Yunhyeong: You're My

M1NGHAO's ONE-SHOT shoppe (Open for: EXO, BTS, GOT7, iKON, WINNER, VIXX, C-Clown & SEVENTEEN)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're my"

Partner: iKON's Yunhyeong
Dedicated to: tabidlite

 

 

 

 

 

(Park Seulmi's POV)

 

I thought having my "friend" visited me (and by friend i mean menstrual cycle) in the first day of senior high will make it worse. Guess what? I happened to be classmates with this jerk-faced Song Yunhyeong. Damn, i hate every inch of this guy. He just pissed me off everytime our paths crossed. Ever since i started studying here, we never just got any more closer than killing each other. Life is so unfair, i get to spend my whole high school years with him. And swear he made my life a living hell.

I don't even know why we're like this. It just happened. He's a total pain in the and i happened to be short-tempered. I alwyas try to tease and answer him back but it will just end up on how i'm the loser in the end. I will never win an argument with him, that's for sure.

"Park Seulmi, heard we're classmates again. Isn't this what they call Fate? You know? Destiny?" Yunhyeong put his arm around my neck as we both headed to our home room class.

"Destiny my , Yunhyeong! Get lost i'm not in the mood to have a pety fight with you, poop-face" I rolled my eyes and went to the fartest chair from Yunhyeong. I can't stand nor sit next to him, it will be World war IV if that happens.

Our homeroom teacher, Mr. Lee Donghae, entered the classroom with full smiles. He's always like that though, smiling and laughing. Sometimes i even thought he's crazy lol but he's really nice. Thanks god he's my adviser, If i ended up with the other teacher, Lee Hyukjae? then consider myself done.

"Okay, Goodmorning everyone. I will be your homeroom adviser for the whole year and unfortunately, your last year as well." Mr. Donghae faked a tear and they all laugh excluding me. I'm not really in the mood for this. "And for your first activity, i want you to circle around and get a paper. Don't forget to write your name on it" He said and we did as what we've told.

I wrote 'Park Seulmi' on the top of my paper adding a smiley face on it when I actually don't feel like smiling at all. I looked infront of me and saw Yunhyeong's face again. he then winked at me and that made my heart skip a beat. Let's admit it, that jerk is handsome.

"Done writing your name? Now what i wanted you to do is pass your own paper to the own sitting next to you until it went all around the circle and landed to the owne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter