Mine: 1

Mine{Haitus}

Seoul High

 A prestige school that every student in Korea wants to go.

The school that is difficult for anyone to enter, unless you are rich or have the brains.

Seoul high offers 50 scholarship each year so that even ordinary people can enter.

The school comprises of 2 types of students.

First, the rich students who are going to succeed their family business in the near future.

Second, the scholarship students who enter the school using their own ability.

Unlike other school,discrimination between the rich and the scholars do not occour. On rare cases it does.

Why? Cause they are to busy minding their own business.

Of course, kingkas and queenkas do exist in this school but they do really play a big part except for being the eyecandy in school for students to admire.

Tiffany Hwang falls in the second category. She have a pretty face, a ordinary family background with 3 silblings,her being the youngest, and a high IQ.

In any public school, she will be treated like a queenka.

But in this school, she is nothing but a ordinary student, which she don't mind.

However, she is known as the brainiac at school.

Why? Cause she scored the highest in the scholarship exams, the highest score that the school have seen so far.

Her IQ however comes with a price.

Her nickname?

The Rude Ice Princess.

Yes, to sum up. Don't mess with her.

"TIFFANY" A voice can be heard shouting down the hallway. Students stopped what they are doing to see what is the commotion.

"Shut up" was all it took for the students to go back to what they were doing before and for the person who shouted to stop running.

She grabbed Tiffany's hand and drag her to the rooftop garden.

Kwon Yuri. I have no time to play with you" however her protest went unheard by Yuri.

Yuri let go of Tiffany's hand they second they reached the rooftop garden and she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Why did'nt you tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"That you have a thing for Hongbin?"

"Who the hell is BingBong??"

"It's HongBin and that's what the rumour are saying!!"

"Yuri, you do know that it is better not to trust rumour and who is he?"

"Lee Hong Bin. The grandson of the founder of this school. It is very dangerous to be linked to him, especially romantically linked like you."

"Like I've told you, don't trust rumours and I don't even know someone named HongBong until today."

"His name is HongBin. It's easy for you to memorise names in the History textbook but you can't remember his name?"

"That is because he is not important. Now if you are done talking we need to return to class as the next lesson is starting in 5 minutes."

One the way back to class, some students turned to look at the 2 girls, most giving disapproval looks, which Tiffany could care less.

"See, they are looking" Yuri whispered in Tiffany's ear which the girl just shrugged it away.

"So? I know the truth and that is what is important to me.

~Breaktime~

Class went as usual for Tiffany, but for some reasons she felt many eyes on her which made a a little uncomfortable. But she is not going to admit it to Yuri.

"See even Mr Lee and Mrs Im was giving you the look" 

"Oh shut it Yuri."

The 2 girls made their way to the cafeteria.

There were more eyes on her this time and Tiffany tried to ignored it but it was pissing her off.

She turned to look at the students and gave them a glare which made them look away.

After buying her food, she sat down at her usual table and started to dig in.

"Ya fany, why did'nt you tell us?" Tiffany look up only to see Jessica and Taeyeon pouting at her.

"Yuri"

"Well..."

And it was Yuri's turn to explain to them.

"Ohh..." was all they said.

"But it must be uncomfortable for you, many people will be looking at you"

"Which I don't care  You know me."

"Unnie unnie!! Is it true?"

And this time Jessica took over to explain the suitation to Seohyun and Yoona.

"When that 3 come,you 2 explain to them."

These girls have been friends since the start  of High School, although 2 of them are younger than the rest.

Seohyun and Yoona are 1 year younger than the rest and in a way or another, these 8 girls made their way into Tiffany's heart, whether she like it or not.

Tiffany knew Yuri since elementary school as the 2 have been neighbour since then.

Jessica is Tiffany's annoying and demanding cousin, Sunny and Taeyeon have been Jessica's best friend since birth.

That is how the 2 girls know Tiffany.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were from her middle school and they had been in the same class for the whole 3 years and Sooyoung was Tiffany's tablemate in their 2nd year which made them closer.

Hyoyeon was her project partner in their 3rd year and they became close ever since.

Seohyun and Yoona were close since birth and Seohyun was Tiffany's neighbour back in her elementary school days. 

Tiffany grew found of the younger girl as she was smarter and wise then any other kids her age and Tiffany thinks that Seohyun is the only person she is able to communicate with.

That's why Tiffany was quite upset when their family moved away. But she was glad to learn that the younger girl was attending the same high school as her.

And this is how the 8 girls made a nest in Tiffany's heart.

"Unnie,if you have any difficulties don't hesitate to tell us." Which made the older girl nod her head.

"Don't worry Seororo. I know what to do."

After lunch, Tiffany made her way to her locker with Yuri telling her something which she is not interested in.

"You know, I caught VIXX looking at you just now at the cafeteria."

"Who the hell are they?"

"The group that HongBin is in. Did you not hear what I was telling you just now?" 

"Not a single word why?"

"Wow what are the surprise?" Sacarsm.

"Don't look behind but he is staring at you again."

"Tiffany ignored Yuri's word and turn her head to see a group of boys together at the staircase, coming down.

"Oh please none of them are looking this way"

"Don't turn!! It's bad enough that he knows you like him!"

"Kwon Yuri, how many times do I need to tell you that that is just a stupid rumour made by someone who had too much time in their hands."

Tiffany shut her locker with a loud bang, making the 6 boys look at her.

She gave them a hard glare before goinback to her class,walking past them.

 

 

 

"That girl is feisty. She reminds me of Taekwoon hyung." Ken said which earns him a slapped on the head by Leo.

"Ouch! Sorry hyung."

 

 

"That's the girl, right?" 

 

 

7/6/15