Bobby: Life as we know it

M1NGHAO's ONE-SHOT shoppe (Open for: EXO, BTS, GOT7, iKON, WINNER, VIXX, C-Clown & SEVENTEEN)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Life as we know it"

Partner: iKON's BOBBY
Dedicated to: seondara

 

"Do you think this dress suits me, Jiwon oppa?" I asked still debating whether i should go or not. And ofcourse, i should go. I mean, this is my 3rd anniversary with my boyfriend and ditching him because of a dress sounds awful.

"Everything is good and beautiful to you, Wu Seyi" Jiwon Oppa, also known as Bobby said to me while wrapping his arm around my waist and resting his head to the crook of my neck.

"Oppa, do you know that I love you?" I asked and he gave me a peck on the lips.

"Ofcourse I know. And i'm the luckiest man in the world for having you"

Jiwon oppa is sweet but only when he's with me. I don't even know how we started to date because to tell you honestly, he was a jerk and a bully. Known for being a jjang on our school. I met him when I saw him and his friends bullying a poor student back in High school and I can't bear to watch someone do something cruel to a helpless boy, regardless of who he is. So I bravely, not so bravely, checked them up. I humbly asked Jiwon Oppa and his friends to let go of that student and suprisingly, he did. His friends were shocked, ofcourse. That was the first time I talked to him and ever since that day, he never stopped following me and stalking me. At first I find it really creepy but when I got to know him better, i eventually fell in love. Admit it, he's cute and hot at the same time.

"Babe? You're spacing out. Are you thinking of me?" Jiwon oppa asked and I nodded. Earning another kiss from him. I will never grow tired of his sudden kisses. "Can i tell you something, Seyi?"

"Anything, Oppa. Just don't tell me that you're breaking up with me" I pouted and he chuckled.

"Why would I break up with you when we make a good couple. I just want you to know how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter