Unsettled Thoughts

oh Mr. President!

Authors POV

 

After the scene during the recess, everything went back to normal and classes resumed except for a certain group of students.

Minseok was still trying to act normally but his mind was somewhere else instead of the lessons. It would have not been such a big deal if the stranger just saw him save a girl, but that was not the case. Not only did the unknown student saw the fight, he also has his student I.D. and most especially he saw Kai and Sehun with him. To make things worse, he knows nothing about the other student, not even his name, except that he had to meet him again early in the morning the next day.

Unknown to Minseok, three pair of eyes were staring at him the entire time after the said incident.

Luhan could not stop looking at the president. It was not unusual that Minseok attracted other people but what bothered him was why the stranger had Minseok´s student I.D. Furthermore, he hated the fact that the stranger casually touched Minseok with his filthy hands. Luhan was actually thankful that Tao and Chen stepped in the scene to help Minseok out. He also felt like he saw the guy before already but he could not remember where. The unknown student made him feel uneasy because he had a feeling he had something against Minseok. He made a mental note to know more about him.

Minseok´s distracted behaviour also did not go unnoticed by his best friend Kris. Kris chose to remain silent when the scene happened. He knew it was something serious when he saw the shocked expression of Minseok after the taller stranger whispered something. He thought whatever it was, it was trouble. He was also very displeased that the other´s saw Minseok´s surprised expression. If it were only him and his friends then he would not mend so much but sadly there was a crowd when it happened.

The last set of eyes that were on the president was from a shy and silent classmate of his. The concerned student was not a close friend of Minseok but he admired him too much to not feel worried about him. It made him ask himself what his co member in the choir had to do with the president. He noticed the distant look in Minseok´s eyes that only meant he was deep in his thoughts. He promised himself to help the president feel better with a surprise the next day.

 

After the last class, everyone said there goodbyes to the president and started to leave the room except the famous group.

 

“Are you okay Minseok?”, Luhan asked.

Minseok just smiled at him and answered, “I´m fine Luhan hyung. No need to worry”.

“Why does Chanyeol have your student I.D?, Chen joined the conversation.

“So his name is Chanyeol”, Minseok said and noted the name. “I bumped into him on my way to school and l might have dropped it”, Minseok continued.

Kris was surprised by the answer because he knew for a fact that Minseok has a driver who sends him to school. “What happened to your ride?”, he asked.

 

Minseok tried to come up with a short answer because he did not want to tell his friends about the whole incident and make a bigger mess.

 

“Something came up”, he answered and with the face his best friend made, he knew he was not satisfied with the answer. Minseok then tried to change the subject and asked Chen more about Chanyeol, “Where do you know him Chen hyung? He is not from our class if l´am not mistaken”.

Chen nodded and answered, “He is actually a sophomore. I know him from the choir”.

 

The others listened attentively. Luhan then remembered why the stranger was familiar. He was also in the choir club just like him and Chen.

 

Lay then finally said something, “If he is bothering you just tell us Minseok,okay?”.

Minseok smiled at Lay and nodded.

Tao came closer to Minseok and back hugged him which made the others almost glare at him if they were not yet accustomed to his clinginess towards Minseok. “Also don´t let him touch you casually again. In case he does let me know”, Tao said as he tightened his hold on the president.

Minseok just laughed which made his friends smile as well. “Got it Tao hyung. Also thank you guys for worrying but you don´t have to”, Minseok said and detached himself from Tao.

 

The president smiled one last time to his friends and bid his goodbye before he exited the room first. He knew Sehun and Kai were waiting for him so he hurried and when he got to the front gate, sure enough his ride was already there.

On their way home they had their usual conversation, asking each other how class was until Minseok suddenly asked about Chanyeol. Minseok somehow guessed that they were in the same class because Chanyeol knew Sehun and Kai´s name.

 

“Hyung, do you know Chanyeol?”, Minseok asked casually.

Sehun and Kai looked surprised. They were wondering why Minseok was suddenly enquiring about their giant classmate.

“Chanyeol? He is our classmate. Why are you asking Minseokie?”, Kai exclaimed.

Minseok just confirmed his suspicion. He then smiled to Kai as he said, “He picked my student I.D. up when l dropped it after accidentally bumping into him this morning”.

 

Minseok had no intention of letting Sehun and Kai know that Chanyeol saw them with him after the fight. He knew the two would worry as well. The scene in his classroom and their deal was also something he intended to keep as a secret from the two since he knew how overprotective they could be.

 

The two elder nodded after understanding. Sehun then asked, “Do you have your I.D. now Minseok?”.

Minseok did not want to lie to Sehun so he, just like his first statement, chose to emit some parts of the truth and said, “Not yet but he said he will return it tomorrow hyung”.

“What me to get it from him for you Minnie?”, Kai asked.

Minseok just flashed his smile at him and answered, “ Thanks but no need hyung. He might be curious as to why you are the one getting it for me and start asking about our relationship”.

 

Kai then smiled shyly as he remembered that what Minseok said was right and that it was stupid of him to offer to get it. After all, their relationship was a secret from everyone. Only the Kim household knew about it.

When they arrived at the Kim residence, Minseok easily spotted his parents car. He then easily got off the car and headed to the front door followed by Sehun and Kai. When the door was opened, Minseok smiled widely when he saw his Suho hyung a few steps a hide with open arms to welcome him home.

 

“Welcome back Minseok, Sehun, Kai”, Suho said with a warm smile.

Minseok ran towards him and in a second he was wrapped securely in his Suho hyungs´ welcoming arms, “I´m home”, Minseok said with a smile gracing his beautiful face. His mind might still have unsettled thoughts but right at that moment, in his home with the people he loves and cares about and in his hyung´s warm embrace, everything vanished and he felt safe, secure and no worries.