006

소울 메이트 (Soulmate)

“Or maybe you like her too?”

Sohyun finished her lunch and went back to her class. In her way to class, overheard some of girls talk, “I can’t believe it. The new boy was brave enough to make Kai pissed off like that.” “Yeah, he must be crazy. Kai won’t let him easily.”  Sohyun stopped her step and immediately asked the girls, “Excuse me, Sehun did what?” The girls seemed bothered by her question, “Ehm, at lunch he made Kai angry.” “What made him angry?” Sohyun asked constantly. The girl with red hair said, “We don’t know. Why don’t you ask by yourself? Stop bothering- ” “Thank you!” Sohyun didn’t let her finished her sentence and Sohyun already ran to find the boys. The girls hissed and went back to their chatting.

Kai was sitting on the bench in the rooftop, he liked to sit there when he feel angry, sad or lonely. He was closing his eyes when Sohyun came and grab his shoulder.  Kai turned his head a little and when he saw his ex body he turned back his head. Still closing his eyes he asked Sohyun, “What do you want?” Sohyun just standing there behind Kai’s body and sit beside him. “What did Sehun do? At lunch this afternoon.” Kai smirked a little and said, “Why? Who are you worried about?  That new boy?” Sohyun sighed, “No one.  I thought you were in good terms with him. The girls said that you were very angry, what was that about?” Kai opened his eyes and faced Sohyun, “What do you think it was about?” Sohyun just glared at him and stood up, “I have no time for this. I’ll back to class.” She  walked to the door and before she reached the door, Kai said, “What if it is because of you?” Sohyun stopped and turned her body, “Pardon me?” “Find the answer by yourself, I thought you are the number one student here?” Kai said while passing her and giving a tap in her shoulder. Sohyun still wondering what he means and then Kai said, “Do you want to skip your class? Let’s head back.” Sohyun shrugged her mind away and followed Kai from behind.

Sohyun was in the middle of last lesson, History. All the students were bored and no one paid attention to the teacher. Even Sohyun’s eyes fell heavy, she kept rubbed her eyes. Then she fell a crumped paper landed in her desk, she opened it and saw ‘Where were you this afternoon?’ . Sohyun looked around and found the owner of the note, it was Sehun. He gave her a slight smile. Sohyun replied the note with ‘Eating my lunch’ and threw it back to Sehun. Not so long the same paper landed to her arm, Sohyun opened it and saw the note, ‘Ah, below the big tree? Anyway, let’s go home together again.’ When Sohyun wanted to reply it the bell rang. Sohyun packed her belongings and she was in her way to the door when someone grabbed her bag and made her stumbled backward. “Wait for me, chubby.” Sehun was the one who grabbed her back. Sohyun looked down at him who was still busy packing his books. Sohyun folded her hands and put it in front of her stomach, “Since when my name changed into ‘Chubby’?” Sehun smiled at her words and said, “Well, I give you a nickname. And Chubby suit you the most. Anyway I’m making it based on the fact.” Sohyun raised her eyebrow, “Fact? Aren’t you just said that I’m fat?” Sehun let out a laugh, “Not saying that though. Chubby, not fat. It’s different.” Sohyun rolled her eyes and said to herself, “Whatever.” When Sohyun looked away she heard someone coughing, “We’re sorry if we bother you but seriously Sohyun! Do you forget that we’re going to study together at my house?” Jiyoung said to her. Sohyun bestfriends have gathered in front of the door. Sulli waved to her, Jiyoung was faking a pout, Suzy was busy with her phone or maybe busy texting her boyfriend and Krystal was just standing there in disbelief. “Oh come on guys! Stop flirting in the class, even though the school is over but still! Yaa Kwon Sohyun! You owe us an explaination, and sorry new boy called Oh Sehun, we gonna borrow her for today. Do you mind if I kidnapped her today?” Krystal stepped forward and dragged Sohyun away from Sehun. Sehun smiled to Krystal, “No, of course not. She’s all yours, guys.” Sohyun was dragged by Sulli and before she went farther, she made an eye contact with Sehun and they were exchanging smile. Krystal saw that and fake vomit to Sohyun. 

Now Sohyun was inside Jiyoung’s room with her bestfriends and sat together in a circle. They had finished their study. Sulli and Jiyoung came in bring a lot of snacks and beverages, and their favorite drinks, Bubble Tea. Well, who doesn’t like it? Sulli grabbed a pillow and put it on her thigh, “Now, it’s sharing time! Who wants to share their story?” Krystal immediately raised her hand, “Me! You know what, yesterday when I was in date with Minhyuk oppa, we met his ex. Damn it she was so pretty, but because I’m the prettiest girl in the world so I’m okay, but the problem is Minhyuk oppa looked so shock. I don’t know what was going on between them and until now I’m still mad at him. I haven’t replied all his texts and calls. But, another problem is I miss him so much! I can’t stop my heart ahhh!” Sohyun laughed at her story, Jiyoung was busy eating her chips, and Suzy gawked at Krystal. “Go call him, immediately. Ask an explanation.” Sulli gave Krystal an advice and she immediately called her boyfriend. “Now, it’s Sohyun’s turn.” Sohyun looked up to her friends and they were looking deeply to her. “What? I don’t have anythings that bothered me this week.” The girls were sighed in disbelief and disappointment. “Then, tell me what is your relationship with the new boy called Oh Sehun?” Suzy said out of nowhere. “Eh? We’re friends. Nothing more.” “ Ugh, do you hear that? She wants something more!” “Oh yeah! Sohyun is falling in love with the new boy!” “I told you before right? She’s gonna have a boyfriend soon!” “OMG! OMG! OMG! You’re kidding right?” the girls were busy giving comments to her and Krystal was the last one who reacts to her statement. Krystal shook her body left and right. Sohyun sighed, “Girls listen! We’re just friends. And I don’t want something more okay? I didn’t say that before too-” Then when Sohyun wants to continue her sentence, her phone was ringing. Sulli took Sohyun’s phone which is close to her, she nearly screamed, “OMG! Sehun is calling you!”