School Feast

oh Mr. President!

 

Luhan´s POV

My baozi is finally back to school but l cant have him all to myself yet. Not to mention all these girls keep throwing themselves at him. 

Girl 1: Welcome back Mr. President. We missed you.

This girl makes me want to vomit. Can´t you keep that information to yourself.

Minseok: Thank you. I missed school

Baozi l am fine as long as it is the school you missed and not her or anyone that is not me. And that giant elf, what was he trying to pull of this morning. I guess l will look on that matter latter. Now l just need to get Minseok´s attention. 

 

I went to Minseok and hugged him, "Baozi you don´t have any fever anymore right?", l asked while touching this forehead as well. 

My bun just smiled at me and said, "I´m okay now Luhan hyung. Sorry if l made you worry". 

 

I smiled because of the angelic smile l got from my future lover but most of all because some girls finally got the message to scram and leave baozi alone. My happy moment did not last long though because the bell rang and class was about to start. I let Minseok go so he can take a sit and l went to my place as well. 

As expected the teacher came just on time and started the listen quickly after welcoming Minseok back.

5 minutes into the lesson and l already lost interest. Maybe if Minseok was the one explaining then things would be more interesting and worth hearing. I was thinking how great a class would be if Minseok was the teacher when sudden the school speakers interrupted my thoughts and the class.

Announcement: School President, Kim MinSeok is requested to go to the principals office immediately.

People started murmoring and l guess everyone was just as curious as l was. I was about to stand up to accompany my bun because l cannot let him wonder alone especially since he just got back from being sick when he already got the green light from the teacher and excused himself from class.

I will just have to wait then.

 

Authors POV

 

Minseok went to the principals office not knowing what to expect. He knows he has been absent but that is clearly not enough to merit for any trouble. When he reached the room, the principal greeted him warmly with a warm smile and offered him a sit.

 

"Welcome back to school again Mr. Kim. I heared you were sick and stayed home for days to recuperate. Are you fully better now?", asked the principal with a genuine concern.

Minseok bowed a little to show his respect and answered, "Thank you for the warm welcome. I assure you l am perfectly fine now".

The principal smiled and handed him a file while explaining, "That is good news. You see it is about the schools annual feast soon and l expect that you will make it an event worth remembering. Informations about the previous feast are all there and I already informed your seniors to lend you a hand."

The file was smoothly scanned by the president within a few minutes and nodded understanding. "I get it Mr. Principal. The stundent council will see to it that it will be a successful event. One that the student body will enjoy and remember".

When Minseok left the principals office the principal simply looked at the closed door while saying "I would not expect less from the only heir of the Kim household".

 

( Back to the classroom)

 

When Minseok arrived back at his classroom, his close friends were quick to go to him to ask about what the principal wanted.

 

Chen asked, "so what did the old man want dear cousin?".

A laugh came out from Minseok when he answered, "It is principal hyung not old man. He briefed me about the upcoming feast". 

Kris pointed at the file that Minseok was holding, "Is that the information about the event?".

 

Minseok noded and gave Kris the file and was about to tell him more when Luhan interrupted.

 

"Why do we have emails if he still calls you to go to him for such matters", the deer boy said with a frown.

"It´s not a big deal hyung. That just goes to show it is really important", Minseok said with a smile.

Tao then embraced his cute crush while asking, "do you already have something in mind minseokkie?".

 

Luhan and Kris were glaring at tao for his touchy hands but let him be knowing the touchy boy was deprived for days of skinship so he wont listen anyway.

Minseok then told them he had no ideas yet but class presentation comes first before finally doing more detailed plans for the whole school. Lay and the others except the president, Kris and Luhan went back to their sits and listened as Minseok starting a meeting.

 

"As you all might know, every year the school holds a feast for both students and outside guest to simply showcase talent and creativity. It is only once a year so we should make the most of it to have a fun experience we will never forget. Let´s plan for our class´s presentation for the school feast", Minseok said with passion and smiled that every answered with loud cheers and smiles as well.

 

This is the first event that Minseok will take on as the school president and he is really excited about it. Not to mention he is looking forward to their class presentation as well. First year or not, he has no intention on holding back and making a good show for everyone.