Chapter 8

Rain and Sun

Sungyeol often times regretted the things he did without thought process, yet despite all of his failures kissing the conscious Myungsoo easily place first for the dumbest-thing-he-had-ever-done award. The conscious Myungsoo had the ability to react to his advances. Originally Sungyeol had no intention of kissing the younger when he went into a state of panic; he was simply trying to calm the boy down but as he got closer to Myungsoo something inside him snapped. The look of horror across Myungsoo’s striking features and the way his form shook only caused Sungyeol’s brain to want to touch him. He kissed him on his perfect quivering lips and his hands came to rest on Myungsoo waist. Sungyeol’s eyes scanned the boy’s face taking in the look of shock as he continued to enjoy the feeling of his lips and hands on the other. He began to move his hands lower, devouring the sight of Myungsoo before him; perfect. The kiss was more innocent than the hands as Myungsoo refused to part his lips, if anything they seemed to be getting pressed together tighter. Irritated by this Sungyeol nibbled on the other’s lower lip and his hand moved to an unspeakable place, Myungsoo’s eyes widened in a mixture of surprise and panic and his lips parted to let out a surprised yelp, Sungyeol smirked at his success as he deepened the kiss. Sungyeol continued to take it every reaction from Myungsoo, watching his tense body relax slightly and the panic from his eyes decrease, alarms went off in Sungyeol’s brain but his body refused to take note. Suddenly Sungyeol felt pain in his foot and soon after his tongue. He quickly pulled away from the boy and grabbed his foot with a cry of pain. Myungsoo had stepped on his foot and bitten his tongue. Sungyeol sat on the floor as the taste of blood filled his mouth causing him to spit all over the floor. His mouth felt disgusting and all he wanted to do was sleep as he lay down on the floor and closed his eyes but a voice kept him awake.

“I’m sorry,” the voice whispered as a hand touched Sungyeol’s face, “I didn’t think it would hurt enough to make you cry.” The hand began to move away after it wiped away the tears, unnoticed by Sungyeol, but Sungyeol reached up and covered the hand with his own, keeping it in place. He slowly opened his eyes to see Myungsoo staring down at him with a concerned expression. Sungyeol felt happy that the younger cared about him being hurt, even if the boy was the cause of it, and it made him feel better already.

“I’ll be fine,” Sungyeol stated simply, sitting up and grinning reassuringly all without releasing Myungsoo’s hand. “See, I can still talk despite having had my tongue bitten.” (Except his words came out unclearly and with a lisp.) Myungsoo looked unconvinced as he removed his hand from Sungyeol quickly, as if he had forgotten about it until then. He stood and motioned for Sungyeol to do the same, ushering him into the bathroom, the one of the only two rooms Sungyeol had yet to explore.

“Wash up in here.” Myungsoo said, handing Sungyeol a towel, “I’ll be back later with a change of clothes.” With that Myungsoo left the room without glancing at Sungyeol once. Sungyeol smiled to himself; maybe the kiss didn’t deserve the dumbest-thing-he-had-ever-done award.

Myungsoo fidgeted on the couch as the sound of running water came to a stop. Soon that man, Sungyeol, would be in front of him; too soon. Myungsoo felt terrible for biting Sungyeol’s tongue even if the other had started everything, violence was never the way to solve things. Myungsoo was the type to ignore a problem until it went away except this problem had already pasted the ignoring stage. This problem needed to be dealt with by others means (though those means were still unknown to Myungsoo). Sungyeol would not simply disappear, there were too many encounters piled up; so Myungsoo decided to speak with Sungyeol first. Although all of this was clear as day in Myungsoo’s mind, but one thing that confused him is why he had not immediately pushed the older man away. Yes, he had been surprised but the feeling was not unpleasant, and Sungyeol had unexpectedly soft lips. Myungsoo quickly shook his head of the memory when he felt his face start to heat up. He placed his head in his hands and released a muffled scream. I didn’t feel anything. I didn’t feel anything. I can’t feel anything, he repeated mentality. He absolutely could not have feelings for Sungyeol.

The door to the bathroom opened causing Myungsoo to jump slightly as he looked up at the man exiting the room. His hair was still a bit damp and the black shirt and sweatpants fit well on his slightly larger form. Myungsoo sighed and with determination looked Sungyeol straight in the eye. Sungyeol returned the look with slight curiosity evident in his features.

“Have a seat,” Myungsoo stated, motioning to the chair closest to him. Sungyeol complied, quickly taking the seat. Myungsoo bit his lip before continuing, “Why do you keep doing things like that?” He spoke quietly, almost whisper like but Sungyeol seemed to catch it.

A small smirk adorned his face as he responded in his unclear speech, “Things like what?” Myungsoo could almost feel the blush that colored his cheeks.

“You took care of me when I fainted,” he paused for a moment, his confidence decreasing, “You also touch in weird places and…”

“And?” Sungyeol coaxed, slyly.

Myungsoo gulped, “And you kissed me.”

“Why do you think I did all those things?” Myungsoo looked at the man after a moment of thought and then simply shrugged. “Well,” Sungyeol mused, resting his chin on his hands, “all the signs seem to point to one simple answer.” Myungsoo cocked his head to the side slightly confused. Sungyeol’s smirk grew as he leaned closer to the younger. “I am attracted to you.”

Myungsoo was at a loss. His mind was drawing a blank. Was that a confession?

A/N

Hi... I'm sorry I did not update last week. I went on a spontaneous vacation and only got back a little while ago.

But I am back now so an update! Yeah!

(Plus I somehow thought that rewatching Naruto was a good idea... Gaara!!!!)

Anyways there is a sort of development... If that's what you want to call it...

I'm really glad that you guys seem to like "manly" Sungyeol, it makes me happy. :)

Thank you all of reading this fan fiction.

Please comment, subscribe and upvote! ^^