Mine: 4

Mine{Haitus}

"So? Where are we going?" She asked the boys.

"Secret~" Ken said while putting his finger on hus lips and made a shh sound.

"Fine." She said and began occuping herself with her phone,trying to find something interesting to read.

"So..." Ravi started,"what made you fall in love with our artwork?" 

"What the hell is that?" She mumbled.

"Our Hongbinnie!" N said,"although I believe that I should be the artwork."

"How many times do I need to say so that your tiny brains and register it? I don't like him. It's-"

"A stupid rumor started by an idiot we get it,right guys?" Leo said from the drivers sit and glared at the boys through the rear mirror.

The boys gulped down their silava and replied simultaneously "yes hyung." 

"Ok we're here!" N said cheerfully, trying to brighten up the mood.

"A japanese resaturant?" Tiffany said the moment she alight from the car.

This is my chance, i can just back away slowly and 

"Noona, you can't run away" Hyuk whispered to her as he came out after her.

"I did not say anything."

"Yeah and I know how that minds of yours works."

"Shut up Guppie." She walked away to follow the rest of the boys.

He smiled as she remember the nickname she used to give him.

"Go in." Leo commanded Hyuk from behind.

"Yes hyung."

 

 

 

"So, give me this, this, this, this and this. Oh and also add this." Ravi said to the waitress who was trying to write as fast as she could.

"Ok will that be all sir."

"Yeap! We'll call you if we need anything else."

"So, you're a second year right? If you have any problems with homework feel free to ask me okay?"

 "Yeah like I'll ask the last of the whole grade." She replied and the other boys laugh.

"Haha real funny smarty pant." N said and cross his arms.

"So tell us a little bout yourself." Ravi prompt her.

"Why should I?"

"Cause we want to know our sister-in-law better!" Ken said as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

"I don't even want to fight with anymore" Tiffany said,admitting defeated.

Just sitting here with people she just knew and talking to them as if she knew them for years was a shock to her as she was usually cold towards strangers.

"Here's your food." The same waitress from before placed all of their orders on the table and boy,it can feed the whole soccer team I tell you.

"You guys are gluttons." She said as she watch all of them stuffing their face.

"Hey! We're not! Here have some of this." Ravi said and placed some sashimi on her plate.

"Thanks but-"

"Noona can't eat this cause it's too disgusting for her to chew it. She will feel sick and she have no pills for it cause she is too stubborn to see a doctor." Hyuk said and slupped his udon.

 

The table fell silent and the boys who were stuffing their face before stop and looked at the youngest of the gang.

"Hyuk. You knew Tiffany before today?"

"Cause I'm close to her duh?" He said as if it was obvious.

"How did you know her?"

"Cause she's my first love."

The boys and the girl stared at him with their mouth agape.

"WHAT??!!" 

"What?" 

 

A really short update. Sory but I was getting really busy with school again as I'm graduating this year. Whish me luck and I might updatr again tomorrow. Who knows