Chapter 11

Special Kiss (Playful Kiss 2)

 

Special Kiss Chapter 11

 

Ha Ni

God, I was so nervous! The principle was giving his speech and all the graduates had to line up behind the stage, in alphabetical order. I was right in front of Seung Jo and Beom Il Hyun, his (best) friend was behind him.

I was thinking about, running for the hills, out of nervousness, when I heard Il Hyun chuckle. I turned to see him suppressing his laughter. Seung Jo was also staring at him.

Il Hyun saw us both gawking at him and tried to explain himself: “You know, what I was thinking about?”

I shook my head and Seung Jo only waited for him to continue.

“The commotion your mother made at our High School graduation”, he said still laughing: “and Ha Ni tripping and falling on top of you.”, he pointed at Seung Jo, who was glaring at him.

“Beom Il Hyun! I’m trying to stay calm here and you reminding me of my clumsiness doesn’t help, at all.”, I whined and turned around, my back facing the two guys again.

The speech was over now and the principle was announcing the first person, to come up on stage.

I gulped with every step I took forward. Only four people left before it was my turn. I saw mom along with Eun Jo and Min Seol sitting in the third row. Dad and abeoji couldn’t attend the graduation because of work but I was sure, that mom would tell them every little detail and take as many pictures as possible.

“Student Baek Ha Ni.”, the principle’s voice boomed through the speakers.

Seung Jo gave my shoulder a little squeeze and whispered: “Don’t trip!”

That idiot, couldn’t he say something nice for once? I walked up on the stage, the principle handed me my degree, I bowed and thanked him. The next name was announced. Everything went smoothly…until I saw Seung Jo, who was just coming to get his degree. Just as I was about to pass him, he winked at me and I tripped. Luckily he caught me before I could fall. He smirked: “I told you not to trip.”, and off he was.

Jerk, I thought and proceeded walking.

 

Seung Jo

I couldn’t help it, I just had to .

Who knew that she would trip, if winked at her? Okay, I admit, I knew but I didn’t let her fall, right? So, it wasn’t that bad, now was it?

I walked down off of the stage to meet mom and the others.

Eun Jo handed me a bouquet of flowers, as soon as I reached them: “Hyung, congratulations on graduating!”

“Thanks.”, I said. Ha Ni was also there, so engrossed in a discussion with mom and Min Seol, she didn’t even look at me. Was she mad?

Mom broke the conversation, when she sighted me.

She walked to me and called Ha Ni: “Ha Ni-ah, come here. Let me take a picture of you and Seung Jo.

She smiled at mom: “Let it be mom, Seung Jo doesn’t like being photographed.”

She was mad…

“Who said that?”, I pulled my wife to my side and put a hand on her shoulder.

Suddenly she seemed to be more interested in her shoes.

“Don’t be mad!”, I murmured: “Smile! You look pretty, when you smile.”

The corners of curled up slowly and mom, who looked at us, as if she had won the jackpot, shot a picture.

“Ha Ni-ah!”, Jong Joo Ri and Dok Go Min Ah came running towards us, flowers in their hands and Joon Gu and Chris following them. Each of the girls hugged Ha Ni and Joon Gu and I shook hands.

They were saying something about celebrating our graduation, I didn’t really care but I couldn’t let Ha Ni go alone.

“I want to come too!”, Il Hyun had approached us from behind. That guy was too bubbly for his own good. Well, at least on my friends would also be there.

 

Author

“Where are we going?”, Ha Ni wanted to know. Her friends had forced her and Seung Jo to celebrate their graduation and Il Hyun had voluntarily tagged along.

The problem was just, that neither Ha Ni nor Seung Jo and Il Hyun knew where they were headed.

“You’ll see. The only thing you have to do, is to follow our car.”, Min Ah said after a while. Seung Jo shrugged, as he seated himself inside his car. It didn’t take long for the group to arrive at their destination. The location seemed so familiar to Ha Ni but she couldn’t point a finger at it. That was until she saw the building they were entering.

“Seung Jo-ah, isn’t this the karaoke bar we went to for our High School graduation? I remember class F being there too.”, Il Hyun was really excited.

Seung Jo only nodded. How could he forget this place? It was not possible.

Here, he had humiliated Ha Ni, she had humiliated him and the most important thing, he had kissed her for the first time. At that time, he had been mad, mad and insecure because he had been afraid that she would forget him.

Everyone was enjoying the celebration, laughing, joking and having fun.

Everyone except Seung Jo, he was bored, his friend was busy with Min Ah and his wife with Chris and Joon Gu.

Yes, Ha Ni was busy but not that busy, she noticed her husband, behaving as he always did, was silently sitting in one corner of the room and sipping on his drink.

“Seung Jo-ah.”, she sat down next to him: “Do you want to go home?”

She knew places of this kind were not his cup of tea.

“Not yet…but…come with me for a second!”, he responded after much thinking, then he grabbed her hand and they rushed to a very familiar place.

They came to a halt and he pushed her against a wall.

Ha Ni giggled: “This seems like a déjà-vu.”

“That day, did you really want to forget me? You sounded so determined.”, Seung Jo placed a hand on the wall and leaned closer. He always wanted to know that.

She nodded: “I wanted to and not only once. I don’t even remember how many times I wanted to give up on you. The graduation was definitely the one, where I was the most determined, right after the whole arranged-marriage-drama.”

She looked away, smiling, trying to avoid his gaze and he could easily see the sadness in her eyes. He had hurt too many times but now they were together and he had the chance to make up, for every sad moment he had caused her.

There was no need for her to be sad anymore, so he lifted her chin, forcing her to look up at him.

“Fool.”, he whispered before pressing his lips gently on her hers.

It felt as if they were telling their story with this kiss. At the beginning it was hesitant, slow but still beautiful, however it grew to become passionate, loving, or simply said, breathtaking…

End of Chapter

 

Hey guys!

OMG I actually finished an other chapter, can you believe it?

What can I say about this chapter? Nothing much actually, I think it explains itsefl...

If not, then feel free to ask (or request or criticize) by sending me a private message. I think personally this is one of MY favorite chapters.

Tell me your favorite! I wanna know :)

As for the next update, I think I'll be uploading tomorrw again, not sure though...

Thanks for commenting and subscribing :D

Kamsahamnida!