Mine: 3

Mine{Haitus}

Right now, Tiffany feels like murdering all the students that are in the hallway as the moment she stepped into school, everyone's attention was on her and they were just whispering things that she does not want to hear.

"See, told you it's not good to be involved with him"

"Oh shut it Kwon Yul it's not like I know him or anything. Like I said, it's just a stupid rumour" Tiffany said for the nth time that morning.

Things cannot be worst. 

Oh you have no idea how wrong she was.

At that moment, the boys of VIXX was walking in the opposite direction of the 2 girls which, of course, made all the students turn to look to see if there is any interaction between the 2.

Tiffany glared hard at the boys as she walked past them with Yuri looking down at the floor.

The VIXX boys just stood there, most of them are confused as to why the students are looking at them and why the Rude Ice princess just glared at them. Shudder.

 

"Fany, I'm saying this for your own good okay. Stay away from that boy and if any of them approaches you, just scream your lungs out like how you sing in the shower" Jessica said to Tiffany.

"I don't scream in the shower!! And I can handle it myself if they dare to apporach me." Tiffany said as she stabbed her food, imaging that it was Hongbin.

Idiot. If only he do not exist I will not be caught in this mess. Breathe Tiffany breathe. Perhaps after a few days this rumour will die down and everything will go back to normal.

Or so she though.

 

"You guys go to class first, I've to grab my chemistry book in my locker" Tiffany went to her locker alone and parted from her girls.

Luckily for her the hallyway was almost empty.

UnLuckily for her VIXX was in the hallway.

Thw only way she identified them was that the 6 boys always stick together. Plus she knows how HongBin looks like so it's kinda easy for her to identify them.

She plan to silently take her book from her locker and walk away as fast as possible to avoid them until she was pulled by a strong force.

"Hey sister-in-law" a guy with a red crew haircut and deep voice said.

She just looked at the hand that was preventing her from accomplishing her plan.

"Hello~ anyone there?" The guy said.

"Let go of my hand." She said in a low and threatening tone.

He paused for a moment before dragin her towarda his friends.

"Hi~ you must be Tiffany", a guy with a darker skin tone than the rest said(sorry N oppa but I love the way you are),"I'm N" he said brightly and waved at her.

Tiffany looked at him before a flash came through her mind and a smirk made its way up her lips.

"Ah, the guy who got rejected by Seohyun?" She said, trying to hurt him.

However, her plan failed as the guy named N smiled even brighter if that is possible.

"Yes I was rejected by her once, but that does not mean I will stop trying" he said with confidence.

Tiffany looked at N and inspected him. 

No way in hell I'm giving Seororo to this guy.

"And I'm Ken. Remember me? We were put in the same project group last year." A guy with a big nose said (sorry Ken oppa but it is the easiest way to identify you >.<).

"Yeah I remember you. The guy who barely turn up at any group project meeting and just sleep through it while the rest of us worked our butts off." Tiffany said bitterly.

Ken smiled sheepishly and rubbed the nape of his neck as he was just being told off.

"I beileve that I have nothing to do with you guys so I will be going my way" Tiffany turned around only to be blocked by one of the VIXX member who had been staring intensively at her since they met.

"That's Leo by the way and I'm Ravi. And who said you have nothing to do with us? If I'm not wrong you have something for our Hongbinnie eh?" The crew cut boy said while wriggling his eyebrown at the girl.

"That is just a stupid rumour created by someone who have too much time on his or her hands. Rumour are just rumour and most of the time are proven to be false just like this case. I don't even know someone by the name of HongBin exist until yesterday. So, if you don't mind stay out of my way."

And with that Tiffany stomped off and returned to her class.

"Told you she's scary" Ken said while he rubbed his arms. 

 

After school~ 

Tiffany stayed back in her class for a while to finish up her homework after class

Her friends have all gone back home as most if them finished class early and some had part time jobs to go to.

Tiffany used to have a part time job but when she was in the first year of high school and towards the end of middle school.

she worked as a tutor and most of her students are elementary school students who are graduating soon and most of them are child of her parents friends.

As she close her book and stuffed it into her back after finishing it, she was once again being dragged off by someone.

Tiffany was not able to see who was dragging her but she had an idea who.

And she was right the moment she saw 5 guys waiting at the school gate.

"Took you long enough. Come on I'm hungry!"

She do not even have the time to protest as she was being pushed into a van.

She looked to her left to find Ravi smiling at her and look to her right to find Hyuk doing the same too.

"Let's go!!"

"You do know that this is kidnapping right?"

"Yup"

"And you can get into trouble with the law if I report this to the police right?"

"Yup. But we know you won't."

"Why won't I . You guys are just strangers to me."

"Don't be so mean. Your boyfriend is just sitting behind you."

"Oh please like I need one."

"No you really need one to make you stop being grumpy." Tiffany tunred around and glared at Ken to find Hongbin laughing.

She glared at himtoo and turned back to the front.

"Let me down" she said to N who was driving.

"Nope and tou are stuck here with us"

She let out a sign and lean against the carseat, admittinf defeat.

Hongbin smiled at her actions from the back seat of the car.

He was getting more intrigued by her as the second goes.

Hyuk smiled and said softly, "it's nice to see you again noona" which was heard by Tiffany.

Tiffany let out a small smile which went unnoticed by the rest of the VIXX boys except Hyuk.

 

Dun dun~

What's Tiffany's and Hyuk's relationship??

13/6/15