( 장즈물둘) Chapter Twenty Two

Modern Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mianhe.... There were just sooooo many research works on school.... But I guess I have more free time now than before.... How are you guys?

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

[Chorong]

"Chorong? Let's get you dry." I turned around expecting to see Luhan. But instead, a girl is standing behind me. I'm too stupid to not recognize the voice. I never saw her before.

"How did you know my name?"

"Everyone knows your name." Everyone? Is that possible? Does it mean they know about my secret too? "Questions later. For now, kaja!" I don't know her but I followed her. She wants to help me that means I can trust her. We arrived at a building just near the park. We went to a room. It looks like our unit back at the apartment but way smaller.

"This is my unit. I bet yours is a lot bigger."

"Ne. At home. But in here, I just live at a friend's house."

"Waeyo?" I thought she knows me. Then why is she asking these questions? "Ah... Don't talk to strangers? I'm your chinggu. My name is Joo Hyun." Joohyun? Friend? Should I be doing this? What if she finds out about me being a princess? Or maybe she already knew?

" Why did you say everyone knows me?" She opened her cabinet and took a towel. She gave it to me and she sat down beside me and took something.

"Dry yourself first."-Joohyun. So I did. While I dry myself with her towel, I can't help myself but to observe her. She opened the thing she took earlier. It looks like a big cellphone. But I can't really help myself. I stared at her face. Her face seems familiar. Is she sure we haven't met before? She really looks like someone I know. Maybe from back home? I'm not sure. Is reincarnation possible? Ani. I think I just saw her face here. I can't tell. She really does resemble someone. I just can't tell who.

"Look." She showed me something from the big cellphone. It's a picture of me. In fact, a lot of it. How did she get these? JB? I remember JB taking a picture of us back at the mall. But I'm not wearing these. Is she from the same class as me then? But she looks younger. "This is a website that you're featured." Website?

"Why am I in there?"

"There are cameras everywhere." Camera? And what does she mean everywhere? I wish Luhan's here to explain everything.

"I need to go to the park." Luhan might be waiting for me there.

"Wae? Aren't you curious why I helped you? It's dangerous out there." Dangerous? "Especially when you're around Luhan and Jae Bum." Around Luhan and Jae Bum? She knows them too? I'm really confused to what's happening right now? "S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter