Face

♚┇⊰ ゚《TWO SECONDS》 ▫ ▪

FACE
♚ what are you basing your actions on? 
exactly what did you learn that you're so full of energy?
 
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Geollijeokgeorineun stupid mworani
You’re in my way stupid, what are you saying

Meorissogi gabyeowoseo Maldo gitteol gata
The insides of your head is so light that you words are like feathers too


“I said a Double Ristretto Venti Hot Espresso and a Nonfat Organic Chocolate Brownie Frappuccino, or did you not hear me?” Daeho sneered out, taking hold of one of the drinks as the other was handed to his companion.

The victim gulped but didn’t respond, instead he shivered in fright. Pure fear was keeping him in his spot.

Eun Mi had a feral grin on her face. She removed the cap of her beverage. “Your dear daddy always mixes up my mom’s orders too – does incompetency run in the family?”

He paled even further. “I-I-I'm sorry. Th-They had d-d-different names f-f-for th-those dri-i-inks and-“

“I’m sorry, what was that?” she asked, her already huge smile getting even bigger. “All I heard was your stupid stuttering- ah-ah-ah I-I-I- Excuses!”

The smaller boy gulped, eyes locked onto the cup of coffee that Eun Mi was slowing raising up.

She poured it over his head.

Daeho smirked and shoved his own cold drink into the teary-eyed boy’s hands. “Use it to cool off,” he said before walking away.

Eun Mi laughed and followed after her friend, waving good-bye at their victim that was drenched in hot coffee.

 “Enjoy your stay in Pledis Academy!”


Sonbadangmanhan i jobeun goseseo
In this small, palm-sized place

O himallayana chatgo ittneun neowan dalla
You search for the Himalayas but I’m different


“What is with that green hair!” Mr. Seoh said, narrowing his eyes at Lime. “And your behavior lately has been-! Are you even listening to me?“

Lime looked up from her nails with a raised brow. “You were talking?”

Mr. Seoh’s glare grew deadly.

“Easy there, teacher!” one of the students said with a strained laugh. “I’m sure Lime means well!”

“How can you call her lack of blatant disregard for school rules-?!” Mr. Seoh was once again interrupted when Lime stood up, making a loud screeching sound with her chair. She went towards the door, not at all sparing a glance or word to her teacher. “And where do you think you’re going?!”

“Too many noisy students and stupid teachers here,” Lime said. She closed the door behind her.

Mr. Seoh’s jaw clenched. He was about to head to the door and go after her, but the one from earlier quickly stood up to block his way. “I really think you should just let her be, Mr. Seoh. Lime is the school director’s kid,” he advised. A few of the student in class chorused in agreement.

Their teacher pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. “As a teacher, it’s my job to fix my students’ bad behavior. Being the daughter of someone influential does not make her an exception.” Plus, there were several children of powerful people in this school, they should all be treated as equals.

“… You’re a new teacher here for a reason, sir. What do you think happened to our last biology professor?” the student said in a quiet voice.

Mr. Seoh paused for a moment before sighing again.

“… Let’s continue with the class.”


Geogi dachyeo meolli bikyeo dachyeo
Hey, you’re gonna get hurt – move, you’re gonna get hurt

Ddaeroneun yonggamhaeseo munjeji
Sometimes being too courageous is a problem


“You’re not going to practice? If you miss too many practices, captain will remove you as a regular,” Yooyoung said to her teammate, throwing the basketball at her. It was after class and she was about to head to the gym for basketball practice.

Shinhye nodded, catching the thrown ball. “Our captain’s parents work under mine. I don’t need to have a perfect attendance. She’s practically in the palm of my hand. If you want, I can speak to her for you too? The captain may have power in the team, but that doesn’t really mean squat.”

Yooyoung’s eyes widened at the admittance of something so sneaky. “Are you serious?”

Shinhye nodded. “Yeah. There’s this new café open nearby. Wanna come with?”

“No, not that. I mean – are you really threatening the captain? What? Are your skills that pathetic that you have to resort to using your parents’ power?” Yooyoung said with a sneer. “I did find it weird how someone as unskillful as you managed to get a spot with the regulars.”

She met her teammate’s glare with one of her own. Shinhye then laughed and roughly slammed the basketball into her “friend”‘s stomach.

Yooyoung let out a pained gasp.

“Watch your mouth, Yooyoung. I can get you out of the team with a snap of my fingers,” Shinhye said with a smirk before leaving her.


Wechyeo guhaedalla wechyeo
Shout out, shout out to ask to save you

Animyeon jigeumbuteo neo jal bwa
If not, from now on, watch closely


“You’ll do it, right?” Ginjin said with a sweet smile.

Yujin glared at him. “What? No! Just go and pay some tutor to do your projects!”

He laughed. “But you’re a rich little girl-“

“Exactly! Unlike most of the other students around, I’m on the same level as you delinquents. You have no power over me,” she said with a scowl. “And yet you have the guts to ask me to do your assignments – what is this? Elementary school bullying?”

“Yes. Do you think elementary school students use their parents’ power to get what they want?”

She frowned, confused. “… No. They just use plain force and-“

He clenched tightly onto her arm. She winced. “Exactly,” he said, mimicking her words. “Power is great and all, but nothing beats getting it from brute force, eh? It’s more fun to have someone on equal level obey you, isn’t it?” Yujin tried to break free, but his grip grew harder.

“Let go!” She looked around. Their PE class was done and everyone had already evacuated the gym minutes ago. No one was around. “I said, let go of me! Help! Anyone!”

Ginjin laughed. “Do you seriously think someone will come?”


Teojyeo naoneun jackpot Nuga mwora geon so what
The bursting out jackpot – no matter what anyone says – so what

Ige neowa naui chairago
This is the difference between me and you


Ginjin’s grip was suddenly forced off and he was pushed to the ground. Yujin staggered back, alarmed at the sudden happening.

She looked to her savior and was met with blond hair.

His back was turned to her – he was covering her from the delinquent. “Are you bullying a girl? Only kids do that! If you like her, just tell her!” he said, tutting at the guy on the floor, an amused tone on his voice, but his eyes showed anything but.

Ginjin glared harshly at him, but then it softened when he saw the guy properly.

He had an armband with the word: Secretary.

Ginjin stood up and dusted off his clothes, a smirk coming back on his face. “Watch it. You’re part of the new student council, right? None of you are particularly exceptional. Even Yujin here has a better pedigree than you lot. What do you think you can do?” he asked, taking a step towards the smaller boy.

Ren took hold of his collar and slammed him to the wall. Ginjin winced in pain at the sudden force.

“What you were doing to that girl.”

Plain force.

The older boy gripped onto Ren’s wrists and tried to pry his grasp off, but it was no use. Despite how feminine looking the blonde before him was, and the fact that Ginjin was a member of the boxing club, his strength wasn’t enough to break free.

This was a member of the student council – the council that had won because of how good looking and nice they all were. Lime had allowed their party to win without intervening since she didn’t seem them as a threat at all.

Yet why was their weakest looking member taking care of this situation in such a way?

“What? Are you going to hit me?” Ginjin asked with a laugh. “That’s against the rules, mister secretary.” But instead of hesitation, Ginjin was met with an amused smirk.

“Do you want to get hit?” Ren asked. He readied his fist.

He wasn’t bluffing.

Ginjin’s eyes widened. He forced his gaze away from Ren’s confident look and met with Yujin’s eyes. “There’s another student here! I have a witness-“

“Who do you think she’ll side with?” Ren asked, turning his head lightly to glance at Yujin. He smiled at her. She quickly nodded, agreeing to side with her savior.

Instead of being met with a fist to the face, it was the floor Ginjin made contact with. He winced at the cold, but moreso at the force being exerted on his back. He was on his stomach on the floor, his hands behind his back were held by Ren.

“Bow down and apologize to her,” Ren ordered. “… Oh, it seems you already have the bowing part down.” He exerted a bit more force, causing the bully to wince. “Good!”

Ginjin strained up his neck to see Yujin in front of him. “Bastard!” His words were directed at Ren though.

“Get used to it… We’ll be going to all the students you dealt with.”

“…! I’ll have you kicked out of this school right after-!”

A small book appeared in front of him.

It was the student handbook.

Section 12: The student council’s enforcement of rules

He paled upon reading the points under that particular section.


Teojyeo naoneun jackpot meomchulddaeggaji can’t stop
The bursting out jackpot – till we finish, we can’t stop

Ggok ggaejyeobwaya apeun jul alji
You always find out that it hurts after it shatters

Geuraeseo niga geogikkajiran geoya
That’s why you’re only at that spot


“… Foreigners are really troublesome,” Daeho finally said after taking a long drag from his cigarette.

The foreigner grinned and patted the other boy on the shoulder. “What are you talking about? We share the same blood! I was just born somewhere else is all!”

“You fight like a barbaric Westerner,” Daeho replied, blowing a puff of smoke into his face.

The barbarian didn’t flinch at the carbon monoxide. “Now you’re just being racist,” he said instead.

They were by the clichéd riverbank where delinquent fights were usually held. The wind was blowing hard as seen in usual fight movies. There were countless – or well, four – bodies around them, all unconscious.

Daeho’s eyes shifted from his opponent down to the band on his armband that had one word: Treasurer. 

“Detention already ended… and yet you’re babysitting us all the way here. Isn’t this against the school rules, mister rule enforcer?” he asked.

Aron’s grin didn’t falter. “Are we in the school?”

“No…” He sighed. “Damn, and here I thought I could live like this till graduation. It was fun while it lasted. The last council was twirled around Lime’s finger… I never figured you’d guys be different. You’re not scared of us?”

Aron gestured to his unconscious gang members.

“You know what I mean,” Daeho said.

Aron shoved his hands in his pockets and shrugged. “I knew Pledis Academy was filled with rich, spoiled kids, but I didn’t expect it to be this bad. Don’t you think it’s time we start disciplining them? You can’t scold bad kids if you’re scared of them!”

“What are you? Our parents?“ Daeho said with a scoff.

“No, we’re the student council!”

Daeho chuckled. “… Of course, the council,” he merely repeated. He threw down the cigarette and stomped on it with his foot. “So, for now… let’s see who will win this round, delinquent.”

Aron let out a mock gasp. “What are you talking about? You’re the delinquent here!”


Beolsseobuteo baewomeogeun syomaensip
This showmanship that you’ve already learned

Beolsseobuteo gatda beorin friendship
The friendship that you’ve already thrown away


“You’re the captain of the boys’ basketball team! You don’t have any right to make decisions for us!” Shinhye said with a glare.

Before the girls’ basketball team was a male with an armband that read: Vice President.

Baekho looked up innocently from the roster of regulars. “Oh, I know! Don’t worry! But I’m just helping out Hai Na! She said she was having trouble choosing who’ll play for the upcoming game, so I offered to check you girls out and decide for her! She’s fine with that.” Shinhye directed her gaze at their captain, Hai Na. The taller girl faltered and hid a bit behind Baekho.

Yooyoung placed an arm around Shinhye’s shoulder. “Oh, well will you look at that! You after all!”

Shinhye roughly shoved Yooyoung’s arm off of her. “Yeah, well, you too.”

Yooyoung blinked. “What?”

She rudely grabbed the list of regulars from Baekho’s hand and shoved it into Yooyoung’s face. “You aren’t on the list either! So…” Shinhye glanced briefly at Hai Na who was now completely hiding behind Baekho. “… you with me or not, Yooyoung?”

The girl’s jaw dropped as she looked at the lack of her name on the list. Instead of looking at Shinhye or Hai Na though, Yooyoung directed her glare at Baekho.

Baekho raised up his hands and laughed. “D-Don’t get mad, Yooyoung! You just need some improvement – that’s all!” He turned to Shinhye. “And, um… I could teach you if you like?”

“What?” both of the ex-regulars said.

“Yeah! Your defending is a bit off, but I could help you out! How about it?” he offered with a pure and bright smile towards Shinhye.

Shinhye’s eyes widened. “… You’re going to teach me? Are you serious?”

He nodded, not at all offended at the girl’s bewildered stare. “Of course! I’d love to help improve your skills!”

Baekho still had that big smile on his face.

“Or else we might have to kick you out of the athletics club.”

Shinhye’s eyes widened at the hinted threat, but made no move to negate what he said. She had heard from her friends how the council was handling those students that caused trouble in school. The gangsters had been dealt with and several other influential students had been taken care of. Having Baekho be the student council member to deal with her was a blessing, and she had no plans on not taking it.

Taking her silence as approval, he then turned to Yooyoung. “And Yooyoung, I could-“

Yooyoung ignored Baekho and instead handed the paper to Hai Na, not at all caring about the brief exchange between the student council member and the delinquent. “I’ll prove to you, captain, that I can make it as a regular.” She didn’t spare Baekho a glance as she went towards the court.

“Did I do something wrong?” he asked to the other two girls.


Geurae eodi gaseo jaranghae
Yes, go somewhere and show that off

Nappeun geon ddo nuguboda bballi baeuji swit!
You learn bad things faster than anyone else, shh!


Eun Mi laughed, her high-pitched giggles were the only thing heard in the room. “Oh… Wow… Hahaha~!” She clenched onto her stomach, gasping for breath and still chortling. She looked up at her companion, her gaze halting briefly at the armband he was wearing that said: P.R.O.

“You student council people are hilarious! I heard your girly member took care of Ginjin and your American boy dealt with Daeho and his gang. I thought you’d all be awesome!... Until that smiley guy went all nice to fix Shinhye. Good ol’ force is always the way to go… But this?” she said before giggling again.

They were alone in the detention room. The other delinquents had left minutes earlier and only two were left in the room.

Minhyun smiled, unfazed at the girl’s mocking laugh. “I see nothing wrong in charming a pretty girl to turn her good.”

She snorted. “The deal’s on. There’s no way you can make me blush.” She didn’t falter when Minhyun placed his hands on the back of her chair, trapping her inbetween his arms as he leaned over the desk to her face. Their faces were only inches apart. She grinned. “What you gonna do? Kiss me? Go ahead!”

She could feel his breath on her lips. He neared closer and then-

“What the fu-?!”

Eun Mi leaned back on her chair, her face beat red. “Did you just… you…”

Minhyun his lips and smiled at her. “… Strawberry. How feminine... and unexpected.”

She turned even redder.

He had her lips.

“Bastard!”

“I win!” he said. “So, about you apologizing to that poor first year student…”

She glared at him, ignoring his statement. “Do you this to all of us? Make a deal with a girl to get her to do what you want?”

His chuckled softly at her accusing tone. “Not really. I handle each of the troublemakers assigned to me differently – I always go for the cute girls though.” She was unfazed by the flirt. “You, on the other hand…”

He smiled.

“Your case was different, it’s the first time I had to use such an approach.”

Eun Mi’s eyes widened.

Minhyun saw her face... and laughed again.

“Is that what you wanted to hear? That you were special?”

Her glare grew dark. “You bastard,” she hissed out.

“Well, doesn’t that just mean we’re on equal footing now?”


Sarameul naeryeoda bomyeon sseo
If you look down on people, it’s bitter

Mite bol geo eobseo Amudo eobseo
There’s nothing to see below there’s no one

Gyeolguk ddwieobwatja neon byeorugiya
Even if you jump, you’re just a flea

Ugyeobwatja nae apeseon eollugiya
Even if you demand, you’re just a spot in front of me


“… Don’t think for one moment that you boys control my school,” Lime said with a glare.

She was in the student council’s room, seated at the president’s chair, her feet propped up on the desk. Her eyes looked at her companion from head to toe, her gaze then lingering on his armband: President.

“You may have caught some people in my group off guard, but you fail to realize that you’re powerless outside the school. We’re going to make our move,” she continued when he didn't reply.

JR looked at the papers that were soiled by her shoes briefly before looking back at the green-haired girl. “Your hair dye is against the school rules, Kim Hyelim,” he said instead, using her real name.

Lime raised an eyebrow. “No, it’s not. You may be a rule enforcer, Jonghyun,” she said, using his real name as well, “but I make the rules.”

JR reached into his blazer to pull out a small book. Lime recognized it as the student handbook. He opened it up and flipped to a page before showing her the ‘rule’.

She scoffed. “I can’t believe you memorized that thing. I can change it however I like-“

“Did you read it?” he asked.

Lime frowned and looked back at the book.

3.5.2 Any change in the school rules are to be reviewed by the student council first-

She had stopped reading upon seeing that. “What? Since when did the old man put that rule in?!” she exclaimed, putting her feet back down on the floor.

“Since I requested it. I also proposed several other rules as well, and they were all accepted by the principal. He is protecting us. Among all you spoiled brats that rely on your parents’ power, you by far have the most influential one. So if we have your power, we’re protected from all your little friends.”

She glared up at him. “How did you get to my father?”

“And why would I tell you?” he merely said.

Lime was about to stand, but JR placed a hand on her shoulder and pushed her back down on the chair. Her glare grew deadly when she noticed their position and why he did that.

It was so he could look down at her.

 “Don’t think for one moment that you still control my school.”


This is a story about a dwarf and giant

But it`s gonna end just like David and Goliath


“Hey… it’s been… peaceful lately, hasn’t it?” Jason said one time during lunch.

Yooyoung bit harshly on her chopsticks and just mumbled in response.

Jason laughed. “I’m guessing you saw Baekho during practice, most likely doing a lot better than youl-“

“Shut up, Jason! Just because Jinah isn’t here, you’re acting all smug!” She groaned. “Ugh, I can’t believe she’s getting scolded again… I swear the teachers love her too much.”

He raised an eyebrow at that. “Love her?”

“You said so yourself, it’s been so… peaceful, lately. No one causes trouble in class, everyone’s well-behaved… the only ones that cause a ruckus now are the regular problem students, like our dear bigmouthed friend,” Yooyoung explained. “The teachers miss the trouble, I know they do.”

“No, I’m pretty sure they don’t like the trouble that can threaten their job and other students' lives… But I’m sure… normal bad students like Jinah are a breath of fresh air for them,” Jason said with a sigh. “Still… the student council did good… terrifyingly good.”

Yooyoung’s mood turned sour again at the mention of the council. “Stop talking about them. I could care less on how they got this school under control.”

The third member of the group finally took a seat beside them and announced oh so calmly:

“I got detention…”


Keep up with my pace, if you can

Don’t lag Wil E. Coyote cuz I’m Road Runner fast!


“Where are JR and Baekho?” Ren asked as he entered the student council room and was met with only the PRO and treasurer.

“Meeting with the principal,” Aron answered with a smile.

Aron was leaning back on the student council president’s chair, enjoying the softness and luxury of the furniture before their leader came back. It took all of his will power not to put his feet up the desk. Minhyun on the other hand, was seated on the grand president’s desk with his legs crossed, flipping through a folder as if nothing was wrong. Ren raised an eyebrow at their blatant desire for JR’s desk and chair.

“We have a detention for today,” Minhyun announced, eyes still fixed on the file. “For an entire month.”

Ren and Aron grimaced. “I thought we took care of those delinquents? How’d they get such a long one?” Aron asked.

Minhyun placed the file on the desk for the two to see.

Name: Park Jinah

“She isn’t necessarily a delinquent… and I doubt she needs the entire council to watch her. So…” They looked at each other.

“Who’s going to be on detention duty?”

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
END FACE
♚ the news is the same, but only the age is different
you don't know why we're like this 

▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀


A/N:

Of course, our two 'fighters' are the two members that don't hesitate to brag about their abs, hehehe~ Anyway, this was just a special chapter. The actual chapter 6 will be next update.

I got my lyrics from here.

You can forget all the OCs I made in this chapter, but there are two names I’d like you readers to take note of:
Lime: She is from Hello Venus, like Yooyoung. She'll appear again, so watch out for her~
Yujin: She’s the same fan girl back from Chapter 1 that sits in front of Yooyoung and Jinah and was also the same one that Jinah had a fight with in Chapter 3.

I hope you liked it and:

O ne sangtaee geujeo nan click the like it
At your status, I'll just CLICK THE LIKE IT!

At my story, you'll just CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE!

Hahaha... haha... ha... /tries to be funny