(장하나 ) Chapter One

Modern Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't expect I will already have subscribers for this story. THANKS TO ALL THAT SUBSCRIBED AND SUPPORTS LUHAN AND CHORONG.


So here is an update.... But don't get your hopes up too much. I'm not really that good. So comment what you think, okay? I'll accept if it is bad.

♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔


The royal family had gathered for lunch. The King has a very important announcement to make. King ChunJae has two inheritors, Princess Chorong and Prince Chanyeol.

"Nice to see the three of us together, eating." - King.

"King ChunJae, why the sudden gathering?"-Princess.

The royal family never eats together unless there is an event. One of the reasons is because the prince doesn't want to. He doesn't get along well with his elder sister. Princess Chorong is the king's child with one of the court lady, Lady Haeyeong. Lady Haeyeong is the king's first love. They met way before he and the Queen got married.

The King and Lady Haeyeong had a child before he gets married to Prince Chanyeol's mother. Lady Haeyeong died after giving birth to the princess. A year after, the Queen gave birth to Chanyeol and like Lady Haeyeong's fate, she died.

" King? What is this for? You know I hate this."-Prince.

"Celebration."-King.

"For what?"-Princess

"I decided to dethrone myself."-King. Prince Chanyeol's face lightened up. He knows once the king is dethroned, one of them will take over. He knows it's going to be him since his mother is the legal wife. "Don't you think it's about time for the Princess to get married?" Princess Chorong choked upon hearing the King's sentence. "I think you're ready to be the Queen."

"WHAT?!"-Prince.

"Me? Why Me? Why not him? Prince Chanyeol?"-Princess. The King just grinned while Prince Chanyeol looks angry. He clenched his hands and looks like he is about to burst out.

"No, my big sister. You're older than me."-Prince. He let out a fake smile but you can still see disappointment and anger through his eyes. "I need to go to my room. Will you please excuse me?" He didn't wait for the King's response and left the dining area.

"I'm not ready yet. Chanyeol is ready, don't you think so. He has been learning a lot. I'm telling you as your daughter. Father?" -Princess.

"I made my decision and I think it is the right one."-King.

They both left the dining area. The food were not moved so the King gave it to their servants. As for Princess Chorong, she went straig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter