(장다섯) Chapter Five

Modern Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! Hello! Hehehehe....

I'll try to make another poster and this time I'll put Chorong in it...... (well, I'm just not sure when will I have time to edit one.)

And uhmm..... for me, suggestions are very helpful so don't think that I'll be mad..... The only thing that makes me mad in here is if you cursed me.... So..... I'll accept negative comments but don' t curse, okay? That's all..... hehehehe


Here's the fifth part.....

♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔

[Chorong]

He said he'll buy me clothes? Does it really mean he sold my weapon? Is that too valuable? What am I thinking? Of course, it is mine. A royal person's belonging is always valuable.

I can't sleep again. Is it because I'm still not used to the new world? I wander around his house. Doors are very different from back then. Our doors were just sliding left and right. Now, you turn then push or pull. They even have something outside. Before they enter, they still need to punch in numbers. The way they live is very complicated.

I walked across Luhan's bed. There's no door just a divider. I peeked at him and he's already lying down. Is he already asleep? I sat at the floor beside his bed and stared at him. Is he really the king? I scanned his whole body. Their taste in clothes are very unusual.

I looked closely at him. His lashes are longer than mine. He looks more feminine than being masculine. He's not good looking either. He's not even close to being good looking.

"Are you really asleep? How can you sleep like that while a stranger is in your house?" I whispered. I know he still doesn't believe me being a Princess and he just knew me for days. It is okay. I don't believe him either being the King.

"You're not a stranger." -Luhan. Is he dreaming? Or he's awake? He opened one of his eyes and looked at me. Omo! What if he really thought I'm in love with him? Why am I even staring at him? "You're my girlfriend, remember?" He sat at the edge of his bed, facing me. He then put his hands at my shoulders and neared his face to mine. "You don't need to love me." Then he neared his face a little more. I just closed my eyes and held my breathe. My heart starts to beat so fast. Then, I can feel warm air near my ear. "Jaljayo." He whispered. I let out a deep breathe, a sign of relief.

Is he toying with me? If we are just on our time, he'll be in pieces right now. Suho will not let anyone do that to me. Haisst.... I miss Suho and Lady Bomi and of course, my beloved brother.


 


 


 


 

As he promised, Luhan and I went to go outside. We went to a big place. He said, they buy and sell things here. So it is their market. Their market is very different from ours. Ours are just outside while theirs are indoors.

I hold on tightly to Luhan's arm. It is my first time in this kind of place so I'm scared. Besides, I feel like people are staring at me. Why are people nowadays like these? Why are they eyeing other people? Is it because I'm with the King? Does it mean he's really the King? I think not. Maybe it is because I'm holding at him. I quickly removed my hand from him.

"Wae?"-Luhan. We stopped walking. What does he mean why? "It's okay to hold hands in public." He grabbed my hand. "Kaja!" Then we entered a clothing store.

There are different kinds of clothes I have never seen before. And, most of them are body hugging and short. Clothes nowadays are very revealing. Luhan grabbed almost all of the clothes on the racks and gave it to me.

"Try it all on." -Luhan. What? Is he insane? I don't even know how to wear these. He pushed me inside a room with a mirror inside then closed the door. I opened it.

"Am I going to wear this myself?" I mean, Lady Bomi always helps me when I'm putting on my clothes.

"Then do you want me to help you strip off?"-Luhan.

"Mwo?!"

"Ahahaha.... It's only a joke!" -Luhan. He approached one of the women in uniform. They chat and laughed a bit then the woman took out her phone. She extended her hand while holding the phone. Then they both looked at the phone then I heard a sound coming from it. What are they doing? They then approached me. "She's going to help you."

The woman and I went inside. She just instructed me what to do and how to wear the clothes then she left. What kind of help is that? Oh well, I guess that's how it is these days. Everytime I changed, Luhan asked me to step outside. And, everytime I go out, he held up his phone and I could hear again that sound coming from the phone. What is that?

"Try these."-Luhan. He handed me new set of clothes. I put it on. "Okay. Let's buy this." What? He let me tried all of that but only buy this. I don't want him to buy all of those clothings but he should have gave me this at the first place.

He paid for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter