The Unexpected First Kiss, with a friend?

When I say I do not love you, I wasn't convincing you. I was actually convincing myself.

Narrator's POV:

 

In the recording room, Jonghyun was busy recording for SHINee's first full length album – The SHINee World.

 

Jonghyun put on his headphones and start to sing his solo song – Y Si Fuera Ella.

 

Ella, sorry is what I want to say
I don't want to wait any longer
Far from now, at the very end, to say it
So that even in this painful period of time....”

 

“Stop. Stop. Jonghyun, let's try again.” the recording personnel instructed.

 

Ella, sorry is what I want to say
I don't want to wait any longer..”

 

“Stop. Stop. Jonghyun, let's try again.” the recording personnel instructed again.

 

Jonghyun repeated his recording for more than 10 times, and he just doesn't seemed to get the emotions right for the song. He is restless and cannot concentrate fully during his recording. He hung his head low because he knows the reason why.

 

“Jonghyun! What are you doing?!!! Even though you sang perfectly in terms of music techniques, you don't have emotions. This song is suppose to have full of sad emotions. This song is supposed to tell a story. Why I don't hear it from you?! If I am supposed to help out in producing such an album, I would suggest you all just quit now!” the music producer reprimanded.

 

“Hyung! Cool down, cool down. Jonghyun is still a newbie. Hope you don't mind. Come, have a drink first. Why don't we record again tomorrow?” Manager hyung persuaded.

 

The recording team agreed and end the recording session for the day. Upon hearing this, Jonghyun immediately left the recording studio and took a cab back to SM College.

 

“Hmms, Eun Jae must be tired from dancing. I think I should get her some snacks and warm milk,” Jonghyun thought to himself as he stopped by a cafe before heading back SM College.

 

At SM College Dance Practice Room:

 

Eun Jae, you are doing well! Let's try once again,” Onew encouraged.

Okay! Maybe this time round I'll try with my heels on? During the actual performance, I will have wear heels, thus its best for me to start getting used to it now,” Eun Jae replied.

 

Eun Jae put on her heels and got into the dance positions. Onew and Eun Jae was rehearsing once again, but as they were doing a turn, Eun Jae's heels broke. Upon seeing Eun Jae falling, Onew immediately used his arm to protect Eun Jae's head from hitting the ground, allowing it to rest on his arm. The impact of the fall on Onew's arm was excruciating but Onew did not breathe a word about it.

 

But, more importantly now, Onew's body is over Eun Jae's, their faces are so close that their lips are only 1cm apart. Both of them looked blankly at each other, stunned.

 

Omo! What am I supposed to do?! Get up? Or stay put? Onew's so close to me and I could hear his breathing, and his heart pounding. My heart is beating real fast now. Can he hear it? Omo, this is so embarrassing!” Eun Jae thought to herself.

 

Onew was also stunned by what has happened. When Eun Jae fell, the only thing he had in mind was to protect her. He didn't see the situation he's in coming. This is the first time he has taken a good look at Eun Jae, that close. Her face, her eyes, her nose and her...kissable lips.

 

Onew slowly moves even closer to Eun Jae and his lips gently touches with Eun Jae's, really gently.

 

Just then, a voice rang through the room.

What are you guys doing?!” Jonghyun asked coldly as he stands by the door, surprised as well.

 

Onew and Eun Jae immediately break away, back to back.

Nothing...” Onew muttered.

 

Eun Jae was completely taken away by Onew's kiss and was still in a state of shock. Was that a kiss? Was that my first kiss being taken away by Onew? Just as many questions were flashing through her mind, she could feel Jonghyun lifting her up by hand. And, before she realize, by the next minute, she was being pulled by Jonghyun out of the room.

 

Jonghyun! Let go of me! You are hurting me!” Eun Jae cried as Jonghyun did not realize how much force he put when he was grabbing her. Only when Eun Jae really struggled to free from Jonghyun's grip, he then let go of her.

 

So you like Onew?!” Jonghyun asked.

No... I... I don't!” Eun Jae replied.

Then why do you kiss him?!!! WHY?!!” Jonghyun questioned, raising his voice.

What's wrong with you?! Why are you so agitated? It was just an accident, really.” Eun Jae explained.

 

Jonghyun's POV:

True... Why do I feel so agitated?! It's not as if Eun Jae is my girlfriend or something.

But why do I feel a pinch in my heart? Whyyy?

 

Eun Jae's POV:
What's wrong with Jonghyun? Why is he so agitated?

But he's right, why did I allowed Onew to moved even closer to me?

Why don't I feel angry or sad that Onew took my 'first kiss' away?

 

Later at night, after Jonghyun drove me home, I sat down alone by the window.

I was thinking what happened in the day. The fun we had, the turns we made, and the kiss we shared.

Why do I feel warmth and sweetness all within me when I'm thinking about all these?

 

Just as I was smiling to myself, my phone vibrated and it shows a text from Onew.

I cannot deny, I was looking forward to his text.

 

Eun Jae, sorry about just now. I don't know what's wrong with me. Still friends right?”

...Of course...(: ”

You are not angry, are you?”

No, friends don't get angry with each other right?! I'm really sleepy, nights.”

 

 

Friends? Babo-yah, of course Onew could only be your friend.

What were you expecting, Eun Jae?

It was just merely lips touching lips, nothing more than that.

Right...Onew is and will always only be my friend.

 

But what if...it isn't?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, everyone! I know I MIA-ed for so freaking longgggg!

I bet there are no more readers... There were so many reasons why I MIA-ed.

But nevertheless, I decided to update a short chappie todayyy.

Hope you guys will like it and comment to tell me how you feel about this chappie! ((: