장열셑 (Chapter Thirteen)

Modern Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last update was too short......

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

[Chorong]

Luhan and JaeBum's actions earlier made me feel disoriented and uneasy. They both act peculiar. Seems like they are fighting over just to get my attention. Why are they doing that? Are they mad at each other? When I looked at their eyes, it looked like how Suho looks at my suitors. Being protective.

"Get your self together. The claiming Queen Bee is coming"-EunJi. Uh? Queen Bee? Seohyun is walking towards our direction. She looks mad.

"Do you mind?"- Seohyun. She asked EunJi. Her tone is different from earlier. She's friendlier just hours ago and now she sounds I don't really know, angry.

"Well I do mind."-EunJi. Seohyun then crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. She then sat on our desk and stared at me. Why is she looking at me like that? What did I do?

"Waeyo?"

"You're asking me why?"-Seohyun. Of course. I don't know why she's looking at me like that. "We were supposed to eat lunch together." That's right. I forgot.

I quickly stood up and bowed. "Choseonghamnida. Choseonghamnida."

"I can't believe you're apologizing like that."-Seohyun.

"Nado! I can't believe you're apologizing to her."- EunJi.

"Is apologizing not necessary here in the modern world?"

"Well, apologizing to her is a NO NO."- EunJi.

"You can't apologize to me like that."-Seohyun

"How do I apologize?"

"You don't need to apologize to her."-EunJi.

"Shut Up Busan Ajumma and just leave already. Chorong you come with me."-Seohyun. We left EunJi sitting there. Why did she call EunJi Busan Ajumma?

We went outside the building and went to another one. My heart starts to beat fast. Why am I nervous? Where are we going? My heart beats faster as we enter a big room with many people sitting.

"This is Chorong. She'll be joining our club."-Seohyun. Club? Me? Joining?

"Show us what you got." One girl approached me and drag me to the front. "I know this is unexpected but it Seohyun. Better not to anger her." Whispered the girl before she left me alone in here.

What's happening? Why are they all looking at me? What should I show them? Why should I even do what they askes for?

"Better start now."- Seohyun.

"This must be a misunderstanding. I don't know what to do. I don't even know what a club is." I can here laughter. What did I say?

"This isn't a misunderstanding. You want to apologize, this is the way."-Seohyun.

"What should I do?"

"Anything. Entertain us. Sing, Act, Dance."-Seohyun.

I haven't sing and act before. Dancing? I was once taught but never did I perform in front of this many. My dad said to save this dance for my wedd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter