장 하나 (Chapter Eleven)

Modern Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mianhe... Jinjja..... I've been busy these past days and didn't notice it's been a month.... and also I didn't notice Chorong's Birthday already passed.... Happy Super Belated Birthday Chorong unnie.... And today is Jackson's Birthday......

Help me please.... let's trend #GOT7JacksonDay on twitter.... I badly want to trend it worldwide.... Kamsa.....

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

[JaeBum]

Forty five minutes already passed and Luhan is still not here. What did he forget and it took him that long? Did he decide to still not attend school? Haisst.... but it's near our final week.

When will he come back to his old self? If only March 03 didn't break his heart. Maybe I'll act just like him if I were in his shoes.

The bell rang for our second subject.

"What's our next subject?"- Jackson.

"Wae? Are you that excited?"

"Yes."-Jackson.

"Why are you excited? You know were not officially enrolled yet, right? "-Mark. He's right. Their classes will start after the finals week since they enrolled late. They just wanted to attend school to easily cope up. Actually the head of the school suggested that. That's the rule here. Before you attend your term, you have to attend the last weeks of the term before that.

"I know. You need not to tell me."-Jackson

"Our next class will be history."

"Mwo?!"-Jackson. He was excited few seconds ago. What happened? "Why do you have that boring subject?"

Then our teacher entered. Jackson zipped his lips and just seated like he's the nicest student. Well I can understand that. Why wouldn't he focus if your teacher enters with miniskirt and beautiful face and body? But not all students fall for her. I know I didn't. Luhan also.

Then the door slammed open. Speaking of Luhan. All eyes landed on him. Everyone including me was shocked. I thought he'll not attend today.

"Mr. Lu"-Teacher. Lu is his last name. Most of our teachers call him that, out of respect. "You're back. Now, please take your seat."

Luhan sat beside me, as usual. There were some whispering but we didn't mind that. We're used to it.

"What did you forget that took you that long?

He smiled widely. "Ah oh... my pen."- Luhan. Pshh.... that smile is so fake. Nevermind that. At least he's attending school again.

"Since final week is coming. I want all of you to take my time as a time off. Do whatever you want just don't leave the room." -Teacher. Good. An hour of sleep. I took my earphones out and closed my eyes.

~~~ Your eyes that saw me for the first time
In them, I saw a number of stars
They were following me in a funny way that day
So, why, on that day…

…Couldn’t I forget about you, in that moment
The day the shining you, came towards me
To me you’re the Best of the Best no one I ever had
I’ll give you a gift, So I won’t regret

Miss you I real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter