Mine: 2

Mine{Haitus}

HongBin looked at the clouds as they they moved away freely.

He let out a sigh.

If only my life is just like those clouds.

He lied down on the bench, not caring if it is dirty or not.

Classes are going to begin in 10 minutes and HongBin had no thoughts of facing the teacher, so he decided to ditch his friends and go to the rooftop garden which students do not go often because it is located at the highest floor,obviously, and the route there is confusing and tiring.

Just as he was about to head off to dream land 2 voice interrupted him.

Usually, he would ignore these people but for some reason, he was curious.

"Why did'nt you tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"That you have a thing for HongBin?"

Wow. Someone like me? In this school? 

"Who the hell is BingBong?"

Guess I was getting my hopes up. But what a surprise,someone who don't know me.

"It's HongBin and that's what the rumour are saying!!"

"Yuri,you do know that it is better not to trust rumour and who is he?"

Yuri? Ohh the girl that sits next to me in chemistry.

"Lee HongBin. The grandson of the founder of this school. It is very dangerous to be linked to him,especially romantically linked like you."

"Like I've told you,don't trust rumours and I don't know someone named HongBong until today."

"His name is HongBin. It's easy for you to memorise the names in the History textbook but you can't remember his name?"

"That is because he is not important. Now if you are done talking we need to return to class as the next lesson is starting in 5 minutes."

HongBin immediately sit up and look behind the wall,hoping to find the girl.

But all he saw was Yuri with a dejected look and a girl's backview.

In that short 3 seconds, all he saw was that girl's backview but he was also able to see that the girl have a wavy light brown hair and a few strains of blue which will be to his advantage.

He was also able to see that she have a fair complexion and have cruve. She was not short but not that tall, maybe around 165cm. His ideal height for a girl.

In that 3 seconds. Lee HongBin was captivated by this girl even without seeing her face.

I have to find her.

 

"Hongbin! Do you know bout the rumour?"

"What?"

"That the rude ice princess likes you?"

Hongbin opened his eyes to find Ravi,his best friend, looking at him.

"Who?"

"The rude ice princess of Seoul High aka Tiffany Hwang. You don't know her?"

Hongbin stared into space for a while.

"Oh I heard her name before. The scholarship girl right?"

"Yeah that girl. I can't believe that she likes you. I mean no offence to you but she just seems like a man-hater. She always have this cold face on, like Leo hyung."

Tiffany, is that the girl from before?

"Why is she the rude ice princess?"

"Well, on the first day of school she apparently told off a senior who was trying to hit on her. Plus she never smiles unless she is with her friends."

"Ohh..."

"Someone seems curious about her" Ravi wriggle his eyebrown and gave HongBin the teasing look.

Hongbin smirk,"someone in this trashcan actually likes me. Of course I'm curious."

 

~Breaktime~

"Hongbin~ have you heard?" N said as they sat down with their food.

"I told him" Ravi said before stuffing his face.

"What what?" Hyuk asked as he looked at his hyung with his bambi eyes.

"That Tiffany likes our Hongbin"

"TIFFANY?? You mean that Tiffany Hwang?" Hyuk asked in shocked.

"Yeah didn't you heard? Usually you will be 1 of the first to know these rumours."

"Erm.. I must have been distracted. Hehe" Hyuk said while scratching his head.

"Oh look there she is."

Hongbin immeidately look up,even without s guidance he was able to spot that girl at first glance.

He saw the girl giving Yuri a bored look before turning towards the rest of the students to glare at them. 

At that moment, all he saw was what he thought to be the most beautiful girl in thw world. 

"That is Tiffany Hwang, did you see her glare. It was so scary oh ottokaji~" Ken said.

"She looks pretty" Hyuk mumbled as a small blush crept up his face.

"Oh Hyuk, don't let her face trick you. She may look pretty but she is rude too. That's why she is called the rude ice princess."

Hyuk just nod his head and continue to dig into his food.

He liked her first and knows her first so he is definitely not planning to give her away to his hyung no matter how much he likes his hyung.

 

After they finished eating, the group talked and joked just like any other normal teenagers while going down the stairs.

HongBin looked up to see Tiffany at her locker with Yuri. Without him knowing a smile crept up his face and he looked away before anyone else sees it.

while the reached the hallway, they were walking in the direction that the 2 girls are standing.

The group of 6 boys looked up with shocked as they heard a loud bang only to see Tiffany glaring their way and she walked past them into her class.

"That girl is feisty. She reminds me of Taekwoon hyung." Ken said which earns him a slap on the head by Leo.

"Ouch. Sorry hyung"

"That's the girl, right?" HongBin said with a smirk.

"Yeah"

 

Competion~

11/6/15