D.O: Oppa, I love you

M1NGHAO's ONE-SHOT shoppe (Open for: EXO, BTS, GOT7, iKON, WINNER, VIXX, C-Clown & SEVENTEEN)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Oppa, I love you.
Starring: EXO's D.O

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kim Junshin [oc] POV)

 

When will he ever notice me? When will he be aware of my existence. Did he even know my name? I guess not. Never in my entire stay here in High school i get to see him checking me. You know why? Because i'm just a Nobody. Annyeong hasseyo :3 My name is Kim Junshin, A sophomore. Do you guys wonder what i'm ranting about all this time? It's because of Kyungsoo Oppa. He's a senior. When i entered here, he was already famous. Having a sweet voice and a gentle smile, no girl can ever resist him. I've been in love with Kyungsoo Oppa ever since I bumped at him in the library. Turns out i was carrying a pile of big books when I, unknowingly, bumped into him, which ofcourse, made all the books from my hand let loose. He helped me to gather all those books and even suggested to help me with my assignments. But that scene was almost a year ago. I guess he don't even remember me by any chance.
Have you ever had this one crush from your school that no matter how hard you try to get their attention, they won't just notice you. I tried everything! Literally. I once heard that Kyungsoo oppa likes girls with short hair, Guess what? I cut my long precious straight hair for him but still, i'm just an air. He's gonna graduate soon from High school and i will not let my feelings lock to myself only. I need to let him know. No more secret love letters to his locker. No more stalking. No more staring. No more day dreaming. This is now or never. But the big question is .. HOW AM I GOING TO CONFESS?

"So you're talking to yourself again, huh?" my bestfriend named Sehun said.
"I'm not talking to myself! I'm just thinking about stuffs"
"And may I know what those "stuffs" are?" he asked.
"Sorry but it's a No! It's a girl's privacy." i said.
"Oh. It's about your monthly period? I get it. HEY CLASSMATES! DON'T GO NEAR JUNSHIN AND MAKE HER PISSED BECAUSE IT'S HER TIME OF THE MONTH" Sehun proudly shouted and announced.
"Babo! It's not about that you rascal! It's about .. about .."
"About what?"
"My crush" i whispered.
"Whoa. Finally you admitted to yourself that you like me." Sehun said and I just rolled my eyes.
"Oh yes Mr. Oh Sehun I like you so much that i even want to punch you right now" I said while glaring at him.
"No seriously, what about it?" Sehun asked in a serious tone.
"I want to confess to him and tell him everything but i'm afraid" i said.
"Afraid of what?"
"Afraid that sooner or later .. he'll leave me" i ducked my head down because of embarassment. Never in my entire life i imagined myself opening my love problems to Sehun -___-
"Why would he even leave you in the first place?" he asked.
"Because he's a senior"
"Is it Kyungsoo hyung?" Sehun asked and I blushed upon hearing Kyungsoo oppa's name. "You know what? You'll never know the answer if you're just gonna whine here all day. Why not go to him after class and tell him everything. I'm sure that everything will turn out fine"
"And why are you so sure of it?" i asked.
"Well, Kyungsoo hyung is my friend and trust me, i know everything about his secrets" Sehun said while winking at me /le punches thehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter