Chapter 9

Rain and Sun

Myungsoo had lost track of the amount of times strangers, men and women alike, had tried to pick him up, yet due to his nature he either flatly refused or ignored them. This on the other hand was Sungyeol, someone he knew by name and someone who helped him more than once. Myungsoo had already come to the conclusion that Sungyeol could not be ignored or rudely gotten rid of. He racked his brain for a suitable response for the unplanned confession until he realized, he, himself did not know how he felt about Sungyeol. Myungsoo did not hate him, if anything he felt grateful towards the older. Sungyeol did continue to do strange things to him but they weren’t exactly unpleasant. Simply put Myungsoo was confused; he had never “liked” anyone before nor been in anything close to a relationship. Truthfully Myungsoo had cut himself off from human interaction since secondary school, so he lacked friends as well. Myungsoo had no idea what to do and no one to turn to in this situation. He felt the frustration from his own lack of capability build up in his throat in the form of a repressed scream.

The odd noise that emitted from Myungsoo caused Sungyeol to jump. Previously he had been observing the boy’s conflicted expression when that almost inhuman noise arose from him. Sungyeol moved in front of the younger, kneeling beside the couch as Myungsoo continued to stare at nothing with is troubled face. Sungyeol poked his cheek, but the boy remained in his dazed state. Sungyeol sighed before bringing his hands down to Myungsoo’s sides and began to tickle him. He felt Myungsoo’s body tense up at the contact before he heard an uncontrollable laugh escape his lips. Sungyeol smirked, not only had his plan worked but he got to hear Myungsoo’s laugh for the first time. The thought of hearing more of the younger’s breathless laughter prompted Sungyeol to push Myungsoo onto his back and straddle his waist. He then grabbed both of Myungsoo’s wrists in one hand and pinned them above his head; his free hand moved around Myungsoo’s unprotected body trickling him in various places. Sungyeol watched Myungsoo’s facial features slowly comprehend the events that had taken place; first his expression was confused before changing to one of shock then to a forced smile as he laughed, which soon mixed with panting and exhaustion as he tried to force Sungyeol to stop.

By the time Sungyeol gave up Myungsoo was complete red in the face and not only out of breath but energy as well, even after Sungyeol had removed himself Myungsoo continued to lie on the couch in a gasping mess. Sungyeol chuckled quietly at the disarray he had created in the boy as he watched him slowly sit up and compose his still flushed face.

“Please, never do that again,” Myungsoo stated with what Sungyeol assumed to be a glare.

“Do what?” Sungyeol asked slyly, feigning ignorance.

“Tickle me,” Myungsoo scowled.

Sungyeol moved closer to the younger and cupped his face in his hands, enjoying the confusion in his expression. The older sensually his lips and whispered for only Myungsoo to hear, “But you look so irrespirable flushed and out of breath.” Myungsoo quickly averted his eyes from Sungyeol’s scorching ones and his cheeks began to once again turn red. Sungyeol smiled at the boy’s reaction before releasing him. This side of the boy intrigued Sungyeol; the boy who let his guard fall away.

 

Myungsoo’s mind was more confused than ever; this man seemed to know every way to make him flustered and then some. He sighed as he looked at the clock, half past five; he should probably make dinner soon. He glanced over at the man who was aimlessly scrolling through the channels on his TV and sighed again.

“What do you like to eat?” he asked, defeated.

Sungyeol’s head snapped up to look at Myungsoo and a smile crossed his lips, “Kimchi Jjigae because Kimchi Jjigae should always be eaten on Sunday.” Myungsoo stared at the older man oddly for a moment (who only eats Kimchi Jjigae on Sundays?) before registering one very important word he spoke: Sunday. It was Sunday.

Before one could even blind Myungsoo ran to his bedroom and slammed the door. After at the events that had taken place over the weekend he had completely forgotten to finish his essay for Management. He grabbed everything in site that seemed of relevant use to his essay in a panic, only to stop when he heard a frantic knock on the locked door.

“Are you alright?” Sungyeol practically yelled through the door. Myungsoo hurried over and unlocked the door and opened it a crack to calm the older down.

“I’m fine,” he stated, “I just remembered I need to finish an essay for class.”

Sungyeol furrowed his eyebrows, “Class?”

“Yes. I’m a student in university,” Myungsoo clarified. Sungyeol’s expression changed from confusion to shock. “So, I would very much appreciate if you left me alone,” Myungsoo said before closing the door once more.  

Hours passed, yet Myungsoo’s essay was just as incomplete as before. No matter how hard he tried Myungsoo was unable to concentrate on his essay. His mind kept wondering to Sungyeol. Myungsoo assumed given the elder’s childlike personality he would continue to pester Myungsoo even though he asked to be left alone but he was not bothered once, not even a cry of starvation. Myungsoo shook his head tried to rid himself of the troublesome thoughts but they just kept growing. Did Myungsoo being a student freak Sungyeol out?  Was he uninterested now? Questions and doubts filled Myungsoo’s mind. But shouldn’t he be happy if Sungyeol lost interest in him? Myungsoo bit his lip as he lay flat on his back with a hand clutching his chest, feeling the pounding of his oddly quick heartbeats at the thought of a certain male; Sungyeol.

A/N

I updated!!! :D (I had such writer's block, so I am sorry if this is not a very "good" update)

Soon we will get back stories...

*Gasp* Myungsoo finallly referred to Sungyeol without italics. Development! (Maybe)

And Sungyeol has troubles with Myungsoo still being a student? :o

Thank you all for reading this :)

Please comment, suscribe and upvote!