SUGA: Infatuation

M1NGHAO's ONE-SHOT shoppe (Open for: EXO, BTS, GOT7, iKON, WINNER, VIXX, C-Clown & SEVENTEEN)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Infatuation.
Starring: BTS' SUGA

---------------------------------

Why is she always like that? Changing her ideal type every week. Last week, she said that she likes cute guys. Today, she told me that she likes Tall varsity player. I wonder what will she say next week? will she say that she likes those rebel kind of guys? or the nerdy ones?. Hello everybody! I'm Suga and i'm inlove with my bestfriend, Yujin.
"Yoongi~ I have a crush on Yugyeom" she whispered to me while shaking my arms. Here she go again.
"But i thought you like Mark?" i asked referring to our schoolmates.
"That was last week! Yugyeom is so tall and handsome and sweet and caring and innocent and pure ----"
"I got it okay!!" i half-yelled cutting her never ending complements about Kim Yugyeom.
I walked fast leaving her behind. Why can't she like me? Why can't she notice me? All these years all I did is to impress her. Whenever she sets standards about dating, i would follow it without her knowing. Why am I even in love to a girl that can't be loyal to one man. The little things she can do to me ~ aish!

 

Her name is Ahn Yujin. We're bestfriends since who knows when. She was always by my side. Whenever she broke up with one of her boyfriends, i'm always there comforting her. I'm always her shoulder to cry on. I'm sick of comforting her because of some s that broke her heart. I'm sick seeing her cry especially when I know that she didn't do anything wrong. The problem with Yujin is, when she's in love, she gives her everything. She gives her 100% to the fact that nothing  is left to herself. I wan't to be by her side, not because i'm her bestfriend, but because i love her.
 

I was laying comfortably in my bed  watching some videos i stored in my laptop. LOL whuut? I'm a guy with needs and i have no girlfriend so deal with it okay!! :) I wash shocked when a familiar nugu jumped to my bed and layed beside me. I looked at her. Yujin! I quickly closed my laptop as I stood up with my burning cheek. Nice timing Yujin! Nice timing -___-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter