장셑(Chapter Four)

Modern Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong!

Thank you for leaving comments. I'm a bit down these days and your comments made my day..... Although it's not that long, still it means a lot to me.......


 

Here's a trivia about me..... (you can skip to the story if you don't want to read this. hehehe......)


One of my nicknames is JB. It's my initials. You can address me as JB or Jung instead of using "author".

That's all, so here's the 4th chapter .....


♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕


[Luhan]

I'm really not used to working. Why should I experience this? I have money! Just look at the bright side Luhan. You get to learn to be independent. I sat at the side of my bed and looked outside the window. I've been working for 8 hours. And I didn't even notice it's already sundown.

"It's raining?" My grandma neighbor is running outside, getting the clothes she hanged. I ran outside to help her. I brought an umbrella with me.

"Thank you for your help."-Grandma.

"Haisst.... look at this clothes!! It's soaking wet. Good thing I didn't hang the hanbok. It will just get wet." Wait? Hanbok? Omo! Chorong!? Is she still at the park?

I left Grandma and went to the park with my long umbrella. "Where the heck is that girl? I told her to wait he...." The umbrella suddenly closed. What's wrong with this umbrella? It was just working fine. I opened it again and saw Chorong. She's sitting at the bus stop with a guy. I can just see their backs but I'm sure the girl is Chorong. I don't know how I know. I just felt it.

Does she know that guy? Why is she talking to him? What are they talking about? They're smiling? What are they smiling about? Are they having fun? Why am I so curious? Ugh.... What's wrong with me?

The umbrella closed again. Haisst.... I quickly opened it again. It's blocking my sight of them. The guy waved goodbye at her and ran through the rain. Finally! I thought he'll never leave. I went to her.

"Yah! Let's go!" She stood up right away. Geez..... She's soaking wet again. It's all my fault. Her clothes are sticking to her body. "Aah!!!" I remembered again what happened earlier. Why am I like this? Am I a ert now? I closed the jacket she's wearing to cover her body. I don't care if that guy gave it to her. I just can't stand walking with her side by side while her clothes are wet like that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter