ZE:A & 9MUSES Collaboration

The Way

Early morning, in front of Star Empire building….

“Hyung! Kevin Hyung! Hyung!” Someone called my name, ruined my daydreaming time.

“Oh, Dongjun-ah. What?”

“Hyung, why are you doing?” Dongjun asked as he looked at me in a weird way.

“I’m sitting.” I said, nervously.

“Hyung, we came here to have a meeting with our manager, not sitting on that chair and smiling like crazy……”

“Oh? Of course! I was just, thinking….”

                I came towards Dongjun who was standing at the front door of our company. And I tripped over myself, my mind was still not at the right place.

“Are you okay, Hyung?” Dongjun asked me.

                I put my arm around his shoulder.

“I’m okay, Dongjun-ah, why? I’m just…happy!” I smiled.

“Perhaps, are you in love, Hyung?”

“I’m always in love everyday…”  I said, still smiling.

“Dongjun-ah!” someone called him from the first floor.

“Oh, Hyungsik-ah!” said us, in union.

“Hyung, yah! Do you guys know about the collaboration stage?” Hyungsik asked.

“Who and who?” Dongjun looked curious.

“Us! Issssshhhhh…..”

“You mean, we’re going to have collaboration with another artist, perhaps Jewelry sunbaenim?” I asked Hyungsik as we were walking towards our company’s cafeteria.

“No, our group will do collaboration with 9Muses!!” said Hyungsik, ecstatic.

                I stopped walking and seriously looked like a fool.

“Hyung!!! Close your mouth!” Dongjun yelled at me.

“I love this news! We are going to look like couples with 9muses members! I want to be with Hyuna noona! ” Hyungsik dragged me along.

“Yah! Hyuna is mine!!!” I said as I pulled myself away from Hyungsik and left those two boys behind.

“Yah! What was that?” I heard Dongjun asked that to Hyungsik.

“Come here, quickly! Aren’t we going to have breakfast here first?!” I asked, well..um, yelled at them both.

                I asked the ahjumma at the cafeteria to make me a fried egg. I always loved fried egg. During our breakfast, Minha and Hyemi entered the cafeteria and both Dongjun and Hyungsik asked them to join us at the same table.

“Is it true? The collaboration thing?” Hyungsik asked the girls, his mouth filled with rice.

“Ah, yes. I heard that yesterday.” Hyemi answered as she dragged a chair.

“Why are you asking? Trying to hit on one of us? Hahaha….” Minha teased Hyungsik.

“Hyungsik wants to be paired with Hyuna noona….” said Dongjun, smiling to them.

“Are you sure Hyuna unnie wants to be paired with you too? Don’t put your hope too high, Hyungsik-ah. She probably wants to be with someone else, eh? Maybe….Kevin oppa?” Minha teased me as she tapped on my right shoulder, making me a little bit surprised.

“Eeeeeiiiiiii~ Hyuna noona loves someone who is like me…” Hyungsik said that with a lot of confidence.

“You’ll be paired with me..” said Dongjun to Hyemi, showing his famous eye smile.

“Yah….Can’t you guys be more obvious?” Minha showed her sarcasm.

“Guys! What are you doing?!” Jun Young suddenly appeared at the cafeteria door.

“Come in! Let’s have breakfast together!” Dongjun said while waving at him who apparently came with the rest of ZE:A members.

“Annyeong, maknae!” Heecheol tapped Minha shoulders, arousing laughter to all of us.

                Since our trainee days, Heecheol loved to tease Minha a lot. He always said that she is a perfect woman except for the fact that she is too independent for a relationship. They both often go out together just to have dinner or cycling near the Han River.



10.00 a.m, Star Empire Dance Room…

“Noona~~!” Dongjun yelled as he opened the door.

                Hyuna was at the dance room and having a conversation with one of our managers. My mind suddenly went to last night when she said “See you tomorrow at the office..”. I was like, “ahhhh…”

“Oh, Dongjun-ah! Annyeong? It’s been a while. How are you?” Hyuna asked Dongjun.

                All of us entered the dance room and took a look at our reflection in the mirror right away, checking out our appearances.

“I’m good. How about you?” Dongjun shook her hand.

                Hyuna then smiled at me after knowing that I was walking weirdly behind Dongjun. I was so nervous to meet her. I don’t want her to see me differently since I confessed to her last night.

“Noona, please be my couple for this collaboration stage… I’m begging you!!” Hyungsik suddenly came to her as he shook her hands.

“Yah! Don’t touch my unnie!” Hyemi got mad at Hyungsik. “Don’t make somebody jealous Hyungsik-ah!” she added.

                Hyemi said that to Hyungsik but she secretly took a look at me. I was like, “who? Me?”. Waaaaah! Does she know that I like Hyuna?? What is this? Did Hyuna tell Hyemi that I confessed to her? What kind of situation is this?!