Kai: Cat & Dog

M1NGHAO's ONE-SHOT shoppe (Open for: EXO, BTS, GOT7, iKON, WINNER, VIXX, C-Clown & SEVENTEEN)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Cat & Dog
Starring:  EXO's Kai

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Stop Cheating you Moron!!" Aerin shouted to her boyfriend Kai.
"I'm not cheating, You just really at this game" Kai answered back while his eyes are still glued to the tv screen. The couple was playing Tekken 5 in Aerin's house.
Aerin's mother just let out a heavy sigh while watching the two teenagers bicker. How do they even end up with each other? Aerin's mother thought to herself. It's true though, Aerin and Kai argue like brothers and sisters. They just never stop teasing each other.
"Geez I hate you!" Aerin kicked Kai's arm which caused the latter to fall down from the sofa.
Aerin's mother delivered the couple some freshly bake cookies, and ofcourse, they will also fight for it.
"Be careful, it's still hot" Aerin mother warned as she went out to the market.
"You heard her moron! be careful!" Aerin said to Kai. In return, he just rolled his eye and continued on eating and playing.

 

Aerin went to her room to find some inner peace . She will never be in peace as long as Kai is around. She was about to doze off when Kai layed beside her as they both started to cuddle.
"Baby, I love you" Kai whispered to Aerin. This is one of the reasons why Aerin fell in love with Kai. He may be a jerk at some times, but no one can ever erase the fact that he's the sweetest guy you could ever see, he's just outspoken.
"I love you, too!" Aerin smiled as she pecked Kai's lips.
"Even if i beat you again at Tekken 5?" Kai asked teasingly.
"Even if you beat me at every game in this world, I would still love you" at this time, Kai stole a kiss on Aerin's lips. "By the way, do you want to go out tomorrow? Date?"
"Sorry Kai. I can't. My friend from China is coming over." she informed.
"Oh. Is that so? Okay :) Tour her around Seoul." Kai said smiling.
"Her? My friend is a guy" Kai's eyes widen to the said information. Guy? Boy?
"What? I changed my mind. I'm not allowing you to tour him" he said.
"I didn't ask for your approval. He's my friend! my childhood friend! And I made a promise that I will spend the whole day with him"
"Whole day?! With him? NO! You're not coming!! You stay here!" Kai yelled. Aerin just rolled her eyes. There's no way she's gonna follow Kai's order. Especially when she knows that Kai is just being childish.
"You can't stop me." she proudly said.
"Arasso!! You can tour him! But in one condition" Kai said.
"What?"
"I'm tagging along." ofcourse Kai will think of such idea like that. He hates seeing his girl with other guys beside him.
"Sure whatever"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter