Chapter 2

Rain and Sun

Sungyeol continued to stare at the unconscious boy, now lying on the floor of his apartment, regretting leaving his apartment at all on such a wet, dreary day. True his earlier decision to take the boy to his apartment would probably seem unreasonable to most but Sungyeol refused to stay away from warm apartment any longer. He could have called an ambulance, he could have phoned the landlord, he could have even just left the boy, but no. Sungyeol was one to act before thinking as well as not realizing other options until it is too late.  Sungyeol of course then realized that he had no clue how to deal with the unconscious boy. His clothes were soaking to a point that even Sungyeol's sleeves, from carrying the boy for no longer than a few yards, were uncomfortably wet. His skin was pale almost ghostly. His hair fell messily covering most of his face. Sungyeol reached down and began ing the boy's jacket; quickly lifting him up to slid it all the way off followed by his shoes and socks. The boy wore only a T-shirt and skinny jeans now, which were also swiftly removed by Sungyeol, leaving the boy in only his underwear. Sungyeol stood up and rushed to the bathroom, he grabbed a clean towel and hurried back to the pale boy. He wrapped it around the almost boy, attempting to dry his icy skin. This was the moment Sungyeol's brain caught up to his actions. He had just undressed a complete stranger, in his apartment. And the stranger was unconscious.

Sungyeol walked in a daze to his couch sitting down as his brain processed what had happened. He sat down and put his face in hands, the shame of his actions hit him like a brick wall. God, Sungyeol thought, there is something seriously wrong with me. When is it ever okay to undress someone you don’t know without them knowing? Sungyeol groaned and glanced toward his window. The rain was still pouring down upon the city, staining the window with tear like streaks. It’s all because of this stupid rain, Sungyeol cursed, I would be at work otherwise. Sungyeol pulled himself out of his daze when he heard a sound coming from his carpet. He looked down suddenly remembering the boy, undressed and passed out on his floor. The boy sneezed again but did not move otherwise. Sungyeol sprung from the couch and rushed to his closet grabbing a large sweater. He ran back to the boy and ready to dress him but, something caught his eye. Sungyeol noticed the boy was very thin, yet had toned muscles. His skin shone as bright as the pale moon, with no blemishes or marks to mar it. As Sungyeol’s eyes moved farther up his hand naturally moved to push the boy’s bangs showcasing his equally flawless face with long eyelashes and chapped lips. Sungyeol cupped the boy’s face, eyes captivated by his beauty, and before he realized it, Sungyeol had bent his head as pressed his lips softly on the boy’s. He quickly pulled away when his brain caught up, sitting up straight before slapping himself hard across the face. “Ow!” he cried, rubbing the reddening flesh with a pout. What is wrong with me? Sungyeol wondered, It must be the rain.

After getting over his previous incidents, Sungyeol successfully got the boy changed and into his bed.  He sighed, as he watched the boy peacefully lying sprawled across the bed. Sungyeol’s eyes began to droop; it had been a long day. Too long honestly and all Sungyeol wanted was to sleep. He quickly crawled into his bed pushing the younger over slightly and closing his eyes, not giving is brain time to think about his decisions anymore.

The boy’s eyelids fluttered slightly slowly opening. He blinked lazily before squinting at the sudden intrusion of light. The sun had peaked out from behind the clouds and was shining through the window and onto the barely conscious boy’s face. He turned his head to the side only to be greeted by another person’s face only inches away from his own. The boy sat up in alarm, all previous drowsiness dispersed. He quickly noted that not only was there a stranger beside him but he was in a room he was not familiar with. He was sitting on a large bed big enough to fit two and covering the walls were colorful posters of movies, bands and toys. Scattered on the floor were clothes, toys and magazines. There was no bare space in the room; even the bed had items strewn upon it. He boy’s eyes drift back to the stranger beside him. He did not look much older than the boy and the goofy smile he wore in his sleep gave the impression of a cheerful, kind character. Yet the boy knew better than to judge by appearance. He glanced at the ceiling which also held posters of various things.

The boy suddenly yawned. He brought his hand up to cover his mouth, but the fabric of what he was wearing caught his eye. It was orange. Almost everything the boy owned clothing wise were variations of black with the exception of a few, but the boy knew that nothing in his closet was orange. He glanced down, noticing that he was only wearing his underwear and the large sweater.Possible scenarios raced through the boy’s head as he tried to recall the events that had previously happened. He remembered going out in the rain, getting soaked, feeling ill and fainting. He thought harder, closing his eyes to help the process. He remembered a voice, not what was said but he remembered the sound, it was a loud, cheerful voice but it held anger as well. The boy opened his eyes once again. Panic started to set in as the boy thought about his situation, he was in a stranger’s home, most likely wearing his clothes and was unconscious so the man could have done anything to him. The panic-stricken boy was at a loss. Should he run? Or pretend to sleep? His eyes darted to the figure sleeping soundly beside him deciding it was best to run first and ask questions later. He stood and attempted to jump over the stranger and onto the floor but, his legs gave out as soon as he stood causing him to fall on top of the stranger in a tangle of limbs with a yelp.

The boy stayed still hoping the stranger would not awake from this but to his discontent the figure beneath him began to move and groan. The boy closed his eyes in a last effort to save himself and buried his face in the stranger’s chest. The stranger did not seem to fully wake up but his arms found their way around the boy’s waist and pulled the smaller form closer. The boy’s breath hitched from the sudden action but was too scared to move in fear of awakening the stranger. He tried to calm his racing heart, when the stranger hummed in content and whispered, one word, one name, the boy’s name:

“Myungsoo”

A/N

Okay so a lot of things happened in this chapter...

What do you guys think? Do you like it?

This chapter has not being edited so please forgive any mistakes.

Please comment and subscribe and I will update when I can.

Thank you! >-<