Chapter 19

Special Kiss (Playful Kiss 2)

 

Special Kiss Chapter 19

 

Seung Jo

Unbelievable! It was unbelievable!

Those three had actually succeeded with their matchmaking and meddling. It was just like in one of those TV-Dramas, which Ha Ni loved to watch: First the pregnancy, then the confession and now the wedding and this reception.

I shook my head in disbelieve. The newly-wedded couple, in front of me, seemed so surreal and yet they were there, together. I had never thought, that I would see my father-in-law getting married, in this lifetime.

I turned my head to the right, watching my wife beside me, who had been silent since she had returned from the washroom. Her gaze was fixed on the two people, sitting across from us, our siblings.

And what, the hell, was wrong with them? They were so quiet, too quiet, for my liking. Not teasing each other, not fighting, not quarreling, nothing. They looked, as if they were trying to avoid each other, looking everywhere but in the direction of the other, though they were sitting side by side.

“Seung Jo-ah.”, mom called me and I shifted to look at her.

“It’s such a nice song, go dance with Ha Ni!”, she told me.

Dancing? Please no! I made a face: “Omeoni, I don’t want to.”

“Stop behaving like a child and go dance with your wife. You have to be nice to her once in a while, especially at such occasions, as this wedding.”, and the nagging had started.

“I AM nice to her! Not only once in a while.”, I informed her.

She wiggled her eyebrows: “Oh really? Then go dance with her.”

Accepting my defeat, I said: “Fine!”, and grabbed Ha Ni’s hand, to pull her up from her seat with me. She was totally surprised by my actions. It seemed, as if she hadn’t noticed my conversation with mom.

So she asked: “Where are we going?”

“Dancing.”, was my curt reply.

Her eyes widened: “B-But I can’t dance.”

“Just follow my lead.”, I said, dragging her to the dance floor.

Once there, I placed her hands on my shoulders and mine circled around her waist, pulling her body to me.

She, as clumsy as she was, was about to trip, when I whispered in her ear: “Hold on to me!”

The sudden proximity startled her; she jumped lightly, when I pulled her even closer to me. I smirked at her reaction. Even after a year of marriage and a lot more proximity than that, she still managed to blush, when I was near her.

 

Ha Ni

His hands were placed on my back and we were slowly swaying to the soft music. I calmed my stupid heart down and averted my attention from him, back to the two teenagers, at the table, sitting uncomfortably, fidgeting nervously.

This time, I wasn’t going to let Min Seol get away that easily, the little miss had to answer some of my questions. Why not Eun Jo? Well, that brat would never answer any of my questions anyways.

“Stop spacing out!”, Seung Jo’s voice forced me to look at him.

He was staring in the same direction, in which I had been doing the same, a moment ago.

“Sorry, I was distracted. Did you say something?”, I asked.

His gaze shifted back to me: “I said, you’re behaving strange and asked if you know anything about them, I don’t.”

So he had noticed. I shrugged: “I’m not sure.”

“What?”, he pressed.

I sighed, defeated: “Earlier, when I was on my way back here, from the restroom,

I saw them in the garden…together…hugging.”

His eyes widened and he snapped his head in their direction. Surprise showed up in features, only for a second, before he composed himself again: “Meaning?”

Once again I shrugged: “I don’t know. I told you, I’m not sure, what it means. Maybe they’re becoming friends or something like that… I should ask Min Seol…”

Seung Jo gave me a weird look: “Don’t you dare, interfere! Whatever it is between them, it should stay between them.”

I turned my head, once again, in the direction of the two teenagers, only for my husband to force it back, to face him: “How about, you stop looking at them and start looking at me?”

His face was, again, very close to mine and, again, I blushed involuntarily: “Why are we dancing anyways? You hate these kind of things.”

He pretended to think: “Hmm… first, I’m not in the mood to listen to moms nagging, about me neglecting you and second,”, a smile making its way on his face: “you look beautiful today.”

 

Author

Seung Jo meant, what he had said. His wife was looking gorgeous, stunning and many other words, which were too little to describe her the best, for him.

He watched in amazement, how her face grew even a few shades redder, at his words. Suddenly, his hands clutched her hips tighter, stopping her movements.

She looked up at him, questioningly. He sighed, bringing her closer to his body, a small gasp escaping , her eyes wide open.

“Seung Jo-ah…”, she whispered.

His response came in a low, somewhat painful voice: “I can’t help it!”

Before she could make out his next movements, she was, once again, being dragged by her husband, to a deserted, quiet and neglected room, at the back end of the reception hall.

A part of her brain told her to stop him, when he pushed her against a wall and started attacking her lips but a bigger part refused to let his touch, leave her skin.

One of his hands was already behind the hem of her black dress and making its way up to her inner tights, when she found the willpower to shove it away.

He pulled back, gazing into her eyes, lust clearly visible in his, and waited for her to speak: “Not here.”, she managed to say, still trying to catch her breath.

A slightly disappointed expression formed on his face, as he rested his forehead on hers: “And what do I do about this?”

He pointed down, to the prominent bulge in his pants. She didn’t need to see, she could feel it and as much as she wanted to help him, she couldn’t.

Not now, at least and definitely not here.

She gave him an evil smile, placed one last, chaste kiss on his lips and pushed him away: “Go to the washroom. I’ll see you at home.” And she was gone.

Seung Jo sighed. It was a shame, that they had to stay until the very end of this party. God knew, how long it would last…

End of Chapter

 

Hey my dear readers!
I'm really sorry for making you guys wait so long for an update but I had some kind of writer's block, so yeah, you get why I wasn't able to post a chapter, in the last few days.

Anyways, I need to clarify one thing about this story: A few readers a dreading that the Eun Jo and Min Seol couple is going to be the main lead now but that's not true... as much as I myself love this couple, I love hyunmin far more and that's why this story is actually here... Eun Jo and Min Seol will have a big role but hyunmin are in the spotlight.

Still, I'm really glad you like the teenage couple, because, I love them :)

You guys might be thinking that this chapter is weird and you are right, it is. But let me tell you, this chapter is the prelude to the next one, which will definitely contain some serious , more intent, than the once before but still very playful, so read on your own risk :P

It looks like I'm really enjoying this Seung Jo, cause I seem to write a lot about him but that's one of the additions for his character in my story.

I mean seriously, he has a hard on his father-in-law's wedding reception

You know, I always think, that the quiet ones have a wild side in them and that's what I want to show, with this change...hope you get my idea :D

thanks for all the comments you guys have left, they motivate me to keep this story going :)

Also thanks all my loyal subscribers and the new subscribers, who recently joined my fanfic, you guys are great!

Kamsahamnida, for your support, patince and trust in me! I hope, I won't ever let you down =D

p.s. if you have any questions or critic regarding my story, feel free to ask and tell =)