B.I: Hanbin & Beans

M1NGHAO's ONE-SHOT shoppe (Open for: EXO, BTS, GOT7, iKON, WINNER, VIXX, C-Clown & SEVENTEEN)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hanbin & Beans"
Partner: iKON's B.I
Dedicated to: Wendynguyen

"Wash the dishes, Clean the house and cook dinner" I texted to the infamous Kim Hanbin. Yes, B.I of iKON is my boyfriend and we had been dating for 3 years now. Did the fans know? Ofcourse not. After saying almost everytime that he never had a girlfriend before and still single. No one knows about our relationship, only close friends does.

We also had been living in the same roof for a year, and this time, I made him do all the house chores. That's his punishment for drinking too much alcohol last night and for actually ditching me when I was in the mood to do something with him.

"Your boyfriend doesn't even know how to cook, Minseo" My mother told me. I passed by to her coffee shop and I guess she peeked on my phone when I was texting Hanbin "And besides, he's an idol not your slave"

"and he's my boyfriend as well. We haven't spend much time together nowadays, He's always .. away. Doing concert tours and such" i pouted

"That's the prize of being in a relationship with an Idol. You can't even go on a decent date with him outside"

"That is because he's going to get mobbed my his fangirls" I told my mom as I help her clear a table a customer had just left.

"Then why don't you just date a normal guy" She said and I closed my eyes. I hate it when she says that. She still doesn't like Hanbin after all these years. Well atleast my mom isn't one of those witches that'll do everything to seperate their daughters to the men they love.

"I'm going home, mum. Might as well be sure that my super adorable boyfriend don't burn the whole house" I said and chuckled.

++

When I got home, a nasty-burnt smell greeted my nose. I hurried up to the kitches just to saw my boyfriend trying to make ends meet with his fried chicken.

"You ruined our dinner, babe" I softly said as I wrapped my arm around his waist. I love hugging him. He's like my human teddy bear.

"Where were you? I miss you so much. Don't g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter