Memory (SF pt 4)

oh Mr. President!

Authors POV

 

When the youngest was shrugged off by his hyung, he simply stayed silent and with a blank face, decided to go to the student council room. In his deep thought, he missed the worried faces of his other friends directed at him. His hyungs let him be and went after the source of the problem, Luhan.

The bambi looking student was hating himself for treating his angel coldly but his pride couldn´t let him be seen in that girly outfit. He was in the garden, glaring at the innocent flowers that his baozi adored. 

"Why do l have to wear this damn outfit?", he asked no one in particular hoping his rustration would fade before going back to the practice. He had no choice anyway since the club presentation is only a few hours away. He heard a foot steps stop behind me. His hoping it is not the president cause he couldn´t bring himself to ignore him nor act coldly towards him anymore. 

Even before he could turn around, he was already smacked oh his head causing him to turn around with a profanity on the tip of his tongue. yet before he could voice out his complan, he is brought face to face with a very furious troll. 

"What is wrong with you? Why were you mean to Minseok?", Chen asked while still trying to control his anger. If the other answered wrongly, he might just ruin the others face.

Luhan could only look away before saying his reasons he was not so proud of, "He should never see me in this rigid attire".

The others who listened pitied him knowing how he values himself as the most manly guy in their group, yet it is still ridiculous to act as an since Minseok had nothing to do with it. So why act indifferent towards him.

Chen sneered at him like a cat before letting him go with a little shove. It was his fault that his cousin was treated badly but that was not his intention when he sent that message to the others. It was supposed to be for fun that they could all laugh about. He can relate to Luhan but that doesn´t justify how he was towards Minseok who was innocent.

"It was not his fault you had to wear that. And l was the one who told them about the practice. You should have been mean to me but not Minseok.", he explained.

The other glared knowing his mistake but he just panicked and wanted his angel to only see him in his manly glory, "Don´t you think l know that". Of course it was the trolls doing, but he could not undo his action caused by panic. "I just don´t want to face him longer while in this state. Now if you´ll excuse me, l have to go back to the club to apologize such chaos".

While they where all in that place, a certain bun was looking at a picture in his hand. The picture was of three kids. Two had their arms tangled, the shorter with a genuine happy face, the taller amongs the two, looked shy, embarrased, flustered with his tomato colored cheeks, and the third kid who was looking at them with a resigned look. It taken during his elementary days and even though it happened a long time ago, he could still remember exactly what happened that lead them to have that picture taken.

Minseok laughed at the memory and stood up from his chair with a determined face. He knows his Luhan hyung and even if was given the cold shoulder during their last talk, it was not like he didn´t figure out what caused the olders actions. 

"Hyung never changed", he said with a smile plastered on his face before heading to the auditorium.

 

- During the play -

 

Before Luhans´tuen to perform his part, he looked around looking for a certain bun faced student. Despite looking at all the possible places, he was not able to spot the one he was looking for. He was honestly sad cause he wanted his angel to see see his performance but he was also glad, that he not seen a minute longer in that outfit by his bun. With mind at ease, he did his part and the audience was blown away with such smooth and lulling voice.

What Luhan didn´t know was that Kris had Minseok in face time the from the start till the end of the performance. That way, Minseok was able to be there though not really physically. He was at the garden enjoying the performace in peace. It would have been better if he simply went to the auditorium but he didn´t want to make his hyung uncomfortable. Better that way than nothing at all right, he told himself.

After the performace, Luhan quickly changed hoping to then find the president to apologize but before he could completely change, Kris was already trying to get him to follow him. The deer resisted but the giant lied about their precious dongsaeng being attacked by his fandom since he was alone. Normally, Luhan would still have change but Minseoks´ safety always comes first and at least he is already in his jeans, the laced top is bearable and could wait. Ultimately, he went with Kris already being in lu-the-guard mode.

When they were near the garden, Luhan was surprised when he saw no one until a small figure came to sight, the petite boy had his eyes closed and half his body was lying on the bench. Worry was overflowing the deer boys veins, he was on the youngers side in records time. 

He shaked the others body lightly to wake his up, "Minnie, what happened? Are you hurt?

Minseok opened his eyes and smiled when his gaze finally focused on his hyung, "No hyung," he heared his hyung sigh in relief and he beamed at him, "You did well Luhan hyung, you were so cool and handsome."

The older stood up confused , "What? How? You were not there"

The younger laughed and pointed at his back. He turned back to look at what the president is pointing at, only to see Kris waving the phone at them with a smile as well.

After a few minutes to realized what happened, he laughed along with them. He took Minseoks´ hand and looked at him with sad smile, "I´m so sorry for how l acted earlier Minnie, I was just, .."

With a smile, Minseok tangled their arms together stopping him from explaining further, "No need to apologize hyung. I understand, you never changed". Before Luhan could ask what he meant, a picture from their elementary days was flashed at his face.

He was flushed and embarrased yet a gentle smile was on his angelic faced. Minseok gestured for Yifan join them. The tallest had his camera ready and prepared to take a picture of them like the old times.

 

"In 3, 1,2," Kris counted, before the last number was said, the cutest among them wrapped his hands at his hyungs shoulder to pull them closer into a group hug. "peace", the youngest concluded and the picture was taken. 

Minseok was laughing at his hyungs shocked faces and run away, Luhan on his tail. Kris Looked at the photo, their precious president was looking at hte camera with a peace sign while hugging his hyungs too close to his face, and Luhan and him where looking at his face with wide eyes and their only a few inches away from his face. Just like the old time, their eyes are looking at the same person, always only him.