Mine: 5 { Those Days}

Mine{Haitus}

~3 years ago~

Gosh ommani how many times do I need to tell you! I don't need a tutor!" Hyuk said but was ignored by his mother who was currently trying to make sure that the tables were set perfectly for the guest.

"Quiet now Sanghyuk. Can't you see your mother is busy? And why are'nt you in the suit I asked Soomi to place in your room? Did she not bring it to you?"

"She brought it to me, I just don't see the point in wearing it." He walked away and lock himself in his room before he can hear his mother's continous nagging.

It was always like this in the Han household,despite being the next in line to inheritate the family's company, SangHyuk never felt happy about it.

Ever since he was young, he did not felt his parents love, like how his friends all did. Mum packing lunch for him to school, cooking homemade meals for him and many more.

The only love he had ever recieved was from his older sister who is now studying in the states and the ever loving nanny Soomi.

Currrently, he's 14 years old, the age of rebellion, when puberty hit him. That why he's crying now. Or what he is trying to convincr himself.

 

"Sanghyuk ah, better prepare now or later your mum will be angry at you again."

He looked at the door and saw Soomi at the door.

"Okay immo."

And now,another 2 hours of torture with fake laughter.

 

 

 

"Thank you for coming today Minah yah, come again soon!" Mrs Han said as she flashed a fake smile at the said girl who return the same smile. Rich people. 

After the guest left, "They finally left! Seriously that woman talks too much!" Mrs Han said, agitated.

"Relax honey, remember they are important guest." Mr Han said.

"Oh yeah have you found a new tutor for SangHyuk? You know he can't afford to fall back in class and that last tutor was really the worst! I mean he let him drop to the 3rd in class! Can you believe it?"

"Don't worry oppa. I've alreadly found a new tutor. She is quite young though, I think just a year older than our son but all of the students she teaches are 1st in class. I heard from Miyeon that this girl is quite a gunius."

"Oh then thats okay. As long as he can be the 1st in class nothing else is important." 

SangHyuk had already locked himself in his room the moment the conversation started and was now stripping himself off the suit and filling the bath will warm water to relax his body.

Idiots

 

 

 

 

 

"Sanghyuk ah,it's time for school." He opened his eyes and tried to adjust it to the bright light. At the end of his bed stood Soomi who gave him a warm smile which the boy gladly return.

 

"Morning immo." He said and got out of bed to go to the bathroom to freshen up.

"Come down for breakfast after you're done!" 

He heard Soomi said before she walked out of his room to attend to his parents needs.

He stared at himself in the mirror.

I really pity you.

After freshening up and throwing a fresh shirt on, he made his way downstair to join his parents for their satuarday breakfast.

 

"Morning Appaji, Ommoni." He said to the 2 adults at the dinning table.

"Morning son." Mr Han said,not even sparing his son a glance and just continue reading his newspaper.

2 years ago, be would have been upset at his father's guesture but now, he was used to it and it did not bother him at all.

"Sanghyuk, today your new tutor will be here at noon. We will be out so be on your best behavior okay?" Mrs Han said.

"Yes Ommoni." It was useless even if he was against it.

 

 

But what he does'nt know, is that this tutor will become his favourite and last.

 

 

 

"Bye Sanghyuk. Remember. Noon." He heard his mother said before leaving the house.

 

Since Soomi had the afternoon off, he was all alone at home.

11.45am.

He let out a sigh and decided on a few books to work on when the tutor comes. 

He brought the books to the dining table and walked to the kitchen to get some drinks and noticed the note on the fridge.

I've prepared some drinks and left them in the fridge. There are some snacks on the kitchen counter so just eat thise if you feel hungry. I'll be back to cook dinner for you.

Good luck for your tution! 

- Ahn SooMi immo :)

Thanks immo.

 

He looked at the door as the bell rang.

Placing the snacks and drinks on the dinning table, he walked over to press the button to open the gate and proceed to open the door for his tutor.

He opened the door and saw a girl walking over.

He felt his breath being out as he stood frozen at the door.

His heart was pounding loudly against his chest and he felt like he was going to die sooner if it continues.

"Hi, you must be SangHyuk." And the girl flashed her eyesmile at the boy.

 

"Y-yeah, you must be my tutor." 

Act normal Han SangHyuk. Breathe in. Breathe out. Come on.

She steped into his housr and instead of staring in awe like most of his 'friends' and previous tutors, the girl acted like she had been in his house for many times.

He led her to the dinning area and they proceed with introduction.

"My name is Tiffany and I'm just a year older than you, so just call me noona." 

"Yes noona."

"Now, what would you like to do?"

Huh? 

This girl was differnt from his previous tutors who all just start the boring lessons without any introduction or what so ever. This tutor however, was asking him what he would like to do.

"I've requested your parents for your school grade and all and all I can say is, I don't understand why would they want you to have a tutor when you are already so good. But if there is anything that you do not understand or want to learn, you can always ask me and it does not always have to be about studies." 

 

 

This girl, is really different from the rest.

 

Throughout the past 2 months, the tutor and the student have grown closer to each other. She taught him things like music and art, things that used to bore him to death have noe became one of his favourite, as long as he gets more time to spend with this tutor.

Instead of dropping, his grades actually rose, taking back his first place position and scoring even better than before.

"See honey, what did I told you about this tutor, thanks to her. Our son is doing well in school again. "Mrs Han said to Mr Han.

"And she is coming tonight right?" 

"Yes."

 

♧Dinner♧

"Sanghyuk, we'll be having guest for tonights' dinner so be well dressed okay?"

He heard his mother shouting from downstair and he just ignored her.

He looked at the notes that his tutor prepared for him and smile at her handwriting. 

"Sanghyuk ah." He turned to face the door and found Soomi guestering towards the wardrobe.

He took out a white button down shirt and threw on a jean and head downstair.

He froze for a while when he saw the backview of a girl sitting down at the dinning table, he could recognise who the girl was even by looking at her back.

"Oh SangHyuk, what are you doing there? Cone on down and have dinner together!" Mrs Han said, waving his son over.

Tiffany and Mr Han stopped their conversation and looked at the boy, she flashed a eyesmile at him and wave for him to come over.

Hyuk walked over to the dinning table slowly and looked at his parents for explaination.

If I knew she was coming I would have dressed better.

"Evening Guppie!" She flashed a teasing smile at the boy who turned red.

"Guppie?" Mrs Han looked at the girl in question.

"It's a nickname I gave him. Is'nt it cute?" And the 3 started laughing.

 

♤2 weeks ago♤

Hyuk was trying some math questions on the concept he was goning to learn next year in school while Tiffany was just looking at him.

This noona really, does not know what effect she can give me. Stop looking noona!

"You know, you remind me of my favourite pet when I was little."

"Huh?" He looked up from his work and stared into her eyes.

"Guppie."

"What?"

"I'll call you guppie from today onwards." She return to face her work.

"What? Why?" 

"You remind me of my favourite pet hare. Mr guppie. So I'll gonna call you guppie and make sure no one else call you that!" She pointed a finger at him.

"I doubt anyone would randomly call me Guppie like you did noona." He stated the obvious.

"But... but you can come across a goldfish one day with someone else and they might say 'hmm I want to give you a nickname, how bout guppie?' You know it might happen!" 

"Noona you're not making any sense."

"I don't care. Only I can call you that okay?" She gave him her puppy eyes.

"You can call me whatever you want noon. As long as it mkes you happy. Okay?" 

♤back to dinner♤

"Why Guppie though? I would understand if you call him Hyukkie but Guppie?" Mrs Han asked.

"It's a secret." She whispered and put her finger on her lips." And only I can call him that! Mr and Mrs Han that is our special code!" She said childishly.

The two adults laugh at her adorable actions and agree to her request.

 

 

"Bye Tiffany, feel free to drop by for dinner!" Mrs Han waved the girl goodbye as she walked out of the door.

"Okay ommoni! Thank you for the wonderful food!" She waved the Han family goodbye and walked out of the gate, making her way home.

During the dinner, the Han family got to know the girl better and it is no secret that the two Han adults have grown to like her, even forcing her to just call them ommoni and appaji which thr girl was grateful for and it was the first time Hyuk have seen his parents being so nice to a guest.

"She's so adorable, right son?" Mrs Han asked his son who was still looking out of the window with a giddy smile on despite the girl leaving about 10 minutes ago.

Mrs Han knows how much of a bad parents she and her husband had been for the past years and just now during dinner, when she saw the way her son looked at the girl, it made her realise how much her son is growing into someone she does not know despite seeing him everyday. Only to realise that she had been neglected him for too long.

Hyuk stayed silent as he did not hear his mother's words and was just looking out of the window, hoping that the girl will be home safe, she promised to send him a text when she reaches home.

Mrs Han shook her head, it was obvious that her son was smitten by that girl and she was determined to help his son with all her ability.

"Hyuk ah. Omma-ga mihanae." She whipsered and walked away from her son. 

 

 

As the months past, their relationship also strength, and also his feelings for her grow deeper and deeper. There where a few times where he almost confess to her but he chicken out in the end as he was afraid of her answer. He knew that she did not see him this way and he rather remain close with his noona rather than being distanced from her.

 

"And that's how you do it. It's easy really. Once you do it a few time you'll get the pattern." Thr girl said.

Hyuk just nod his head and listened attentively.

"Guppie. Next week is going to be my last lesson with you." His head shot up and he looked at her with his eyes widen.

"What? Why? Did something happen?" 

"No no nothing happen. It's just, you see. When school reopens, I'll be in my last year of middle school and I need to work really hard in order to get into Seoul High. So, I decided to quit teaching." Hyuk gelt like his world was crashing. That means that he can't see his noona anymore. No more her coming to his house every Saturday, no more talking together about thr most useless things, no more playing music together, no more everything.

"But don't worry! We can still call and text each other and meet up occasionally! Don't give me that sad face! I'll feel guilty!" Tiffany pout at the younger boy which made him blush.

"Then noona, instead of lesson, can we go out and play next week?"

 

 

◇next saturday◇

Today, a boy name of Han Sang Hyuk have a very important mission. It is to make the girl he love with his whole heart smile all day and make this day her most memorable day of her life. But being a 14 years old boy, he onviously cannot afford much even if his parents are rich. And he knew that the girl will onlh scold him for wasting money on her. So he brougt her to Lotte World.

"Seriously Guppie! I could pay for my own ticket you know! I am the lder one here!" She croseed her arms and pout at the boy.

"Let's just have fun today noona!" Ans he dragged her around trying different rides and eating snacks they sold inside.

Time passes and night was coming soon.

"Come on Guppie! Let's go take the ferries wheel now! The view is always the best at night!"  And she dragged him along to the ferries wheel, not knowing that the boy had planned earlier to bring her there.

Of course, he had notice some guys looking at his noona while they were together anf he glared at some of them. Despite being only 14, he was tall for his agr and had always been mistaken for being older, so to some, it just looks like a regular teenage couple coming to play together. Some people even complimented them, saying that they look good together. But bring the naive one, Tiffany obviously do not get the message and only smile at thise people while Hyuk was turning red.

"Wah! Look at the sky guppie! Look at thise buildings that are lighting up! Look at that!" The girl was like an excitted 5 years old and the boy can only smile at her being adorable.

Luckily for him, the two of them were the only one in the cabin.

"Noona, what exactly do you want me to see when you are pointing at eveeything?" He teased he . Usually she would either pout or say something back but she was too engrossed by the view that she totally ignored him.

 

"Noona!" She turned to face the tounger boy only to be greeted by a kiss on her cheeks.

She widen her eyes in shocked and the boy just look at her.

"It's my graditude for you noona. Thank you for helping me for the past few months." And he flashed her his billion dollar smile that girls in his school would die to see.

She recovered from her shock and smile at the boy.

"Ehh. I only helped you with your studies. Nothing else! And you scared me for a second there!" She playfully punched his arms and he smiled sheepishly.

 

 

 

The both of them walk down the streets and talked about something random. He insisted to walk her home and said that a girl walking home alone is dangerous.

"Oh we're here. It have been a pleasure of mine to teach you gor the past few months. Sorry for the unexpected and last minute decision. But you can still text me everyday!" She said as they stood in front of her house building.

"Ok noona. Have a good rest." He said as she watch the girl walked into the building.

"Noona!" He shouted before he walked too far away.

 She turned her head and look at the boy who was still standing at the entrance of the building.

"I like you!" He shouted, not caring if he disturbed the neighbour. She smile and shouted back." I like you too!" 

He just gave the older girl a forced smile and waved for her to go back home.

He knew that his noona did not get his message as hid noona was really innocent whrn it comes to relationship and all. But just her saying that she likes him makes him happy even though it is a different type of like.

Once he saw the lift reach the 9th floor, he turned left and walked home.

He now know where he want to go after middle school. 

He knows that he still wants to be with his noona.

And in order to achieve that, he has decided to go into Seoul High using his own abilities and not his parents money.

To see his noona often again and to be by her side even if she don't feel the same.

Because he was in love with that girl.

And she became his first love.

His favourite tutor.

Tiffany Hwang Mi Young.

 

 

 

 

◇present◇

The other 6 people looked at the youngest with their eyes and mouth opened at his confession.

Even his noona. 

He ignored them and digged into his food.

"What?!!" 

Oh those days.

 

 

I know I know the last chapter was like and even I don't know why I wrote that. This chapter is a flash back on Tiffany and Hyuk's past. 

AND CONGRATES SNSD FOR HAVING YOU 100th WIN!! Last year was a hard year for both SONEs and you girls but we only became stronger after the incident and learn which one of us are foes and friend in the group( refering to some claimed sones who blame all 9 girls ) even though it is a fat dream of us SONEs for you to be complete again, we know it is near impossible so we learn to accept the truth and embrace the present. We wish all 9 girls the best in life from the bottom of our heart. 

And Selamat Hari Raya Aidifitri to all the Muslim friends! 

17/7/2015