002

소울 메이트 (Soulmate)

Last chapter preview

 All the girls in the class squealed in happiness and made Sohyun awake from her thought. That boy cleared his throat and started to speak, this was the most stupid thing in Sohyun life cause she felt uneasy and she can feel her heartbeat.

“Morning, name is Oh Sehun.” 

His voice, his smile, his eyes, Sohyun couldn't stop looking at them and feel amazed. Her heartbeat started to race again along with the tick tock sound from the clock in that room. All the girls squealed and made the class become noisy. But, didn't know why Sohyun couldn't hear it and just focused to the prince charming in real life. She felt like she was in the place that she loved so much, in a castle, wearing beautiful dress, dancing and singing all the time then she met her prince. She kept daydreaming untill she heard someone cleared his throat. Sohyun woke up from her dream and saw Sehun in front of her and smiled at her, her eyes grew bigger like it wanted to pop out. "Mind if I sit here, beside you?" Sehun said with no expression. "A-ah, t-that's o-okay." Sohyun said. She mentally slapped herself for became stupid and stuttered like that. The class began with the ring sound from the bell.

The bell rang again and it was time for Sohyun went to her next class. The Sehun boy already gone and went out of the class when Sohyun still tidied up her belongings. Sohyun walked out of the class and moved to her next class. After few steps, someone tapped her left shoulder and made her flinched. Sohyun turned back her body and found the expressionless Sehun in front of her. He was the one who tapped Sohyun's shoulder. "Oh gosh you made me scared." Sohyun said and sighed calming her heart. Sohyun waited the boy to speak first but nothing happened. Sohyun frowned and said, "What do you want?" Sehun scratched his back head. "Ehm, Mr. Kim said that if I need help I should ask you." "Then? What you need?" Sehun said with embarrassed look, "I don't know where my next class is. But Mr. Kim said that our schedule are same." Sohyun nodded understand and said, "Okay, I got it. Next is Chemistry 5, come on follow me." Sohyun walked first but Sehun stopped her. "So, let's go from now on and be friend. What's your name?" Sohyun speechless because her prince charming was talking to her and asked her name a minute ago. She turned back again and smiled, "Yupp, my name is Kwon Sohyun but you can call me Sohyun. Come on let's go to our next class if you don't want to be late." Now it was Sehun who speechless. 'Her smile... She's so cute." Sehun shrugged his mind and ran to catched up Sohyun.

It was break time. Most of the students went to the cafetaria and the rest went to do something else. Usually Sohyun was one of the rest. She rarely went to the cafetaria since middle school. She always bring lunch box, her oldest sister who made the foods. She ate her meals under the tree near soccer field and read books there. But since she woke up late today so she forgot to bring her lunch box and the transferred student kept whined that he hungry, no other choice Sohyun forced to go to the cafetaria. When she and Sehun enterred the cafetaria all of the students eyes there were on Sohyun and Sehun. It was because, first the geeks and number one Sohyun never went to the cafetaria once. Second, the almighty and charming Mr. Transferred-student-who-extremely-handsome was there. Sohyun sighed and went to take her meals and followed by Sehun.

After they have their meals they walked to search empty seat. Sohyun headed to her friends seats and when Sehun followed her, he got dragged by tall boy with big eyes and made Sehun seat with his friends.Sohyun looked back and saw Sehun got dragged by Park Chanyeol, tall boy from gang called EXO. Sohyun stare caught up with Byun Baekhyun eyes. Baekhyun said to her and winked, "Mind to sharing your new friend, Sohyun-ah?" Sohyun frowned at him and said, "Not at all, Baekhyun. But make sure that he will back with complete organs." EXO boys laughed and left confused Sehun try to absorb the situation. "We are not that bad, we don't sell organs Sohyun-ah." the leader, Kim Joonmyeon aka Suho said with a smile. Sohyun smiled back and said, "But I know some of you were a badass. I speak based on facts." The boy with darker skin get up and walked to Sohyun and her hair that ended up with a slap from Sohyun in his hand, "I know what you mean, miss. But don't worry I won't mess around with you or the new boy. Because Sehun belongs to us and you, you aren't fun to be played with." that boy looked up to Sohyun friends, "But your friends seem fun, aren't they?" Sohyun stand up and grabbed the boy's collar, "Listen, Kim Jongin. If you touched one of them like what you did to my friends in middle school, I'll make sure your bone will gone." Kim Jongin aka Kai just smiled to her, "Bring it on, Sohyun-ah." Sohyun released his collar and clenched her tooth and said, "You better study from the past." with that Sohyun grabbed her sandwich and left the cafetaria.

Sehun who witnessed everything and didn't know anything just munched his meals but he still thinking of what was just happening. He ate his meals and talked to the new friends that seemed hated by Sohyun. He was happy had new friends that he thinks fine and not like what Sohyun said. After finished his meals and know EXO boys more even had their phone numbers, Sehun back to his class and found Sohyun sat under the tree. Sohyun looked like she was crying before because Sehun could find the trail of tears in her cheeks. Sehun came to her and sit beside her. Sohyun felt the presence of him and quickly wiped her tears. Sehun looked at her and then he lay down on the grass. "You don't have to tell me right now, you can tell me later." Sehun said and he closed his eyes, "Whoa it's so fresh here and it's a good place to sleep too." Sohyun confused at first but just smiled to him and closed her eyes. 

The bell rang again indicated the school was over. Sohyun woke up and found she was laying down on the grass. Damn, she must be sleeping for 2 hours and skipped the last classes. She cursed in her mind for sleeping here and not attend the classes. She regretted all of this. When she was busy with her mind, suddenly a hand with orange juice can popped out in front of her. Sohyun looked up and found who hand is that and that was Sehun's. Sehun smiled to her and give the can to Sohyun's hand.