Mine: 7

Mine{Haitus}

.

No no I must be mistaken. This is nothing.

The girl tried to convince herself, but her eyes was glued on the guy. And without her knowing, she did as he instructed. Look at him. Only him.

At that moment, the most terrifying thing just happened. Tiffany can hear her heart beating really quickly. And she was sure that it was not the loud music blasting through the speaker.

"Wooah!! As expected of VIXX! As perfect as ever. Ya Kookie, you better practise 100 times harder if you are planning on winning them." Kisum said and ruffle her young brother's hair who just glared at her.

"I'm sure that we BTS are going to win this year. Right noona. Noona?" Jungkook look at thr frozen girl and went with her line of vision. A smirk played on the 2 sibling mouth.

"Ya Hwang Miyoung." Kisum put her arms around her younger cousin.

"Huh" she snapped out her trace.

"You should learn how to live life to the fullest. Remember how I always say this to you." She nod "It's okay to fall in love. Because that will be the greatest journey of all time." Kisum whispered.

Blood crept up her face and she look at her cousin.

"W-what?" 

"I know you get what I mean. Go for it. I can tell you that it will make you much more happy rather than books." Kisum scrunch her face in disgust at the mention of her enemy.

"I seriously have no idea what you are blabbering about. But if it makes you feel better I'll sah i get it." She walked away to find Jungkook who went with his group.

"You better do well." She said as she saw her younger cousin talking to Jin.

"Hey fany! How've you been?" 

"Good. Still the same."

"Really? Well that's nice to know."

"Erhm" they both turn to look at the giy who just cleared his throat.

"Hey Hongbin." "What" both Jin and Tiffany respond at the same time.

"Hey hyung. Mind if I borrow her."

"Sure."

Hongbin took her hand and drag her somewhere.

Tiffany was not focus on where he was dragging him and was only aware of the hand that was pulling her and how loud her heart was beating.

He let go of her hand and turn to look at her.

Only then did she realise that they were both alone and it was quiet. So quiet that you can hear a pin drop.

"You listening?"

"Sorry did you say something."

"Tiffanh Hwang. If we win this match. Grant me a wish."

"Wish?"

"Yup."

"And if you lost?"

"I'll grant yours."

"But I have none."

"You can think of one. Or I'll give you one myself." 

"What?"

Hongbin smirk and pat his lips.

"ert."

"I did not say anything. You just made your own assumption."

"."

She turn and made her way back to the audience, leaving the boy backstage alone.

He laugh and made his way back to his group. 

"Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the 12 year of the competition. I'm you host of the night Zico."

Tiffany felt Kisum fangirling beside her. Having a rapper cousin is an advantage. Cause you will also get to learn about the different rappers out there. And the other kind to world that she will never get to experience.

P

Teams after teams, performance after performance,Tiffany was getting irritated because she had yet seen her younger cousin perform, and someone else.

"Woah that was one hot performance. Now girls get ready because your favourite rookie is back again. Let's welcome BTS on stage!" Tiffany felt her eardrums burst as the audience,mostly girls,screamed loudly. She can even bear some screaming out for Jungkook and some saying what they will do to her younger cousin which made her shiver.

"It's normal. He's used to it to." Tiffany was more impressed with her younger cousin now. He seems much more serious now compared to the rehearsal yet at the same time,he seems to be having fun.

After the performance end,the audience went wild. 

"That was our boys BTS. Girls get ready again cause the kings are back this year. LET'S GIVE IT UP FOR V-I-DOUBLE X!"

The audience were even wilder than before and Tiffany was so sure that her ear drums were gone by now.

Her eyes traveled to him and he was looking back at her. He let out his signaute smirk anf the audience scream again,thinking that it was for them. He winked at her and she felt her oxygen supply being cut out for a second.

Every second of the performance, her eyes never left him. Not even once. And it stayed that way until the end

 

 

As everyone expect. The competition ended with VIXX winning again for 3 years in a row.

After that Tiffany did not see him as she was trying her best to avoid him and she dragged Jungkook home.

"Noona. Are you really okay with me doing this." 

"You seem passionate about it. So why not."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Stop asking before I change my mind."

The front door of her cousin's house open to reveal her aunt who was looking furious. Jungkook hid behind Tiffany and she bow at her aunt.

"Jungkook where did you go? I called my sister and she said that you were not there for your noona lesson. Did she have to run around to find you again!" She shouted which made him flinch.

"Immo. I was the one who actually suggested to take the lesson elsewhere. I just forgotten about it for a second, that's why I made a big fuss in the afternoon. We went somewhere else as I think that I should lighten his workload for a day." Tiffany lied.

"Oh really? Why didn't you say so. Come on in and stay for the night. It's late."

"No it's okay immo. Our house is just a few block away so I'll be fine. Take care." She turn and smile at her cousin before walking away. 

She walked past the playground she alwag go to when she was younger and saw a guy who was arounf her age sitting on the swing.

 For some reason,she went closer. And the closer she went,the more familar the person was.

 

 

 

"Hongbin?"

 

 

18/8/15 

Just finish my prelim a few hours ago. Might be updating a few times this week to make it up for the few chapters I missed to post.