Jackson: Some

M1NGHAO's ONE-SHOT shoppe (Open for: EXO, BTS, GOT7, iKON, WINNER, VIXX, C-Clown & SEVENTEEN)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Some

Starring: GOT7's Jackson

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jackson's POV)

 

I'm not born on the year of the chicken but why am I always shy when i'm around her. We're friends since we still have our diapers on but these past few years everything changed. Not basically, but my feelings were. She was just a friend, not until puberty hit her and she became damsel in distress. She's really cute but now? she's beautiful. When she smiles, the sun will shine brightly. When she look at me, the whole universe seem to stop. Her laugh is like music to my ears. Confirmed: I am Jackson, the wild and y Wang is currently, madly and deeply in love with my best friend Im Hyena.

My thoughts were interrupted when a specific someone barged inside my room. And take note, i'm currently changing into my uniform and topless. Geez -____- i know i'm hot and stuffs but i need my privacy okay.

"Jackson Oppa! Why are you still ? Go wear your uniform or else we're gonna be late for school" Hyena said as she comfortably sat down at the edge of my bed. Oh gosh please get out. Even though you're my bestfriend, i'm still a man with needs and me being all topless isn't helping the situation.

"Hyena. I'm changing my clothes. Go downstairs and wait." I said but she didn't even move.

"Psh :| I've seen you for the -nth time already. Don't be such a and hurry up" don't get her wrong. Her family together with my family often spend summer vacations on the beach so obviously she had already seen my half-.

 

Me and Hyena rode on the bus, like what we usually do everyday. She's one year younger than me. I'm in my senior high and she's a junior. And speaking of which, i'm gonna graduate by the end of the semester meaning i'll be leaving Hyena on that cruel and awful place called 'School'. I don't want to leave her all alone. What if some guy will hit on her? NO! She's mine only.

"Hey! Oppa! It's white day today ^^ So .. are you gonna confess on any girl at school?" Hyena suddenly asked while smiling. Stop smiling please, your smile makes me go coo-coo.
"H-huuh? huh? White Day? Oh yeah. I forgot" seriously, i forgot. "Who are you texting with? Why are you laughing alone? Are you crazy?" i asked when i noticed that she had her eyes locked on her phone while texting someone.
"It's Jungkook. He's just sending me some sweet and greasy messages" OKAAAYY WHAAT? -__- that Jeon Jungkook always gets on my nerves.
"Did he confessed to you already?" i asked.
"Confessed what?" she asked.
"That he like you"
"Yes. He already confessed a long time ago" ASDFGHAJSKDL Whaaaatt? Okay that kid have guts. Guts that i don't have -__-
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"Why would I tell you?" she said. She's right. Why  would she tell me?
"You should tell me because i'm your one-and-only-Oppa, remember~!!" I whined.
"Oppa you're so cute" Hyena chuckled as she placed one bud of her eaphone on my right ear, the other bud is on her left ear. We're always like this. Sharing earphones. Listening to one music we can somehow relate to.

I closed my eyes as I listened to the song carefully. Since I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter