The Day We First Met

When I say I do not love you, I wasn't convincing you. I was actually convincing myself.

“Good Morning everyone! Welcome to SM College! In this school, our primary aim is to train each and every individual to become future superstars. Some of your famous seniors include DBSK, SNSD and Super Junior. We hope that through your years here, all of you would be prepared to be superstars of the future! Thank You!” the principal of SM College introduced.

 

Eun Jae's POV:

SM College, it is a dream college that every student would die to enter. Some just wanna take the opportunity to see their favorite idol seniors while others really have the passion in becoming the top superstars.

 

The reason why I came here? My brother. 

The next question you may ask is, who's my brother then? He's Dong Hae from Super Junior.

Since daddy and mummy passed away long ago, Donghae-oppa find it a necessity to be always beside me, in the name of protecting me. Thus, he wants me to be in the same college as he is. 

(Even though I do not even want his “protection” nor becoming an artise in the future. -.-''' )

Donghae who is my real oppa would definitely be something I would never tell. 

 

“Future stars, please follow according the the name list and proceed to your class now,” as instructed by principal.

 

After searching through my name, I realize that I am being posted to class SM02. I arrived at class SM02 after following the directions pasted all over the college. When I entered the class, I chose the seat by the window, plugged in my earpiece and waited patiently for our tutor. Soon, the class is filled up with students, busily chatting and introducing themselves.

 

“Class, may I have your attention please? I am Mr. A, the tutor of SM02. I would be in-charge of your class this year. Feel free to look for me if you have any problems. Now, I would like all of you to stand up and introduce yourself.” said Mr. A.

 

Everyone introduced themselves and it is finally my turn.

 

“Hello, my name is...” before I could finished my sentence, there was a knock on the door and a group of guys suddenly rushed in, panting.

 

“Heys, we are so sorry that we are late. We are SHINee, SM trainee boy band.” said a guy with this dazzling smile.

 

“We would be joining the class from today onwards.” said another guy, the one with his hair dyed in blonde.

 

Everyone fixed their eyes on SHINee and you can see that many girls in the class were squealing and screaming as undeniably, the five guys standing by the door are cuteee:) Mr. A immediately signaled them to find a seat while I continued my self-introduction.

 

“Hello everyone, my name is Eun Jae. Nice to meet you all,” I re-introduced myself and sat down.

 

Just as I sat down, the guy with this dazzling smile asked, “Hi, I am Onew. Do you mind if I take the seat beside yours?” Upon questioned, I just give him a simple nod. And, behind me sat the remaining four guys from SHINee, with Jonghyun & Key behind us and Minho with Taemin behind them.

 

The rest of the class continued with self-introduction and the first period ended with the sound of the school bell for break.

 

When the school bell rang, many girls from our class soon surround around SHINee, striking conversations and asking them about their SM seniors (such as DBSK and Suju) since they are the SM trainee boy-band group. Upon seeing these crazy girls, I decided to make a move out of the class to have some fresh air.

 

As I move down the corridor, I received a message from Donghae-oppa.

 

“Eunjae ah!

So how was your first period? Did you make new friends?

It is break now, come look for me at the class SM13.

Love, your oppa.”

 

After seeing the message, I dragged myself to class SM13 unwillingly. I seriously do not wish to get into any trouble when others saw me and oppa together.

 

“Donghae-hyung! Your girlfriend is looking for you!” Ryeowook oppa teased.

“Ryeowook-oppa! Stop playing with me luhh!” I replied while I entered into SM13 where all the members of Super Junior are studying in.

“Eunjae! Our cute little dongsaeng is here!” Leeteuk oppa ran towards and gave me a hug upon seeing me.

“Lee teuk oppa! You are hugging a little too tight.” I replied as I pulled off from his hug.

“Teuk hyung! My little sister is here for me. Not you! :P Eunjae! You are here! How's your day so far?” Donghae-oppa asked.

“Alright. Not that bad so far.” I replied coldly while I sat beside Donghae oppa.

“We heard that you are currently in the same class as SHINee. They are nice dongsaengs, try making friends with them.” Lee teuk oppa suggested.

 

I did not make any comment after hearing what Lee Teuk oppa said.

This is because I have no intention to treat SHINee as friends.