First Kiss

The Way

               So yeah, we started our meeting at the fourth floor. The managers told us that ZE:A and 9MUSES will do collaboration. And since the concept is “couple”, so we have to find our own partners according to our position in the group. Dongjun suddenly yelled Hyemi’s name as he put his hands in the air.

“Why me?” Hyemi asked Dongjun.

“Maknae! Maknae!” Dongjun answered her question.

“Our maknae is Minha!” Sera said in a cold expression.

Dongjun seemed flustered and then he said. “Minha is too tall for me…” arousing laughter to all of us.

                In the end, we came up with a new line up. I was paired with Kyungri since she insisted to be with me because of the All the KPOP tragedy. Hahahaha! We practiced hard and did not notice that it was already 6 p.m. we decided to have dinner together at Junyoung’s restaurant which was near the company.

“So, we’re going to practice the day after tomorrow, right?” asked Junyoung.

“Yes, take a rest well tomorrow, everybody.” Hyungsik said.

After we had dinner, we went back to the company to bring our stuff and get ready to go to the dorm. While packing my stuff at the dance room, I accidentally took a glance at the outside when I saw Hyuna was having a conversation with Junyoung. I thought it was just a common conversation, but looking at their gestures, they were like talking about secrets or something.

“Kevin oppa! Do you mind to drive me back home?” Sungah’s voice surprised me.

“Huh?”

“Eiiii~ I asked do you mind to drive me back home?” she repeated her question.

                While I was trying to get my senses, Junyoung tapped my shoulders.

“Sungah-yah, you have to dance well! Minwoo is a great dancer, right Kevin?”

“Hm?” I was still confused.

“Namyu members!!!! Come here!!!!” Sera yelled from the stairs, made Sungah and Hyuna ran like crazy toward her.

                After both of Sungah and Hyuna left, Junyoung dragged me to the chair near the corner of the dance room.

“Kevin-ah, may I ask you something?”

“What is it?”

“What do you think of Namyu members?”

“Huh? Wh-what you… mean by that?” I asked, nervously.

“Eiiiii! Stop pretending you don’t get what I mean.” Junyoung punched my arm lightly.

“They’re pretty.” I answered.

“See? Hahaha! Yah, what if one of them is my girlfriend?”

“……….” I could not say anything since I was shocked.

                That moment was totally surprised me. It was like almost when somebody suddenly hit you at the back of your head, like PPPPPAAAKKKK!!!! You know?

“Kevin! Kevin! Ahh… why are you like this?” Junyoung left me alone as he was walking towards the door.

                Is she Hyuna? I saw them talked earlier. Hyuna looks happy with him? But Junyoung said he did not want to have a relationship with an older woman long long long time ago. I thought he really kept his words. Ah! What if this was the sad truth I always did not want to know?




 

*************




 

I ended up driving Hyuna home. We did not talk anything. I just focused on the road in front of me.

“Kevin, can you pull over at that bread shop?” Hyuna asked me while pointing out.

“Why? Your house still far away from here.”

“Just pull over. I can go home by bus from here.”

                She sounded upset. I stopped the car.

“Why are you so silent? If you don’t want to drive me home, then just say it. I don’t like it when somebody ignores me like I don’t exist. But thank you very much for the ride. See you later.”

                I grabbed her wrist.

“Wait, something actually bothered me. I keep thinking about it.”

                She sighed.

“Hyuna-yah, I’m sorry about the stupid confession I said the other day. I was totally out of control. You find it funny probably. You can laugh at me if you want.”

                I slowly released her wrist and grabbed my steering wheel while looking down.

“Why should I laugh? I never said it was funny. Do you, um... perhaps, don’t want to hear my thoughts about it? I was going to tell this from the beginning, but I was afraid that I would look ridiculous.” She said, full of doubt.

                I leaned backward, slowly rubbed my face then sighed. I looked at her and when I was about to pat her shoulder, she suddenly leaned towards me and put her hand at the back of my neck then pulled me closer. I was shocked and something soft suddenly attacked my lips.

“Sorry….” she said after she broke the kiss but her hand still at the back of my neck.

                I stunned for a while until I realized that SHE KISSED ME!!!!!!

“Uh, Junyoungie…. Uh, I think Junyoungie, um….” I tried my best to remove her hand from the back of my neck.

                She put her fingers between mine then gave me a smirk.

“What’s up with Junyoung?” she asked while leaning her head on the headrest.

“I saw you talked with Junyoung before.”

“At the balcony?” Hyuna laughed.  “Why? Are you jealous?” she asked, again.

“Are you happy if I’m jealous?”

                My question made us laugh like crazy. I did not know what I was thinking. All I knew was I continued to drive her home and held her hand while driving. This was like the scene in every single romantic drama I have watched with the members at the dorm.

                After arrived in front of her apartment building, we stood at the exact same point on the road where I confessed to her. I was still holding her hand, I did not know why I did that, but I was sure that I looked like I did not want to lose her. Hyuna said goodbye to me and before she even could take a little more step away, I grabbed her wrist, cupped her face and kissed her lips. She did not do anything but wrapped her hands around my waist and kissed me back. That was the hottest kiss I have ever received!

“Do you want to come in?” Hyuna asked me, breathlessly.

I knew I wanted to, but I thought that I needed to control myself. It was just the beginning of our new start. I don’t think I need to rush this.

“Next time…” I said, and then kissed her again.