005

소울 메이트 (Soulmate)

Last chapter preview :After answering the unimportant text from Sehun, Sohyun started to study and then fall asleep after she done studying.

 

The sound of birds chirping is filling Sohyun's room. This means that the Sun has risen and it's morning already. Sohyun's alarm has beeping for 15 minutes but still the owner has not turned it off yet. Sohyun is peacefully sleeping and drowning in her dream. But there is something that can wake Sohyun up in instant , her eonni's scream. "YAA SOHYUNA! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SCREAMING LIKE THIS IN THE MORNING?!! GET YOUR UP FROM THE BED!" Hyuna, in charge of waking her up, screaming loudly from downstairs. Sohyun immediately wake up as soon as she heard her eonni's footsteps. "I'm up I'm up, you don't need to scream again." Sohyun shouts before her eonni start to break her ears. She rushes to bathroom and gets ready for school. After that she eats her breakfast and goes to school.

After 5 minutes walk, Sohyun waits for the bus in the shelter. It's quite crowded today because everyone is going to school or work in the same time. Sohyun prays that she won't miss the bus and can go to school safe. Not too long waiting, the bus is coming. It's absolutely very crowded because Sohyun can see how crowded is it from outside. But still she needs to ride it. As soon as she enters the bus, she got pushed to the end of the bus. And she accidentally grabs someone's arm because she has to retained her balance. "Oops, I'm sorry I'm sorry." Sohyun apologies to the owner of the arms. The owner takes his earphones out and turns his face on Sohyun's direction. "That's okay, Sohyun-ah." Sohyun startled and turned away to see who is he, and damn it was Kai. Sohyun's eyes got bigger and she turned away. 'Why do I have to meet him in this situation. It's so awkward.' Sohyun talked to her own self. It was absolutely awkward for both of them because their relationship was not very good. Kai knew what Sohyun's thought and put his earphones back. Sohyun's peeked and sighed in relieve because Kai wasn't paying attention anymore. They rode the crowded bus in silence.

Sohyun walked to her locker and took out some of her books for today's lesson. Then, she realized that someone taller than her was standing behind her. She rolled her eyes and closed her locker, then she turned around to face someone behind her. When her eyes recognized that person, she saw Sehun was slightly smiling. "Good morning, new friend." Sohyun gawked and spontaneously said, "When did we became friend? When did I say I want to be your friend?" Sehun chuckled a little and mess Sohyun's hair "You're my friend now and I don't need any permission from you to make you my friend. Let's go to the classroom, together." Sehun dragged Sohyun away with him as soon as he finished his sentence. Sohyun was speechless and can't do anything because Sehun was stronger than her. They reached the class and Sehun made Sohyun said beside him, he said that he still need to adapt in this new school. But what actually he did all the time was sleeping. Sohyun's was irritated and silently cursing in her mind because she was sitting in the back and the person who made her sit there was sleeping over the time. She was pouting and scrunching her nose whenever she's angry. Actually, Sehun was watching what she did and slightly smiling. 'Cute', Sehun said in his mind.

The bell rang, Sohyun immediately stood up and walked fast to ran away from Sehun because she wanted to sit in the front row now. Sehun laughed at her behavior and quickly ran to catch her. "Sohyun-ah wait! I can reach you even you are running with that short foot." Sehun said from behind and Sohyun immediately stopped. She turned away and walked to Sehun. "Sorry? I have what? Short foot? But do you know that my foot is stronger than yours?" Sohyun kicked Sehun's left feet and made Sehun groaned. Sohyun backed a little and started running. "YYaa! You little.... I will get my revenge as soon as I catch you!" Sehun ran to catch Sohyun who already ran before him. But because his long legs she caught Sohyun easily, they were already inside the class. "Aaa! I'm sorry I'm sorry please don't hurt me!" Sohyun screaming after Sehun caught her by hugging her from behind. "Hah, I won't let you go this time." Sohyun still struggling and trying to released her body from Sehun's arms. But sure he was so strong for a girl like Sohyun. Without their knowledge, Kai and D.O were watching what they did because they already inside the class. Kai just sighed and went to sleep. D.O looked at Kai and pat Kai's shoulder. 

Sehun now eating with EXO'S boys, he's part of them now. While Sohyun was nowhere to be seen because she was eating her lunch box under the tree. It was her favorite place, she can eat peacefully and she can read a book too here without any disturbances. Sehun was sitting beside Baekhyun and Suho, Kai was facing him. They started their conversation about today's school and lessons. Chanyeol was the one who talked so much about his experience getting shouted by his Math teacher. The rest were listening and busy eating. Baekhyun cutted Chanyeol and asked, "How about our new boy? Having fun today?" Sehun smirked and said, "Yeah, kinda." "Ohohoho, did you meet hot girl here? You looked so happy." "Uh! That's right! There are so many hotties here. But it's not about them. Hm, something else." Sehun said and Baekhyun was smirking and asked, "Something else? Or is it about your guardian?" "What guardian?" D.O asked them. "Guardian angel, Sehun's guardian angel." Baekhyun said and elbowed Sehun. "What? No. She is just new friend and I asked her help for helping me adapt in this new school." Sehun said. Kai stopped his food and asked, "You mean Sohyun?" Baekhyun clapped and elbowed Sehun once again. "Is it too obvious? I gave him her number and now he's already this happy. Maybe in a week he will confess to her." "I'm not sure yet, just wait and see." Sehun said, Kai looked at him in disbelief. "Do not try to make fun of her. She's not a thing to be played with." Kai said and gritted his tooth. "Why? Didn't you and her not really close enough? She's your enemy right?" Sehun asked Kai back, he thought that there was something between Kai and Sohyun beside they were enemies. "No, I just want to remind you. That's all." Kai answered back with a calm tone. "Oh really? Then that's okay if I playing around with her." Sehun said with playful smirk plastered in his face. Kai stood up and grabbed Sehun's collar. Sehun smirked and said, "Or maybe you like her too?"