Mine: 6

Mine{Haitus}

Because she's my first love.

She's my first love.

First love.

She pulled her hair and lean against her bedboard.

 

 

 

After the dinner with the boys,she insisted to walk home by herself but was accompanied by Hyuk and was one the most awkward in her life.

The walk home was silent, she was confused and had lots of questions she wanted to ask him, but the words are all just at the tip of her tongue, refusing to come out.

Hyuk obviously knew that his noona was afftect by what he said at dinner, but seeing his noona looking so troubling was a cute sight to him and it only made him realise how much his noona had changed when he was not by her side looking at her.

Obviously many had changed since 3 years.

Like how his noona became more quiet than before and cold.

Definitely not the noona he used to know, but she was still the same noona he fell in love with.

"Bye noona." Was all he said to the girl who was zoning out.

she blinked a few times and realise that she was standing in front of her apartment building.

"Oh. Bye. Guppie." She mumbled and walked inside.

"Noona!" She turned around and found Hyuk still standing there.

"I like you!" He shouted and waved his hands for her to see.

She widen her eyes and turned around to face away from him and walked faster towards her unit, not letting him see her tomato like face.

Hyuk chuckled as he saw his noona panicking.

Obviously, he knew that his message went to his noona this time, and he was glad. 

Now all he have to do is to make this noona stop seeing him as a little boy.

He turned around and walked hus way home.

 

 

The words that Hyuk had said just now made her even more confused than ever.

And for some reason , she felt that it had happen before.

I like you.

Her eyes widen as she remember, 3 years ago. After her very last lesson with him. The words he shouted to her, the words that she brushed away as something natural.

"Aish!" She kicked her blanket and just stare at the blank wall in front of her.

"I need some sleep." 

 

 

 

 

The next day Tiffany woke up, feeling more tired than ever. She did not get a good sleep and all she could think of was what happen the day before and it was enough to make her awake. 

"Morning Miyoung." He brother ruffled her hair and offer her a seat next to him which she took.

She lean her head on his shoulder and let out a big yawn.

"Stayed up studying again huh? How many times do I need to tell tou that it is bad for you."

"Sorry."  

Her sister served breakfast and the family digged in, eating together was sometime quite rare for the family because everyone was busy with their personal life, and she was glad that she get to spent this morning with them.

"Come on let me bring you to school or you'll fall asleep on the bus." She hit her brother.

The way to school, she just slept in her brother's car and it was the most peaceful sleep she had all night long.

"Wakie wakie. You have school." She squint her eyes as the sunlight hit it and turned to her left only to see her brother trying to wake her up by using that annoyning voice of his.

"You coming home tonight?" 

"Nah, working overtime tonight so it will be best to just stay in thr office. Bye baby sis!" She opened the door and quickly closed it before her brother whines more. Her brother is somewhat protective of him so it is only usual for him to try to baby her. 

She adjust her bag strap and look up to find 6 pairs of eyes looking at her.

"What?" She said, annoyed. 

"Have a nice day in school babe." A voice said from behind her and soon she heard the engine roaring and a car driving away.

She let out a sigh and walked into school, ignoring the boys.

She knew her brother too well to know that it was just one of his ways to make boys stay away from his baby girl.

 

"I wonder who was that? And I totally did not know she have a boyfriend much older!" Ken rambled on.

Hongbin just looked away and tried to get the image of her walking out of another guys car our of his mind.

Hyuk was just laughing on the inside as he knew who that guy is.

"Hyuk ah, do you have any idea who that was?" N asked him.

The younger boy shrugged and walked ahead of them.

"I'm going to class first."

 

 

 

"Don't you think he is acting like a good boy again?" Ravi asked to no one in particular.

The rest of the boys just looked at the younger boy walking away from them.

"Seems like a girl can really change him huh?"

 

 

 

 

"Tiffany can you come and see me after school?" 

"Yes Mrs Im."

 

 

Tiffany stood outside the teacher's staff room and knocked on the wooden door.

"Who are you looking for Miss Hwang?"

"Mrs Im."

"Please come in."

The teacher led her to waiting area in the staff lounge only to be greeted by a guy who was acting as if he own the place.

she scoffed and took the seat furthest away from him.

The guy was busy in his own world so he did not notice the girl in the room and the disapproving look the teacher was giving.

"Please try and control him as his girlfriend." The teacher whispered to the girl which made her shot a glare at the teacher.

"We are not dating and I do not like him. Even as a human being. So please, if you are a teacher than you will know better than to trust stupid rumors started by idiots." The teacher gluped and just nod his head and walked out.

It is a well known fact that Tiffany is someone who will not get pissed off easily, and if she does, than no one will be able to inagine what will happen.

 

Hongbin spin himself on the rollar chair, as he spin himself he saw a girl sitting far away from him.

I must be going crazy. To even see her here.

He stopped his chair and it stopped in her direction.

"Oh I'm getting dizzy." He held his head and squeeze his eyes shut.

Tiffany giggled at the sight. It was rare to see someone acting so immature in front of her.

He opened his eyes to see the girl with a slight smile looking at him.

He forgotten about his dizziness and was once again trapped by her.

To see her so close in front of his eyes and smiling at him is quite rare as she was always glaring at him.

 " Seems like you guys are having fun." Both of their head looked for the owner of the voice and found the chairman and Mrs Im standing at the door.

 "Follow me." The chairman said anf thr 2 students stood up and follow the older guy.

Tiffany was confused as to why she was being called to the chairman's office while Hongbin had a slight idea of what might be aheand and he was looking forward for it.

"Take a seat." Hongbin just plopped down as he was familar with the office and he put both his legs on thr coffe table and lean back comfortably on thr chair while Tiffany sat diwn at the edge of the chair.

"Just sit comfortably Ms Hwang." The chairman said and Tiffany arjusted her seat a little.

"So, why did you call us samcheon(uncle)?" Hongbin asked and looked at thr guy infront of him.

Tiffany just let the new information sink in her.

His grandfather is the founder of this school, so it should be no surpirse that his family is working in this school either.

"Tiffany," she looked up and stare at the chairman" the top scholar in our school who have the highest mark teachers have ever seen. Scoring an avergae of 98 marks on every single test and examinations you have sat for. Including papers that were meant for grades higher than yours." 

Huh? the girl was confused as to why the chairman was listing out her academic abilities when she knew it herself.

"Lee Hongbin. Scoring an average of 37 on every single test and examination you have sat for. Including test meant for grades lower than you." Hongbin kept quite and he felt himself getting warm and blood crept up his face.

Tiffany helr back a laugh.

"So Tiffany, I would like to offer you to tutor him. Of course you will be paid as teaching this idiot for free is very wasted, you will be a saint if you can keep up with him." Hongbin glared at his uncle while his uncle just smiled at the girl infront of him.

He turned to look at Tiffany and founf her trying to hold back her laughter.

"So, do you want to take it." Tiffany turned to look at Hongbin and examine him for a while.

"I will like to take the challange." She said as if he was a bet.

"Okay, so the lessons will be arranged by you guys and we will not interfer. Thank you Tiffany, we'll be counting on you to help this idiot."

 

 

 

"Seriously, why are you so smart?" Hongbin said as the 2 walked out of the office.

"Why you're so dumb?" She retorted.

"Burn" he said and she smiled, shaking her head at him.

"You know you should not do that often." 

"Huh?" 

"Smiling suddenly, you know it makes my heart race." 

Tiffany widen her eyes and looked away, not leting him see the blush on her face.

"Lesson tommorrow. Where do you want to have it?" 

"But it's Saturday!"

 

 

 

¤Saturday¤

She stood in front of the huge mansion. It was one of thr biggest house she has ever seen. She pressed the bell and waited for someone to open the gate.

"Who's there?"

"Erm... I'm Hongbin's tutor."

"Oh, hold on." 

She stood there for a few seconds and the gate started to open.

She made her way in,passing by the water fountain.

She was greeted by a guy looking like he's in his forties who is in a suit.

"This way." 

He lead her to the study area and she thanked him.

Moments later a maid came in to serve her drinks and snacks.

"I'm sorry but young master has not woken up, I'll go wake him up."

"No it's okay, you seem busy so I'll go myself."

"You sure?"

"Yes, can you tell me where is his room?"

The maid thanked her multiple times as she was really busy that day.

She followed the maids instruction and make her way upstair, occasionally stopping to admire the paintings and objects around the house.

Finally, she reached his room and she knocked on the door.

No reply was heard so she braged in.

His room was clean and there was a huge plasma TV in the mini living area in his room.

Spoilt brat.

Hongbin was laying on his bed, sleeping soundly, not knowing that his vistor was in his room.

"Wake up." She shook him but he just groan and turned the other dirrction.

"Wake up now Lee Hongbin." 

"5 more minutes immo"

"You're late for my lesson idiot."

Hongbin eyes shot open and he sat up on his bed and found Tiffany looking at him eith her arms crossed.

"."

 

 

"That's why I said, don't arrange lessons in the morning. Or do you secretly enjoy waking me up yourself?" He wriggled his eyebrown but was hit by a book.

"Ah! You violent woman!" But why does that make me like you more?

"I need to finish this lesson as I have another lesson to go."

"Another lesson?"

"Yes I need to catch my cousin before he runs away again."

"Why do you need to catch him?"

"Cause he refuse to study and my aunt put his studies as one of my responsibilties now. Do this."

The next hour it was just Tiffany teaching Hongbin who caught up to the lessons quicker than expected.

"You know, you're actually quite smart? But why don't you use your brain?" 

"Why should I waste my brain juice on these stupid thing that will never come in handy." He pointed to the math book filled with algebras.

"You never know."

A few more hours went by and when she looked at his watch she realise that she's late.

"! I need to go now." She packed her things in a hurry and made a phone call.

"Jeon Jungkook if you dare to go anywhere elese I swear that I'll make you a monk." Hongbin gluped at the girl's attitude.

"Jungkook? You mean that Jeon Jungkook, that 15 years old boy?"

"Yeah you know my cousin?"

"I know his friends, but I've never spoken to him."

"Friends?"

"Yeah they always hang out underground, where all the rappers and dancers are at.

 

 

 

 

 

She ran home to and was greeted by a empty house.

She tooked out her phone and called the boy whose phone was currently off.

She then remembered what Hongbin said so she looked for his number in his contact.

"Supp"

"Are you still at home?"

"No why?"

"Nevermind."

She was about to hang up when." Looking for Jungkook?"

"How you know?"

"That's why you ran off right? N hyung was throwing a fit cause you did not greet him when you went home."

"He was there? How come I did not see him?"

"I know where's your cousin. Want me to bring you there."

"....okay." 

She waited in front of her building and a car stopped in front of her a few minutes later.

The window rolled down and she found Leo in the drivers seat.

The door opened and she got in.

"Why did'nt you say hi!" N whined.

"Sorry but I was in a hurry."

"Let's have fun!"

"Sorry but where are we going?"

"You don't know?" 

She shook her head.

"Well you'll see."

 

The car came to a stop and they all alight from the car.

She followed them and past through a alley and came to a stop in a small wooden door.

"There's a competition going on later at night so the participating teams are going to practise."

"Huh?"

"We're participating. Remember to shout for us okay!" Ken said and they all walked in.

She followed and she squnit her eyes to adjust to the darkness.

"Is this a club?"

"No really, it's legal for us to come in if you're scared." Hyuk said.

"Bangtan on stage." 

7 boys came on stage and the music played.

Tiffany looked at the stage as she found a few familiar faces like Namjoon's who is her classmate, Jin who was a senior in her school and Jimin who is Jungkook's friend.

And then she saw, the guy had been looking for, dancing on stage. Even though she hate to admit it, her cousin was good and she don't really get why her aunt disapprove his hobby.

Their performance ended and the 7 boys went down stage and VIXX went to greet them.

Tiffany trailed along behind and kept her eyes at her cousin who had no idea that his noona was here.

Jungkook looked behind VIXX and found a girl who look extremely like his noona glaring at him.

"Oh yeah Jungkook, your noona is here to look for you." Hongbin said.

"."

"You run and I'll make sure to shave off your head and sent you to a temple tommorow." She threaten as she saw the boy turning away.

Jungkook cursed under his breathe as he knows how serious his noona was. I mean, she shaved off his hair before when he was 12 cause he was not listening to her.

The 13 boys gluped as they saw fire bruning in her eyes.

"What time will you end?"

"What?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh noona thank you thank you thank you! Thank you!" Jungkook cling onto his cousin who was just staring at the empty stage.

"Noona. Thank you so much-"

"Say one more word and I'll make sure to cut off your lips and rip off your voice box."

Jungkook smiled sheepishly and instead of saying thank you, he kissed his noona on her cheeks several times and continue hugging her.

To get his noona approval for something that is not related to studying is rare and he was glad that his noona finally understand.

"Oh fany! It's rare for you to be here."

She looked to her left and found her other cousin, aka Jungkook's sister, Kisum standing there.

"Ah" was all she said as she saw Junkook clinging onto her."good luck for you tution. Bye kiddo." Kisum pat Jungkook's head.

"Noona let me stay for the competition!"

"Really?" Kisum was shocked at her cousin's decision.

"Yeah, this is importnat for him right?" She said nonchalently and she saw the 6 boys standing on stage.

"How are you unnie?"

"Still alive and kicking. I'm performing my nee single today."

Kisum was kicked out of her house when she was 17 as she was into rapping anf Tiffany's family let her stay with them and Kisum decided to move out and live alone when she was 20. She is now 21 and it has been a year since Tiffany saw here and she got to say, het unnie looks better with this darker hair colour.

"You look better with this hair, it makes you look more mature and people eill start to take you seriously."

"I know right? Even Jooyoung started to listen to me!" She laugh and speaking of the devil.

"I heard my name."

"See! Fany's here!"

"Miracle!" Tiffany hit his arm and he feign pain.

"Sissy."

The 4 laugh and Tiffany was glad that she came. She was able to catch up with old friend and understand her cousin's dream.

"Oh they are staring soon."Kisum pointed to the stage and VIXX was in stanfby position.

Tiffany looked at Hongbin unknowingly.

'Look at me. Only me.' He mouth at her and she unknowingly nod her head and she felt herself turning red, and she was glad that the place was dark.

. I don't like him. No no. I don't. I like him.

.

I like Lee Hongbin.

.

 

 

27/7/15

Happy youth day!