장일곺 (Chapter Seven)

Modern Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry it's been more than one month since I last updated this story. I am really sorry for making you wait. I can't assure you that I can update this faster than that...... I'll understand if you'll stop reading this.

Being a daehaksaeng is really hard..... been really busy. I needed to submit 3 projects and to review for 5 major exams....


 

But it's over now so here's an update.....

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕


Luhan opens his wardrobe and pulls out his uniform. It has been a month since he last wore it. He tried it on and stood in front of a mirror. He spotted a hole at his armpit.

"Haisst.... I need to get a new one." His phone vibrated inside his pocket. He pulls it out and it was just a reminder. "Time to go to work." He paused for a while and stared at the door. He then took off his uniform and dress up.


 


 


 

He went inside an establishment. It's not his workplace but instead a clothing shop who supplies the school he's studying at uniforms.

"Lulu! My Yeobeo!!" A short guy wearing shades on his head, scarf wrapped around his neck and a pink sweater welcomed him. "It's been a long time since you visited me. What brings you here? Did you miss me?"

"Nice to see you again Jin. Well the truth is....." Luhan pulled out his uniform from the paper bag he's carrying. "I'm going back to school."

"Oh? Jinjja? You know what? I'm expecting you'll say that." He pulled out a new set of uniform and showed it to Luhan. "This is made specially for you. I knew this day would come."

"Gomawo Jin. "- Luhan.

"No prob, Yeobo. You know I'm always here for you."-Jin.

"Uhmm.... can you do me one last favor?"-Luhan. Luhan rubbed his nape. "I need new sets of female school uniform."

"Wae?"

"Well uhmm.... you know how Seohyun changes uniform often. I need to pick it up for her."

"Did you say Seohyun? Are you sure? Because Seohyun just came here yesterday and ...."

"Did I say Seohyun? I meant Chorong."

"Chorong? Now who the heck is that?"

"She's my long lost cousin. She'll be transferring to my school."

"Long lost cousin? I've been your friend since the day you started highschool and I've never heard of this cousin."

"Uhmm... maybe because that's why we call her long lost cousin."

"Okay. Bring her here later then let's decide if I'll do you a favor. "

Luhan smiled widely and quickly ran outside. He sat at the nearest bus stop. While waiting for a bus, his eyes wandered around. His eyes landed on someone, looking at him. The person looking at him, along with his two companions approached him.

"Why are you here? And who are they?"-Luhan.

"Need to go to Jin. These are the two friends I'm talking about. They'll be transfering to our school so they'll need uniforms. And you? Don't tell me you're...."

"Yeah. You're the one who suggested it.....I'll surprise them all."-Luhan. He smirked. A bus arrived so they waved goodbye to each other.

"I'll drop by in our place later!!" The guy shouted before the bus took off.


 


 


 


Luhan arrived at the apartment. He knocked on Mrs. Kim's door. No one's answering.

"Are they still asleep?" Luhan looked at the time and it's already 10 in the morning. He tried ringing Chorong's phone. She's not answering it. He tried ringing it again and neared his ear at the door. He can hear Chorong's phone just few steps away. "Halmeoni!! Chorong-ah!!!" Still no one's answering.

He tried opening it and it was unlock. He quickly ran inside, thinking something bad happened. He saw Chorong's phone on the floor. Then he saw Mrs. Kim unconscious on the sofa. He heard something at the kitchen.

"Chorong?" He slowly walked towards the kitchen. He saw Chorong standing there with knife on her right hand and red stains all over her body. "What have you done?"

Chorong then let go of the knife and sat down on the floor. Then she covered her face with her hands and started crying. Blood is dripping from her hands. Luhan sat beside her and pat her back. "Tell me what happened."

"I...... I was just trying..... trying to make breakfast. I was just cutting the Kimchi but its juice squirted all over me. " She reached on her apron's pocket. "I was thinking about asking you for help but I don't want to disturb you. Uh? Oh yeah, I lost my phone."

"You mean this?"

"You found it. I heard it ringing and didn't notice I cut my finger." -Chorong. She showed Luhan her finger. Luhan then pulled her to the sink and washed her hand. "It's just a little cut but still it hurts" Luhan then became silent. He looks like he is about to cry.

"Luhan?" Luhan then gave her a wide smile and kissed Chorong's finger �� . Chorong's eyes widened and her cheeks turned red.

"Aigoo... Look at you! You're whole face became red." -Luhan.

"Ani!!! What are you talking about?"-Chorong. Luhan then filled a dipper with water and washed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter