mind went dark.

 

Donghae's POV:

“Eun Jae! Eun Jae!!!!” I cried as my beloved sister just fainted in my arms.

“Donghae! Faster carry Eun Jae to the sickbay!” Teuk hyung instructed. “And, you don't have to worry about those girls. I would take care of that. Faster carry Eun Jae to the sick bay!”

Hearing what Teuk hyung said, I carried Eun Jae and ran with all my might.

I cannot afford to lose another family member.

Eun Jae is the only family member I'm left with.

 

Eun Jae's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes and find myself in the sickbay.

Donghae oppa was sitting beside me, asleep.

I must have made him really worried.

I gently nudged Donghae oppa and he immediately woke up.

 

“Eun Jae-ah! How are you feeling? You really scared me just now! What happened? Why they did this to you? Are you hurting?” Donghae oppa asked anxiously.

 

“Oppa, chill. How am I gonna so many questions all at once? But I'm fine, so you don't have to worry.” I reassured him.

 

“Woah, seems that our cute dongsaeng is really fine!” Teuk oppa joked as he entered the sickbay, along with SHINee.

 

“Teuk oppa, SHINee, all of you are here.” I replied.

“Yupps! To see how's my cute dongsaeng doing! To check whether you have recovered,” Teuk oppa replied, patting on my head.

The rest of SHINee also stood around me, and began comforting me, checking whether I was really fine. Except for one person, Key. He just stood at the corner.

 

“Oh, I have nearly forgotten about this,” Teuk oppa said and handed me over my necklace.

“OMO! My necklace! Thanks oppa! I thought I never gonna see it again! This necklace really meant a lot to me!” I said excitedly.

“Really?!?!” Key asked in astonishment.

“Yes, this necklace was given by my childhood friend before he left to study in England. But, we have lost contact since then.” I explained.

 

“Eun Jae, can I take a closer look at the necklace?” Minho asked.

“Sure,” I replied.

“It seems that I've seen this necklace before.”Minho said as he was examining the necklace.

“Ah! I got it! Key hyung is wearing a similar necklace!” Taemin exclaimed.

 

Everyone fixed their eyes on Key in confusion.

Why would both of us have the same necklace?

This led to an awkward situation between me and Key.

 

“Erms...Erms...Can I speak to Eun Jae for a while, privately?” Key asked.