Fiance..

The Way

In the car…

“We probably will come back here at night. I want to spend a whole day with you..” I said as I buckled her up.

“Kevin, where are we going exactly?”

“Somewhere far and stop look at me in a weird way. I just want to have a date with my girlfriend!” I pouted.

                Hyuna checked herself out in the mirror she held in her left hand.

“Let’s go! Let’s go!” I cheered enthusiastically.

“Go! Go! Sing!”

                As always, I held her left hand while driving. She spent looking at the window most of the time. I rolled down the window so we could feel the breeze in our hair.

“This is the feeling of being free, right?” I asked.

“Hmm!” Hyuna nodded then stuck her right hand out of the window.

                This was the first proper date I had with Hyuna. No schedule, no other members. I felt very happy. I wish I could have another free time with her like this.

“When we arrive, what do you want to do?”

“I don’t even know where we are going…”

“Okay, I’ll give you a hint. Beach! Beach!” I said.

“Really?! Waaaaahhhh.. I love beach!”

“I know!” I giggled.

“Let’s go to the market near the beach. Eat some street food and buy souvenirs!”

“You don’t want to get into the water?”

“I don’t bring my swimsuit, you didn’t tell me we’re going to the beach! I thought you’d kidnap me to Namsan!”

“Ah.. swimsuit…” I nodded.

“Kevin, are you imagining something weird again? Why are you so dirty-minded?!”

“Ah no, no.. I’m not!” I tried hard to get my sense back.

              

                After arrived at the beach, she immediately went to the sea side and dipped her feet in. I sat on the sand while looking at the ocean. Hyuna was busily playing with water while taking pictures of herself. I was so glad to see her like that. She was totally my fragile yet strong lady. I swore to myself that I would not leave her side, unless leaving me was her choice.

                “Are you going to sit there like an ahjussi?” Hyuna walked towards me.

                She pulled me up. We walked on the sea side next to each other. She was holding my hand tightly. We stopped at a point where a little crab caught our attention.

“Oh annyeong!”

“You greeted a crab?” I asked while raising my eyebrows.

“My childhood friend!” Hyuna pointed out at the crab which hurriedly leaving her.

                As she wanted, we went to the market and ate some street food there. She looked so happy. It was either because she went to the beach, which always reminded her of her happy childhood time, with me or because she found a food heaven and ate everything without being burdened.

In the evening…

                We went back to the beach a few minutes before the sun was ready to set.

“Have you ever seen this kind of view before?” Hyuna asked as she holding my arm.

“No, this is my first time. I’m lucky to see it with you…” I turned my head and looked at her in an “awwww” way.

“Eeeeeeiiiii~~!!” Hyuna pinched my arm lightly.

                We stopped walking and decided to watch the sun went back to its ‘place’.

“It’s so beautiful.. Whoooaaa!”

                During the time Hyuna admiring the sun, I pulled out the red box from my pocket.

“Hyuna-yah, do you know why I brought you back to this beach at this time?”

“Huh? No..” She shook her head a bit.

“People said this place has its best view during the sun set. I want to spend a beautiful moment at a beautiful place in a beautiful time with you, Hyuna-yah…”

“Kevin, why are you looking at me like that? You scared me…”

                I got down on one knee and showed her the ring in the red box.

“I want you to be mine completely, forever. So, Moon Hyuna-shhi, will you marry me?”

                I could see Hyuna a little bit shocked. She probably found it interesting when I was doing something serious like this. I could say she was touched. Tears filled up her eyes.

“Oh? Kevin….” Hyuna looked me in the eyes. “You know I will!”

                After put the ring into her finger, I gave her a kiss. You know, with that entire grossness saliva thing. I could tell she also moved her head several times as well.

“Shall we come back home now?” I asked Hyuna as I shed the tears on her cheeks.

                I led her to go back to the car. She stumbled, her legs probably gave up since she was shocked because the proposing thing came out of nowhere.

“Yah, hop on..” I offered her my back.

“Huh?” Hyuna looked confused and showed me her babo expression.

“Hop on, I’ll carry you on my back..”

                I helped her to get on my back. She placed her chin on my left shoulder. I could hear her little giggles. She hugged me tightly.

                In the car, Hyuna smiled all the time. She looked happy and kept starring at the ring. I turned the engine of my car on and got ready to go back to Seoul.

“You mentioned Namsan before, shall we go there now before we go back home?”

“No, let’s just go home. I’m tired..” Hyuna said as she leaned backwards.

                I took off my jacket and covered her body with it. I held her hand as I started to drive. Hyuna was sleeping like a baby on our way home. I decided to enter the highway so we could arrive at Seoul faster. I took a glance at the clock, it was 7.10 p.m. I really spent a whole day with my girlfriend, uh… correction : My fiancé!

                Today was really amazing. Everything went well, according to my plan. I promised myself that I would take her to Australia to meet my parents one day. They knew her already, I emailed them her picture before. I bet they would be glad to meet her in person.

                The weather was nice and the highway was not so crowded. I drove in the safe speed, did not have any intention to speed up because Hyuna was sleeping and I did not think I had to. I drove my car happily while humming Fiancé, by of course, ZE:AFIVE.

                I saw a light from a far. I was wondering what it was. I almost popped my eyes out at the moment I found out what it was. How to protect Hyuna was the only thing that came out on my mind. It happened too fast, I could not handle my car. Everything went black.