Mine: 8

Mine{Haitus}

Okay, okay. I know that I said it my author's note that I was going to update yesterday. And I did but guess what?

The stupid me forgot to untick the hid chapter button. Making the chapter unavaliable to you guys.

But enjoy!! 15/10/15

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hongbin?"
He looked up and saw the person he was waiting for. He stood up, " Let's go."

"Where?"

"Your home. It's not safe for a girl to walk home alone."

"Did you follow me?"

"Yes." She was shocked at his bluntness.

"I won just now."

"Just tell me what you want."

"Later."

The walk home was slient, but it was a comfortable silence that the 2 teens enjoy.

"You can go now, my house is just over there." She pointed to the block infront.

"I'll watch you go up."

"Seriously. I'm not a kid."

"Or I can go up with you."

"I'll go okay?"

She walked in without looking back once. She greeted her father and sister when she entered her home. She went into her room and saw Hongbin still standing at the same place from her window.

He smiled once she noticed him and waved his phone. She immediately took her phone to see a message send by him.

From: Lee Hongbin.
My wish. We go out tomorrow, I'll be at your house at 11am so be ready by then. Just dress comfortably.

Sleep tight, dream of me.

She looked up to see that the boy was gone, so she just text a 'ok' to him and went to wash up before going to bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Next day~

Tiffany woke up as she heard her alram rang. After turning it off, she walked into the toilet to wash herself up and head to the kitchen only to be greeted with a sandwich on the table and a note from her older sister.

Appa and I left for work already and oppa did not come home last night again so he might be home by afternoon.

Appa said he will not be home tonight and I will be late so you will have to settle your lunch and dinner by yourself.

Love, Soo In unnie.

She set the note down on the table and ate her breakfast in slience and watch as the clock tick away.

8:45am

She washed up the dishes and went back to her room and took out her books to read. And she continued on for the next hour.

However, she was only able to read 5 pages in that hour as she was feeling excited and nervous for the 'date' she have with Hongbin.

9.45am

She closed her book and went to open her wardrobe. She do not wish to be underdress for where ever they are going and even consider to wear a dress. 

10:18am

She finally opt for a pale blue denim shorts and a white blouse to make it look casual.

She walked in front of her mirror and inspected her clothes.

This should be alright, right? Damn! Tiffany Hwang! I am just going to be hanging out with a guy. Don't need to get so nervous! Calm down.

Before she could even stop herself, her hands already went to open the drawer which was filled with her past years presents from her friends. All makeup.

She looked at the compact powder that she took out and slowly opened it and dabbed a little on her face. Even though she usually don't wear makeup, it does not mean that the girl do not know how to do her own makeup. She've seen enough makeup tutorials( that Jessica like to force Tiffany to watch it with her ) on the internet and knows her basic. She then curled her lashes and put a little mascara on. She decided not to put on any eyeliner on as she was not an expert on that area and put on some natural coloured lipstick.

She also decided to bring those makeup along incase her makeup melts halfway through the day.

10.45am

Her phone vibrated on the table and she picked it up.

From: Lee Hong Bin

I'm almost there soon. Are you ready? Or are you still sleeping?

She snicker at his message and decided to just igonre it. She went out of her room and took a shoes that she thinks fit with her outfit and decided to just sit on the sofa and wait.

10.50am

Her phone vibrated again and took it out of her pocket only to see that it was a phone call.

She cleared and slide the green button.

"What?"

"That's the very first thing that I hear when I answer my phone. No hello or i miss you" She blushed slightly.

"Why would I say I misse you to someone like you."

"Cause I'm awesome? Anyway. I'm downstairs now, you could come down whenever you're ready."

"Okay, I'll come down now."

She hang up the phone call and headed out.

She looked at her reflection on the lift wall.

My makeup looks natural right? Are my clothes suitable?

'Ding' The lift opened and she walked out of the lift. She greeted the security guard on her way out and saw the boy she was waiting for standing outside looking at his phone.

He wore casual clothes, a white button shirt with jeans. He rolled his sleeves up a little and he looked casually handsome.

She stood in front of him and he looked up when he felt her presence.

It was the first time Hongbin ever saw her in clothes that are not her school uniform, and he must say, she looks pretty.

"Well, someone looks pretty." And he was not shy to express his thoughts. A slight blush came upon her cheeks.

"Well, you don't look too bad. Where are we going?"

"You'll know." He grabbed her hands and walked her to the bus stop.

Both stayed silent, even when they were in the bus. Hongbin was just staring at Tiffany while she was looking out of the window, trying to ignore his stare.

Tiffany could no long stand it, so she decided to break the silence and, his stare, first."Yes? Is there something wrong?"

"Have I told you that you look pretty today." He said with a teasing smile.

Tiffany rolled her eyes turn to look out of the window, hiding her blush from him.

"You even put on makeup for me." She snapped her head towards him and saw a smug grin paste on his face.

"Oh please. Don't flatter yourself. I always wear makeup when I go out with my friends." She lied.

"Oh but you don't bother wearing it to school?"

"Oh shut up." Hongbin laugh, but he decided not to anymore.

"Our stop is next." He said as he saw the familar scenery. Tiffany looked out,trying to see where the place was, and 1 particlar facility made her jump with excitment.

She turned to Hongbin with a huge grin on her face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We're going to Lotte World?"

14/10/15

Yeah! I'm back!.