Chapter 3

Rain and Sun

Sleep was a virtue to Sungyeol. Due to the fact he was a light sleeper he rarely spent an entire night asleep. He was continuously awoken by birds chirping and cars honking. The morning after he had found the boy was no different. In the early hours of the morning the outside world came to life causing Sungyeol to awaken from his dreams. He should have moved, gotten off the bed and left the boy beside him alone. But instead Sungyeol continued to lay still, eyes closed, listening to the boy's steady breathes of sleep. His mind drifted, bringing him back to the events of the past evening.

After Sungyeol had kissed the boy he realized his age was unknown. Sungyeol hit the floor in frustration and mentally cursed himself. He could be underage. He racked his useless brain for anything to help him identify the boy. "Identification card!" He screamed in relief to no one. Thankful his brain could function occasionally in a crisis. He grabbed the boy's still wet coat and dug around in the pockets until he found the boy's wallet. He filled it open eyes falling upon the card in glee. Sungyeol scanned it quickly, noting from the boy’s birthdate he was only a few months younger than Sungyeol himself. Sungyeol sighed contently. The boy was legal. Though, if Sungyeol thought about it, the boy didn’t have a say in the action, making it still, in some ways, illegal. Sungyeol quickly shook that thought away, eyes drifting to the card he held. In the picture the boy’s face held no expression but his eyes drew him in. Sungyeol realized he had not seen the boy’s eyes before, considering his unconscious state, and even though it was simply a photograph the dark alluring eyes entranced him. The boy was, in one word, beautiful. Sungyeol’s eyes continued to bore into the card, staring at the name written across it. The boy’s name. His identity. Kim Myungsoo. Sungyeol repeated it aloud a few times trying it out on his tongue. He liked it. A simple name for the mysterious boy. Something to make Sungyeol feel closer to him.

He suddenly felt a shift in the weight of the bed bringing him out of his daze. He sensed the boy sitting up quickly. Sungyeol stayed still pretending to sleep simply to avoid the unknown allure of the boy. The boy continued to, what Sungyeol believed; panic, before attempting to stand on the bed only to fall moments later on top of an unsuspecting Sungyeol. He tried not to move or yell at the sudden weight of the boy. The boy seemed tense as if afraid to “awaken” Sungyeol, which Sungyeol only found amusing. He felt to boy bury his head into his chest causing Sungyeol to smirk. The nervous actions of the boy made Sungyeol tempted to open his eyes to see the boy’s face full of expressions his could not see in his unconscious state. The boy shifted slightly leaving his knee if a place Sungyeol would rather not have it, the misplace body parts as well as the general fact that the boy was on top of his him caused Sungyeol to move before his brain caught up. His arms naturally s around the boy’s waist, causing his to grow tense once again, pulling him unreasonably close. Sungyeol felt intoxicated by the smell of rain that wafted from the boy. He sighed contently before whispering the boy’s name. The name he wanted the boy to respond to. The name that made the boy obtainable.

“Myungsoo.”

Myungsoo’s breath quickened at the sound of his name escaping the stranger’s lips. He had to get away. He struggled, attempting to untangle himself from the man but to no avail, the man’s grip on him was too strong. Myungsoo felt the panic once again settling in the pit of his stomach, still trying to push away from the stranger. The man beneath him groaned, causing Myungsoo to halt his actions. He stared at the stranger’s face watching his eyes open slowly, too shocked to move again. He gulped as the stranger’s eyes landed on him, looking him up and down with a smirk playing at his lips. Myungsoo knew something bad would happen if he didn’t move but something about the stranger staring at him so intensely made him unable to even flex a muscle. He stayed completely still watching the strange man’s eyes, seemingly, devour him. The eyes landed on the boy’s quivering lips as his hands slipped down so they were holding either side of Myungsoo’s waist. The moment seemed too intimate and the tension only grew as the stranger’s hand moved lower and he unconsciously his lips. Myungsoo yelped in surprise the hands were much too low and the man’s face seemed to becoming nearer his own, eyes still focused on his lips. Myungsoo’s eyes darted over to the door, contemplating his chances of getting out. He took a deep breath, knowing that the risk was well worth it. In a sudden rush of determination he pushed the stranger away from him, jumping off the bed in the direction of the door. A sharp pain went through Myungsoo’s foot; he had stepped onto one of the many toys littering the ground. He staggered slightly but continued his trek towards the door. Once the bedroom door was opened, Myungsoo scurried through the living room and unlocked the front door to the apartment, running out into the hallway and towards the elevators.

The doors to the elevator opened and Myungsoo hurriedly entered urging the doors to close. Once they did Myungsoo slid onto the floor, hugging his knees to his chest. He still only wore the stranger’s sweater and his own underwear, realizing he had left his clothes, wallet and phone with the other man. Myungsoo hit himself in the head, screaming at himself for forgetting his most vital possessions. He had to get them back eventually, which meant another encounter with the stranger. Myungsoo shivered as the doors opened on his floor, partly from the cold air and partly from the thought of seeing the strange man again. He hurried towards the door to his apartment, limping slightly for the pain still in his left foot. Myungsoo quickly typed in the key code, waiting for the reassuring click that the door was unlocked. He entered his apartment taking in the familiar surroundings. His racing heart began to slow as he stripped himself of the stranger’s clothes heading toward the bathroom for a much needed shower.

After ridding himself of the filth and grim Myungsoo believed covered him and he was wearing his own clothes once again, Myungsoo sat himself on his couch to tend to his bleeding foot. The cut was not too deep but still red gushed from the wound as he cleaned and bandaged it. He let a sigh escape his lips thinking of the pain he would have to endure for at least a few weeks. The clock on his wall told the boy he would be late to work if he didn’t leave promptly. Wincing as he stood Myungsoo slipped his shoes and a jacket on before heading out into the biting winter air. Yet as soon as Myungsoo steeped foot out of the apartment building he was met by the blinding light of the sun shining bright in the sky. Though the air still felt cold against his skin Myungsoo scowled, knowing the day would only get worse with the sun shining so prominently.

A/N

Yeah! I finally updated! I would have updated earlier but um... HIgh School: Love On happened...

I have not edited this chapter so please forgive any mistakes.

I feel like the reason Sungyeol knows Myungsoo's name is a let down... I'm sorry >_<

But anyway, what do you guys think? Do you like it so far? Is it weird? Does it make sense?

Please comment and subscribe! You are all amazing! :D