Chapter 27

Special Kiss (Playful Kiss 2)

 

Special Kiss Chapter 27

 

Seung Jo

Another week was over. It had been six weeks, since she had moved out and seven weeks, since I had last spoken to her. I hadn’t seen her for a week. I hadn’t been home, so I couldn’t even watch her cooking at night.

I needed to see her, to talk to her but she was still avoiding me. It didn’t matter though, I knew, what I had to do.

I headed to the head nurse’s office and knocked on the door. After hearing: “Come in!”, I entered the room.

“Omo, doctor Baek. What brings you to my office?”, head nurse Soo was smiling at me.

“I just have a question.”, I paused and handed her a file: “This my new case. Mrs. Park needs a lot of extra attention and care. In the file it says, that I need an assisting nurse. So, I was wondering, if you had already assigned someone to help me?”

“Right, I remember. Let me see.”, she started browsing through her own files: “Ah, here. Your wife will be assisting you, in this case, nurse Baek.”

“Nurse Baek?”, I asked, to make sure. Luck seemed to be on my side again.

Head nurse Soo nodded: “I have to say, nurse Baek has improved a lot. I consider her as one of the best young nurses, in this hospital. To think, that her first two weeks here, were a disaster… You can be proud of her.”

I smiled, I was proud of her: “Where can I find her now?”

“She is assigned in the cancer ward but her shift is ending, in a few minutes.”, she informed me.

“Thank you!”, with that, I took my file and left.

 

Ha Ni

I couldn’t believe it! So much stress and avoiding him for what? Only to be assigned to a case, with him. Unbelievable!

He had come to me about an hour ago, addressing me as nurse Baek, behaving all professional. He had told me to meet him in front of room 198, an hour later. So, here I was now, standing in front of room 198, waiting for ‘Dr. Baek’, to show up.

When he came, I bowed slightly and he just nodded his head. We entered the room together and were greeted by the sight of an old couple. The woman, Mrs. Park, as I knew, was lying on the bed, while the man, Mr. Park, I guessed, sat beside her bed and held her hand. They were engaged in a conversation and noticed us only, when Seung Jo greeted them.

The old woman’s face lit up, as she saw us, or him, I thought: “Dr. Baek, you are back!”, she turned her head to me and gave me a smile, as pretty, as one she had given him: “And you are?”

I bowed: “Annyeonghaseo. My name is Baek Ha Ni. I will be your attending nurse, from now on.”

“Nurse Baek Ha Ni?”, she clapped her hands, like a happy little girl: “Dr. Baek? This is your wife, you were telling us about?”

I turned my head to Seung Jo and saw him nodding, with a smile on his face. He had told them about me?

“Come sit, dear!”, Mrs. Park patted the edge of her bed, motioning for me, to sit down.

I walked over, complying with her request. She reached for my hand and took it in hers: “Dr. Baek told me so much about you. You are even prettier, than I imagined you to be.”

I felt a familiar blush, creeping up in my cheeks.

What had Seung Jo been telling them about me?

 

Author

The Parks had Seung Jo and Ha Ni occupied for two hours, until the end of their shifts. The two bid goodbye to the old couple and walked to the locker room, in silence. Something was different today; both of them could feel it. The tensed atmosphere had loosened up.

Once in the locker room, they proceeded to the adjusting changing rooms. Ha Ni was the first, to finish changing and was in the process of packing her things, when someone, from behind, tipped her on the shoulder.

She spun around, expecting to see her husband but it was someone else.

“Ha Ni, have you still not considered my offer?”, the person asked, with a grin, on its face.

“It’s nurse Baek for you and I told you not to bother me! Now let me go.”, she tried to walk away, in vain.

The person had grabbed her wrist: “Just think about it!”

She tried to wiggle out of the painful grip: “Dr. Lee, I don’t know, how many times I have to tell you this, before you understand, I AM MARRIED!”

“And I don’t know, how many times I have to tell you this but YOU AND DR. BAEK JUST AREN’T A MATCH!”, the person countered.

“Oh and who do you think, she matches with? You?”, Seung Jo had heard everything and was standing next to those two now. He took Ha Ni’s hand and freed her from his college’s grip. Dr. Lee, on the other hand, was so shocked, to see Seung Jo there, that he was unable to say something.

For a second, Seung Jo looked, as if he could kill someone, before he spoke again: “You have no right, to say something like that! And I would kindly request you, to STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE!”, the last line had been delivered in such a friendly tone, that it was almost creepy.

Dr. Lee, with his eyes wide, his heel and walked out of the room…

End of Chapter

 

Hey my dear readers!

Well, that was another chapter.

It was short, I know but I just had to end it here. I know, I'm evil for torturing you hehe. Next up is the begging part, I want to see Seung Jo begging just as much, as all of you do LOL

The ending of the chapter was pretty random but a jealous Seung Jo is always nice to see and I think Dr. Lee was the last 'shove' he needed to finally give in and end this freaking fight... You know, what I mean right?

Anyways, once again, thanks again for reading, subscribing, supporting and commenting. Keep on doing that please. 

Oh and by the way, I got soooo many comments in the past few days, makes me feel, as if I'm on cloud nine haha :D

Sorry for any spelling and grammer mistakes.

Kamsahamnida!

p.s. LOVE YOU GUYS <3