I am going to destroy you.

When I say I do not love you, I wasn't convincing you. I was actually convincing myself.

 

Eun Jae's POV:

“YAHHH! Why do you have to do this to Eun Jae?!!!” Lee Teuk screamed at the girls that bullied me, even pulling the hairs of one of the girl.

“SPEAK!! Teukie hyung is asking you a question!” Donghae retorted, even grabbed the neck of one of the girls.

No matter how hard the Super Junior oppas asked the girls, they were unwilling to spill out the reason for attacking me.

 

Just as Donghae was about to turn rough to the girls, I immediately grabbed his arm, stopping him. “Oppa, forget it! I don't want you all to get into trouble because of me. If you are going to hit her, you are no different from them. Let's forget about this, will you?” I pleaded.

 

“But they are those that bullied you! I can't stand anyone to do this to my sister!” Donghae replied.

“Oppa, look. I am fine. Just let them go.” I reassured Donghae oppa.

 

“FINE! I am going to let you all off this time! But, I want the three of you to stay away from Eun Jae. If I see you all again next time, I would not let you off that easily anymore. Do you understand that?!!” Donghae oppa commanded, reluctantly.

 

The three girls were then released and they ran out of the room.

 

End of Eun Jae's POV

 

 

 

“Your Highness, we are sorry that we didn't managed to actually drive Eun Jae away from SHINee.” one of the girls that bullied Eun Jae said.

 

“But, we did not breathe a word about you, your highness” another girl which bullied Eun Jae added.

 

“Babo-yah! Such simple task and yet you failed! And, you all still dare to return to me. Since you all are useless to me now, I do not see the need to let you stay in SM.” the mysterious girl said, as he signaled the two strong men behind her.

 

“No! Highness!!! Let us stay!!” one of the girls pleaded as the two men dragged all the three girls out of the room.

 

 

“Eun Jae... I will make you regret for staying with my SHINee princes. I promise that I will destroy you.” the mysterious girl claimed and stared at the wall with all the pictures of Eun Jae and SHINee.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Just a short update! Please wait for a while for more romantic update (: