How to say (SF pt 5)

oh Mr. President!

Authors POV

 

The last day of the festival finally came and the campus was so busy and full of busy bodies from the students of the school and visitors from outside world.

Minseoks´ class has the longest waiting line. Mainly for the reason that a lot of the students wishes to see the popular group especially Mr. President himself.

The said most wanted guy is unfortunately not there. As the president, he has to look out as well for the other classes and the main event of Mr. and Mrs. SM high.

He also has to secure that everything is set up for the fire works show.

 

Few hours before...

 

After waking up early, he told his parents that he would go ahead of Kai and Sehun to the school. He didn’t want to burden the two of tasks that are not even theirs. Being as supportive as ever, his parents allowed it and let his other hyungs take him to school.

 

The past few days had been a blast for him but he is also glad that the final day came because he knew a lot of his fellow students and visitors from other schools have been looking forward to the grand show of Mr. and Mrs. SM high and the fireworks.

 

When they got to the school, he thanked his hyungs and went straight to his student council office to get his list and changed into his host outfit. He was reluctant to wear it at first because he is shy to go around the campus looking like a wolf but he figured he would be able to save time that way. Also, he would be busy going around different booths so changing for his class theme would be hard.

 

The costume isn’t that scary but with his face it would impossible to scare anyone so he let it be. His Narsha noona and mom picked it out for him too saying it suited him well so he let it be.

 

After doing the finishing touches to his look, he headed towards his class.  He was humming to a song when he was suddenly crushed by hugs from both his left and right side. A chuckle left his lips after facing the culprits.

 

“Good morning Kris and Luhan hyung”, Minseok greeted.

 

Both older friends smiled and answered, “ Morning baozi. You look so cute.” “Morning Minseok. Looking good.”

 

The youngest smiled before a thought crossed his mind, “Why are you both so early hyung”

 

Kris laughed and messed his hair, “You really think we would let you do all the work?”.

 

“He is right baozi. It is our responsibility to always be with you and help you. Not like he wouldn´t voluntarily do it anyways” , Luhan added with a laugh.

 

Minseok laughed along, “Thank you hyungs. We can check our class first before going to the other classes and looking at the stage”.

 

 

The two agreed and walked beside the shortest. They went inside their classroom and when Luhan saw that Minseoks desk clear of coffee and other signs of gifts, he grinned and tapped his angels shoulder.

 

 

“Baozi, here is your morning coffee. It is exactly how you like it”, he offered with his most charming smile.

 

Minseok took it with a look of delight, “Thanks Luhan hyung. You know me too well”.

 

With a proud smile, Luhan added, “Of course l do baozi.”

 

 

Kris cleared his throat and held his hand towards the deer boy with a blank face.

 

 

Luhan snorted but never the least gave him his drink, “Rude. A please would be nice.”

 

The taller simply rolled his eyes before taking his drink, “Minseok didn’t even have to ask. But thanks.”

 

 

A scandalized expression was on Luhans face but Minseoks laugh just made him held back on cursing the giant. It isn´t like he can just say out loud Minseok is the only who should get his special treatment. How can he say he likes him when he has not yet come up with a way to confess. It is not like he could just say, you are the only one who receives my special made coffee because l like, no maybe even love you. Stupid giant for stating the obvious and making him seem bias. 

 

Slowly, their classmates also arrived and streams of greetings and compliments came flooding on the president. The others finally finished setting up their café-haunted house. Most of them were also already on their costumes.

 

The rest of the popular group also had their outfits on. Zitao was dressed as an assassin, Lay as a unicorn, Chen as a dinosaur. Luhan and  Kris made fun of them but they haven’t changed yet so the others sassed them into having no right to judge.

 

Minseok was about to make them stop with the teasing when suddenly his called by the principal to report to him immediately. His council members wanted to join him but their friends were making change to their costumes, which made the maknae to go alone.

 

Unbeknown to Mr. President, a large group has also just arrived at the gate, feeling so excited to see their precious angel act as a café host and hopefully win the contest at the end of the feast.

 

Facing the large doors of the principal office, Minseok took a deep breath before opening it.

 

“Hi Mr. President”, the principal greeting with a mischievous smile on his face.